Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Checking the guild's active member population! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your thoughts on 2012
  We are all doooomed!
  Fresh Start! This year is mine!
  Meh...just another year
View Results

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:43 pm
Thaedrian

Cute quote!

Woot! Oddballs unite xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:29 am
I'm not even sure how long I've been in this guild. Still here though. Lurking.

*ashamed she doesn't post more*  

SinkingLower

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Elissis Inwood

Dangerous Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:08 pm
*waves* I'm active, but working up the courage to enter RP. I see that the x-men Rp is rolling, maybe I'll attempt to join that one. : )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:26 pm
Zsuzanna
*waves* I'm active, but working up the courage to enter RP. I see that the x-men Rp is rolling, maybe I'll attempt to join that one. : )

*waves back* Feel free to stop by. No-one bites in that one (or not that I have seen yet). Or start something new! New roleplays are fun. There are few other rps that are pretty active going on, too I've seen on the main page.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

YettiFetish

Wealthy Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm
It appears some people still come in :3
I hope someone likes my Chibi RP.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 pm
Trying to be active, but not sure if the RPs I wanted to join are still active >.> I'll probably attempt to create a new roleplay thread if this continues. Probably. I'm a little bit hesitant to join, too D:  

Zucchini_3

Divine Tactician

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:50 pm
Super busy in real life, but once things calm down I'll be starting up some rps and joining some too :3 For now I stalk in the shadows...

ninja

*organ playing*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:36 pm
I am here -nods nods- am currently debating if I should ask the leader here if it is permitted for there to be a 2nd rp going by someone that posted 1 rp but it isn't going anywhere...apparently either my title stinks or my introduction is of little interest to others. I have other intros I can use if it's allowed to have 2 rps up by the same user. -nods nods sighs-

Been here since in December 2013 I think? -nervous sweat rubs back of head then bows politely- Or maybe I just need to do shorter intros that don't turn out to be 2-5 pages long when I copy and paste them into Microsoft Word.  

writing_in_waters_star

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:01 pm
writing_in_waters_star
I am here -nods nods- am currently debating if I should ask the leader here if it is permitted for there to be a 2nd rp going by someone that posted 1 rp but it isn't going anywhere...apparently either my title stinks or my introduction is of little interest to others. I have other intros I can use if it's allowed to have 2 rps up by the same user. -nods nods sighs-

Been here since in December 2013 I think? -nervous sweat rubs back of head then bows politely- Or maybe I just need to do shorter intros that don't turn out to be 2-5 pages long when I copy and paste them into Microsoft Word.

I know a lot of people aren't huge fans of 1x1 role-plays so maybe that's it and those who are poking around aren't biting for that reason? And everyone has their own interests. I think it has been a bit slow in the guild at the moment, too... :/  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:15 pm
writing_in_waters_star

You can have as many roleplays as you wish! (So long as they are approved of course, haha.) If you're having trouble recruiting members for your roleplay, feel free to go through the member list (I recommend sorting by join date!) and inviting people via PM.  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

writing_in_waters_star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 pm
mc2
writing_in_waters_star

I know a lot of people aren't huge fans of 1x1 role-plays so maybe that's it and those who are poking around aren't biting for that reason? And everyone has their own interests. I think it has been a bit slow in the guild at the moment, too... :/

Ah, okay mmmm I guess I could try 2 people but I mostly stick with 1 because then if 1 person drops out then kinda left figure out how to continue with the missing member >< but guess couldn't hurt to try see how might work with 2 people to join....-thinks this over-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:46 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
writing_in_waters_star

You can have as many roleplays as you wish! (So long as they are approved of course, haha.) If you're having trouble recruiting members for your roleplay, feel free to go through the member list (I recommend sorting by join date!) and inviting people via PM.

Okay, I shall be posting up another rp idea in the creative form spot and will IM you the name of it so you may look and tell me if it's good and if you approve or if I need to fix anything -nods nods-  

writing_in_waters_star

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:11 pm
I am still looking around at this guild but every roleplay I ever join just goes nowhere and dies...  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff