• Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:36 pm
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hi i'm looking for an RP partner, I mostly play ukes but i'll play semes if ya want! PMs or In the guild is fine with me heart

I'll be ur seme! smile

ooh, that'd be great! do you have any ideas for an RP?

I'm up for anything really, it's been a while sense I've RPed so I'm trying to go back in it.

Well I only one idea and that's bellboy X consigliere (mafia bosses councilor or right hand boss) and it takes place at a hotel, but there's no exact goal in the pairing, or if you want to do a fantasy one I'm fine with that too heart

Bellboy and consigliere is fine with me  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:51 am
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hi i'm looking for an RP partner, I mostly play ukes but i'll play semes if ya want! PMs or In the guild is fine with me heart

I'll be ur seme! smile

I'm up for anything really, it's been a while sense I've RPed so I'm trying to go back in it.

Well I only one idea and that's bellboy X consigliere (mafia bosses councilor or right hand boss) and it takes place at a hotel, but there's no exact goal in the pairing, or if you want to do a fantasy one I'm fine with that too heart

Okay cool, first off which person will you be and do you want to PM or do a thread? Also do you have a profile skeleton or would you like me to provide one?  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 pm
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12

Okay cool, first off which person will you be and do you want to PM or do a thread? Also do you have a profile skeleton or would you like me to provide one?

Profile skeleton is fine by me and it'll b easier for me to reply to a thread on my phone  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:58 pm
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12
Hani Yuuki
domoarigato12

Profile skeleton is fine by me and it'll b easier for me to reply to a thread on my phone

okay then i'll make a thread then  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:23 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hey sorry for not responding sooner I had a bunch of stuff to do and things to reply too ;__; you still want me to make the thread?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 pm
I would love to role play with you! I do both yaoi and yuri, I can play either uke or semi, on either (: So whatever you want to do, I am welling to do! Ideas and everything! Just as long it is not short *like 4 sentences or less @.@*  

ChrissyIsALesbo

Aohkii_Leafield

Fluffy Werewolf

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 pm
Hani Yuuki
I'm looking for someone who gets on gaia offen and wants to rp, please PM me. I do any kind of RP but action, and I can RP G-R rated. I prefer uke, but i will try Seme. I can use my own characters or a pre-made one. (Ex. Naruto) So please feel free to PM me.
Thanks,
Hani Yuuki cat_4laugh

Are you still open to roleplaying partners?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 pm
Aohkii_Leafield
Hani Yuuki
I'm looking for someone who gets on gaia offen and wants to rp, please PM me. I do any kind of RP but action, and I can RP G-R rated. I prefer uke, but i will try Seme. I can use my own characters or a pre-made one. (Ex. Naruto) So please feel free to PM me.
Thanks,
Hani Yuuki cat_4laugh

Are you still open to roleplaying partners?

Same! I wanna know too! (:  

mooffinmilk

Clean Genius

mooffinmilk

Clean Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Aohkii_Leafield
Or is it clean genius? Either way, I apologize if I mistook one for the other. I was just saying it's funny. ^^;;; Sorry....

Ahaha it's mooffinmilk. GAH I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to! I just read from an intro page about you that you're not really into yuri so I didn't wanna bother you >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm
Aohkii_Leafield
mooffinmilk
Aohkii_Leafield
Or is it clean genius? Either way, I apologize if I mistook one for the other. I was just saying it's funny. ^^;;; Sorry....

Ahaha it's mooffinmilk. GAH I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to! I just read from an intro page about you that you're not really into yuri so I didn't wanna bother you >.<

Ooh, that's what it is. Okay. xDDD
Nah, like I said, I wasn't offended, it was just amusing.
I don't bite, really. x3
But yeah, let's wait and see what she says. smile

That, or you could just call me Lana! Nice to meet ya!
And ahah, alright, good to know. (: And ditto!  

mooffinmilk

Clean Genius

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:34 pm
Im online a loooot :3 and im willing but i rather be the uke but if you need the seme in into  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:20 pm
I would really love to do a Black Butler roleplay! <3

I need you---whomever you is----to play the part of Ciel and I really hope you can. This means it is a boy on boy romance, and Ciel obviously is the not so dominant one in the relationship, despite how he likes to bark commands at people.

I of course would play the dominant role but here's the thing. Ciel gets thrown into an alternate universe without Sebastian, where with the help of my character's, he needs to get back to his own world, because obviously he can't stay there, he has work to do in London!!!

I prefer if you are totally capable of doing dark roleplays. If you want me to define, "dark," Just send me a PM and I'll answer any of your questions about this roleplay I want to do. <3  

Aohkii_Leafield

Fluffy Werewolf

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers