Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
ROPimprovement Thread - What needs to be changed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you thing something needs to be done about this place?
  Hellz yeah, it is like dying
  Maybe...things need to be easier to understand and many things don't belong
  Sometimes...but not sure what...
  Not really, I think this place is perfect enough for now
  Nope. This place is perfect. You are awesome.
View Results

Patmoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:58 am
So where the hell are my ******** curtains.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm
Hi. I still haven't started a thread to introduce me, but I'm trying to see how I can fit in here. I wasn't planning to make polls, but I'll think about it, in case it's best to do polls with new threads.

Improvements Needed
I went through your guild stats to see if it tells me what might need improving here. See the stats below.

It looks like you have a group of about 13 who post regularly here.
12 (others) haven't posted since May.
10 since April, 6 since March, 5 since Feb., and 6 since Jan.
Of those, I suppose you should invite back the more frequent posters first and the rest last,
... But ...
You should probably ask at least a sampling of those people first why they haven't been back.

The most loyal members here seem to like socializing. Some who come may like to socialize via polls, but I guess most aren't interested in random polls. Maybe they'd like them if they were entertaining somehow.

I don't know if this guild will suit my main needs. Since the topics are random, it doesn't seem that I'll be able to have the kind of discussions here that I prefer. I'm rather goal-oriented, and I want most of my socializing to help me toward my goal. I want to find people interested in discussing effective humanitarianism.

Discipline is important for effectiveness, so that's something that your group here could discuss with me, if you like. I don't have especially good discipline, but I keep trying to improve it and I can discuss possible ways to do it that may help your guild, if any of you like.

A first step might be for the capt and vice-capts and crew to clarify their goals for this guild. Like you can decide you want how many Gaians posting here regularly by what date with what benefits to the posters for doing so? You could have an idea party or something to think of what benefits to offer. You could also try to evaluate what isn't working well and why. I'll try to reply tomorrow if anyone gives a serious reply to me.

Latest Post -- # Posts -- Name + Level
06/14 -- 6,553 -- cool4==VC
06/14 -- 2 ------- Lela XX==M
06/14 -- 5,013 -- Shikume==*C
06/14 -- 1,036 -- CaptainTeaTime==M
06/14 -- 645 ---- Semok==M
06/14 -- 1,099 -- KazeRin==M
06/14 -- 18 ------ Different...Very.==M
06/14 -- 62,999 - Aoi the Crossdresser==VC
06/13 -- 3,793 -- Roisu==M
06/13 -- 33 ------ Kitalpha Hart==M
06/13 -- 1,336 -- Protedgy==M
06/13 -- 1,183 -- Dannyxcores==Crew
06/09 -- 414 ---- GenevieveGautier==M
06/05 -- 8 ------- iDark_Cosplayer==M
06/05 -- 5 ------ forsaken clown==M
06/03 -- 31 ---- Makenna==M
05/31 -- 1 ----- xXJuvia-samaXx==M
05/31 -- 1,797 - OMG Kaitlin==M
05/29 -- 48 ---- [D3]==M
05/24 -- 38 ---- Sesshoumaru Kit==M
05/19 -- 1,425 - Syx Nyn==M
05/18 -- 15 ---- ambypanda==M
05/18 -- 251 -- Drakul deking==M
05/17 -- 452 -- Patmoto==M
05/16 -- 46 --- Mors Morza==M
05/08 -- 322 -- Tree_Spirit 5==M
05/07 -- 44 --- Vladimire_Vlod==M
05/05 -- 3 ---- pbtdkg==M
04/30 -- 1,623 - princessmononoke83==M
04/30 -- 3,854 - Miss Mentis==M
04/27 -- 208 -- Semok the Crossdresser==M
04/26 -- 8 ---- Angel-of-Night1790==M
04/26 -- 2 ---- H O N O V A==M
04/25 -- 21 -- Mhlle==M
04/25 -- 52 -- safkef==M
04/24 -- 12 -- XbeyondXsavingX==M
04/19 -- 1 ---- l M A R S l==M
04/03 -- 66 -- Hizou_Chan==M
03/31 -- 2 --- Cyndarra==M
03/30 -- 18 - River of Polls Mule==VC
03/28 -- 304 - FinalFantasyMaster==M
03/26 -- 3 ---- Smileygirlpersonthingy==M
03/09 -- 3 ---- Buhlu==M
03/07 -- 444 - Friend of a vampire==M
02/24 -- 1 --- Roxasxer==M
02/24 -- 2,850 - Recyclable Raccoon==M
02/24 -- 1 ---- cnlt==M
02/23 -- 2 ---- Reaper187666==M
02/23 -- 1 ---- Creamy Turds==M
01/26 -- 2 ---- iNikoru_Wolf==M
01/20 -- 26 -- GapTooF==M
01/15 -- 1 ---- Criddious==M
01/08 -- 1,705 - Zyanya==M
01/06 -- 2 ---- Demix The Unknown==M
01/05 -- 249 - cutelittlestar==M  

Lela XX

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:07 pm
Lela XX
Hi. I still haven't started a thread to introduce me, but I'm trying to see how I can fit in here. I wasn't planning to make polls, but I'll think about it, in case it's best to do polls with new threads.

Improvements Needed
I went through your guild stats to see if it tells me what might need improving here. See the stats below.

It looks like you have a group of about 13 who post regularly here.
12 haven't posted since May.
10 since April, 6 since March, 5 since Feb., and 6 since Jan.
Of those, I suppose you should invite back the more frequent posters first and the rest last,
... But ...
You should probably ask at least a sampling of those people first why they haven't been back.

The most loyal members here seem to like socializing. Some who come may like to socialize via polls, but I guess most aren't interested in random polls. Maybe they'd like them if they were entertaining somehow.

I don't know if this guild will suit my main needs. Since the topics are random, it doesn't seem that I'll be able to have the kind of discussions here that I prefer. I'm rather goal-oriented, and I want most of my socializing to help me toward my goal. I want to find people interested in discussing effective humanitarianism.

Discipline is important for effectiveness, so that's something that your group here could discuss with me, if you like. I don't have especially good discipline, but I keep trying to improve it and I can discuss possible ways to do it that may help your guild, if any of you like.

A first step might be for the capt and vice-capts and crew to clarify their goals for this guild. Like you can decide you want how many Gaians posting here regularly by what date with what benefits to the posters for doing so? You could have an idea party or something to think of what benefits to offer. You could also try to evaluate what isn't working well and why. I'll try to reply tomorrow if anyone gives a serious reply to me.

A few years ago the guild used to be super active with a bunch of people, that post. A lot of people that I know outside of gaia, though we hit a few rough spots with friendships, and the guild took a bit of hit. And the Captain went through a phase where several people were banned, so the stats used to be much higher. The VC's don't have goals, cause most of them are Vice Captain's because the captain wanted to take away our ability to leave at will. The few of us that do post are pretty close with each other. And you're welcome to make topics on anything you would like to discuss, lots of people will have views about humanitarianism that might help your goal. Though for the most part it's a talk about whatever you would like to talk about.

Also this guild is a bit of an older group, so people took time away for college and stuff, and some decided they just didn't really have time or a need to come back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 pm
GOD LELA who are you? Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter?

I definetly do not want you to leave, but the main reason NOW why this guild isn't as active as it used to be is because not many guilds of my kind are very active and lively in stuff like they were back then. There is only a very small handful of guilds like mine that could be somewhat or better than mine, but not much. And some of them are even stricter than mine, like activity rule (have to post a certain # of times a month or be removed), required to post a thread in a specific subforum, too many guild mods where they could remove a post for any reason, and many other stupid things such as removing a random spam thread. NONE OF THAT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I hope I can serve your needs here. You can talk about whatever you like here. Please don't leave me future friend. crying *huggles*  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Lela XX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
GOD LELA who are you? Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter?

I definetly do not want you to leave, but the main reason NOW why this guild isn't as active as it used to be is because not many guilds of my kind are very active and lively in stuff like they were back then. There is only a very small handful of guilds like mine that could be somewhat or better than mine, but not much. And some of them are even stricter than mine, like activity rule (have to post a certain # of times a month or be removed), required to post a thread in a specific subforum, too many guild mods where they could remove a post for any reason, and many other stupid things such as removing a random spam thread. NONE OF THAT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I hope I can serve your needs here. You can talk about whatever you like here. Please don't leave me future friend. crying *huggles*

Thanks for wanting me not to leave. I don't like fiction, except for sci-fi somewhat, but only on video, and I don't like magic, except sometimes just to see how performers actually do it. So I've never looked into Harry Potter and had not heard of Professor Umbridge. In a net search I see that "Professor Umbridge's main characteristic [is] she is power-hungry and ambitious. Her love of power is apparent and completely disgusting...."

So I'm not at all clear why you'd compare me to her. I'm ambitious to do good, not to have power over anyone. I want to help everyone share power responsibly. I don't like to see anyone hog it.

What is your ambition for this guild? It's nice that there are some guilds that have very few restrictions, like this one, but it still may not suit my needs, although I'm willing to give it a try. Are you a cooperative person? I believe discipline is necessary for success. If you want your guild to achieve greater success, your goal needs to be clear to you and then you need to have a clear, doable plan to reach it. And, if you want the guild to be a group effort, the group can help decide the goal and the plan and make it easier to achieve it. Si?

By the way, if you're the owner, why is Shikume the Captain?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:08 am
Lela XX
By the way, if you're the owner, why is Shikume the Captain?
Shikume is my girlfriend and my FUTURE WIFE TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!! So we share the same basic ideals. Me and my crew as well.

My goal ultimately is to be the best of the best, so to be the best guild ever. And since I have been watching the ANIME one piece, I would want to be king of the guilds, and have the best guilds ever with very few restrictions in stuff. That's all I want, is for my awesome members to post. That is all I want. And is what my crew would want as well. biggrin HEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like Monkey D. Luffy!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Lela XX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:20 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Lela XX
What is your ambition for this guild? It's nice that there are some guilds that have very few restrictions, like this one, but it still may not suit my needs, although I'm willing to give it a try. Are you a cooperative person? I believe discipline is necessary for success. If you want your guild to achieve greater success, your goal needs to be clear to you and then you need to have a clear, doable plan to reach it. And, if you want the guild to be a group effort, the group can help decide the goal and the plan and make it easier to achieve it. By the way, if you're the owner, why is Shikume the Captain?
Shikume is my girlfriend and my FUTURE WIFE TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!! So we share the same basic ideals. Me and my crew as well.

My goal ultimately is to be the best of the best, so to be the best guild ever. And since I have been watching the ANIME one piece, I would want to be king of the guilds, and have the best guilds ever with very few restrictions in stuff. That's all I want, is for my awesome members to post. That is all I want. And is what my crew would want as well. biggrin HEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like Monkey D. Luffy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm glad to hear you're planning to get married. Your profile page says you're having a lot of problems and you hate your life. Is it getting better yet? Are you and Shikume engaged yet? Are you really a crossdresser? It's not apparent to me in your avi. I guess Shikume likes your crossdressing, if you do that. I've known of a few married couples online in which the husbands crossdress. Some wives like it and some don't. Your profile says you live in MS and are half Hispanic. Do you have a southern accent, or a Hispanic accent, or both? Online you sound like your English isn't entirely fluent.

Glad to hear of your goal for this guild. You didn't respond to my suggestion that reaching goals requires planning. Maybe you don't like to do planning. If that's the case, you could still let any guild members who do like planning to form a planning committee or something. And they could let you know what ideas and suggestions they come up with. Would you like for any guild members to do that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:55 pm
TO LELA:

WHAT? HELL NO I DO NOT HAVE A SOUTHERN ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mississippi is where iwas born but I freaken moved to NEw Mexico when I was like 2 or something, so I remember nothing from there. I've lived in Alamogordo mostly all my life. And I will marry shikume if she will let me, but i need to get a sutpid stable job though so we can support children if we ever have one, cuz Shikume alone's job won't support it.

And in case you haven't noticed, I have managed this guild for almost 8 years.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Patmoto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 pm
So. ********. Are. My. Godemperorforsaken. Curtains.
I swear you never listen to my ideas.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces