Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
ROPimprovement Thread - What needs to be changed? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you thing something needs to be done about this place?
  Hellz yeah, it is like dying
  Maybe...things need to be easier to understand and many things don't belong
  Sometimes...but not sure what...
  Not really, I think this place is perfect enough for now
  Nope. This place is perfect. You are awesome.
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 am
Hello everyone. This is the official ROPimprovement thread where you all post and tell me what needs to be changed, removed, added, or improved upon in this guild in order to make it better and more successful.

Give me advice on what should be changed about anything related to what is in this guild currently and let me know how to make things better for everyone in the future. I care about making this place more better and efficient and wonderful for everyone. Let me know what you think about my guild and I shall take your wonderful advice to consideration. biggrin

TO DO LIST:
1. Add information about subforums in the info thread
2. Update Moderator in info thread to include current mods and ROP mule info
3. Improve graphics in info thread
4. Tweak home page (your input would be greatly appreciated)
5. Create zombie

FUTURE PROJECTS:
NONE YET  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:12 am
I'm fine with the way it is.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 am
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED LOTS OF CHANGES I KNOW THERE NEEDS TO BE!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 pm
1. Captain should accept that others have different opions  

NekoKisaka

Syx Nyn

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:29 pm
This Guild is a free for all. We are able to post as we please and you set no rules saying we must be active members. So there is no real reason to change it at all unless you want it more strict.

I agree with the Neko person.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm
Syx Nyn
This Guild is a free for all. We are able to post as we please and you set no rules saying we must be active members. So there is no real reason to change it at all unless you want it more strict.

What do you mean you agree with the Neko Person? stare What's wrong with me not accepting others opinions? I haven't done that with you. sad If you were in my guild in 2007 or 2008 you probably would have left me a long time ago. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Syx Nyn

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:16 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Syx Nyn

What do you mean you agree with the Neko Person? stare What's wrong with me not accepting others opinions? I haven't done that with you. sad If you were in my guild in 2007 or 2008 you probably would have left me a long time ago. crying

Though this maybe YOUR Guild the as MEMBERS each should have a say. It was not my intention to attack you in anyway. Just saying.

I would not have left. And I at the moment think I am one of the most active if not the most active in the Guild lately so I am trying to bring the Guild back up.Though I stay away from the other members alot of the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Syx Nyn
Though this maybe YOUR Guild the as MEMBERS each should have a say. It was not my intention to attack you in anyway. Just saying.

I would not have left. And I at the moment think I am one of the most active if not the most active in the Guild lately so I am trying to bring the Guild back up.Though I stay away from the other members alot of the time.
Well I am usually the only one doing anything to this place recently for the past year. My mods or the others haven't suggested or did anything to revive the guild, it was all mainly just me doing everything. How can I hear your saying if you don't say anything about what needed to be done a while ago? No one really did that which is why I made this thread.

*pets* I am so glad you are active but no one will ever beat me. I will always be the most active. All you mainly do is just bump in stuff.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Syx Nyn

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Syx Nyn

Well I am usually the only one doing anything to this place recently for the past year. My mods or the others haven't suggested or did anything to revive the guild, it was all mainly just me doing everything. How can I hear your saying if you don't say anything about what needed to be done a while ago? No one really did that which is why I made this thread.

*pets* I am so glad you are active but no one will ever beat me. I will always be the most active. All you mainly do is just bump in stuff.

I do not say anything because I am a newer member and as I see it the older members should do it not the newer ones.

-.o In time I shall beat you. I already moved to the second page in posts on the members list and I plan to keep moving up. I do post in other areas. I just dont like talkinng to people much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm
Uhhh I doubt you'll ever beat me in posts. I have like 55000 and the 2nd place is like 4000. sad

And the older people never really suggested anything either. As a newer member it is your job to let me know if something is wrong with the guild and what needs to be done. I care about how the newer people feel about this place. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Iron Faith rolled 20 100-sided dice: 27, 90, 60, 72, 4, 78, 51, 25, 72, 89, 76, 18, 75, 56, 50, 6, 70, 2, 66, 9 Total: 996 (20-2000)

Iron Faith

O.G. Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:16 am
Zombies!

ZZZOOOOMMMMMBBIIIEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 pm
Iron Faith
Zombies!

What does that have to do with anything? Is that where my guild is going? O.O  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Iron Faith

O.G. Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Iron Faith
Zombies!

What does that have to do with anything? Is that where my guild is going? O.O

You said it first. I just panicked like a normal person.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 am
I like zombies. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:15 pm
We should all have the crossdresser in our username and it should be enforced.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff