Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A New World (Open and Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm
"Oh, I see...." he stepped in "Very well"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:09 pm
Persia smiled when she found 2 Star Wars cups and went into her kitchen to fill them with water. "Hope you don't mind I take the Chubaka cup." she said as she came back and handed him the Darth Vader one.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 pm
Looking to Molly as she stood there he adjusted his eyeglasses to her smile. Looking at her for a few moment's Ookami looked back to Tink. "I suppose" he said simply running his hand over the cannon a few times. It would take a little while to actually have the weapon up and operational having to edit the main design some to incorporate automatic reloading. Looking to molly again Ookami simply bowed his head somewhat before walking back over to the weapon he had lifting it up and taking it back into his shop. Returning a few minutes later with a grav lift he pulled it up to and under the cannon starting to strap it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:25 pm
when he took the cup he faked having loud breathing problems "Search yoru feelings, you know it to be true that I like sci fi" he then started laughing and took a drink  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm
Persia giggled as he did that and she drank too. "I like Sci Fi too. Though I like video games better." she said as she took out an X-Box and some old and brand new games for it.

Molly sighed as she relaxed a bit. "I don't want to be mean to him but all predators make me nervous." she said when had Ookami left. She looked at Tink and sighed. "Are you not sleeping again?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm
He smiled "As do I" he joined her  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 pm
"Would you like to play a little of one of them?" Persia asked as she showed him a very popular shooter game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm
Got any adventure ones?" he asked  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 pm
"Hmm I think I still do." Persia said and bent over to look through a box. "Oooh I have an older version of Golden Sun that still works." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 am

The girl stood slowly, stretching out her body. She wore her usual attire; a loose, hanging green tank top, a plain black tube top, light brown pants, and dark brown boots. She sighed, leaving the captains' area. Perhaps she would bump into someone, though she doubted it. She was content to wander and wonder without interruption. Besides many passengers and the weapons master, Amelia was the youngest on the ship. She peeked around quietly. Maybe she would actually find someone to talk to. That didn't seem so bad. She'd be busy in a bit anyway, with taking off and all. She should socialize before it was too late.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 am
Moving the cannon to his workshop Ookami returned from it a few moment's later closing the door and locking it. It was a customary thing he did when he stepped out for a bit to lock the door knowing no one in the right mind would likely try to get into his store but still taking the precaution. "Tink" Ookami said looking towards him and Molly. "For now your toy will have to wait" he said simply before turning and walking from the little gathering. He wanted a cup of coffee the morning still young and he being not quite fully alert yet. Adjusting his glasses he started towards the mess simply looking around and several of the passengers on the ship as he moved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 am
Sebastian seemed to be beaming no "Oh now thats what I call a Masterpiece in RPG adventuring" he got all excited  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 pm
Persia giggled and went to plug in her X-Box into the tv and set everything up. "I call Sveta." she said happily as she sat cross legged in front of the tv.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:56 pm
Tink looked at Molly and tiredly said, "I have a neurological disorder that very very few other beings have. It makes my brain unable to relax and enter restorative sleep. Instead it is constantly active...and part of the area of the brain associated with controlling my bodies movement...has naturally been converted to advanced thought processes. In short I literally can't sleep even if you pump me full of drugs, and I am the closest thing to a godly being you will ever find in the aspect of ability to create. People assume alot about me..."

Through out this explaination, his tone remained tired, and he only blinked once or twice. "Come with me. I have something you should see..." And he started to slowly walk towards his office, his work area, what ever you could call it.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 pm
Molly sighed as she followed him. "I know about your condition, you've already told me. That doesn't stop me from worrying about your condition." she told him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff