9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:54 am
☽The Tower Of Leires☾

Based a little off the Jumi Arc~Legend Of Mana

User Image
            We are the Jumi race. We are like humans. We look like you. Our skin looks like yours. Our bodies are similar to elves. Slender and beautiful. The only difference between us and you guys, we have jewel cores. It replaces what you people call a 'heart'. It is external, and it somewhere on your upper chest.

In the past, we were once an all-mighty ancient civilization. We are the artists, fighters, healers. Our armour and weapons were beautifully crafted and were among the best.

Of course, once they rumours went around that our cores were the source of our powers, we were enslaved, hunted and or killed. Our deaths, were brief yet painful. They ripped our cores from our chests. It was our life source and they took it away from us by force.

Our population, that was once thousands and thousands, yet it was reduced to a small number in such a short time. We learned to defend for ourselves.

We now then in hiding. Before that person came to save us. That person journeyed with us. We were killed before him but he continued to save us. At the end, he became part of us and cried for us, saving the whole race. Of course, even though he had to return to his home, we were saved and we are now the people we were.

Today is the present time. We are more human like. We have two different genders. Male and female. We aren't as hostile towards outsiders but we stick together as a family. We even experience more emotions. We can call ourselves humans If we wanted to.

We came as a group, eight people. Four knights and four guardians. We decided to go live in the Tower of Leires. It's a bit dark and creepy but we lived. We turned the labyrinth into a living place. Yes, we got lost the first few times, but now, we know the place inside out.

We also did some renovations, so inside it is bright and beautiful. Sparkling armour and jewels decorate the walls and we have created kitchens, living spaces, and a ton of rooms. We live there now. Just the eight of us.

On one stormy day, it all started when we were doing our own things inside the tower. Eight humans approached the tower looking for shelter. Most of us, didn't like the idea of letting these young men stay but I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

I casted a spell on the tower. No one could enter or leave. Of course, we all know how to remove such a spell. Until we learn how to associate ourselves with the outside world, or grow powerful enough to break the seal. It was going to be fun.

We are accepting profiles!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 am
☽ The Tower Of Leires ☾

Rules

We are going to make this simple. Follow Gaia TOS. Simple?

Okay, we are going to make this rp as LITERATE as possible. I dislike one liners. Get it? No ** or -- for actions and no incomplete sentences. Also, I suck at grammar if you go through my posts, but I only expect full sentences. I want 1 good paragraph. Or you can give me at least 10 sentences.

Trust me, ten sentences is minimum. Try to keep it like that. Talk about you feelings. Flashbacks. Thoughts. The scenery. Try... to make it look like you are an excellent rp-er.

No god-modding. IT IS FORBIDDEN. Humans and Jumis both have weaknesses thanks.

Yes, romance is expected. It is implied. Hug. Kiss. Make out. Fine. But once the clothes fly off, time skip or take it somewhere else. You never know if there is someone that is out to get you for doing bad things. And you also never know if the rp-ers here are under 10.

Now, swearing is fine. Feel free to cesor your swear words. But I do not appreciate this. **************** ***************** **********. Please. Don't overuse the stars. Also, do not swear in every other word. There are other ways to convey your feeling than saying swear words. Be smart.

Post pretty. I do not expect fancy coding, but please put in pictures. UNLESS, this is a full rp with all spots taken and we ALL KNOW EACH OTHER.. I think I made my point :3.

No killing unless it is discussed before hand. If you want out, PM me, because people might want to take your place. If you get into a fight, the picked-on character wins by default.

Jumis know this place. Humans, I do not want you to walk into this tower and know where everything is. Jumis, this is your domain. Yes you can get blackouts and forget, but don't act like this tower is a foreign country.

Jumi Knight are considered to be semes while the Guardians are considered to be ukes. Knights are more violent and prone to fighting while guardians are more peaceful. However, don't be afraid to mix things up a little. Just don't make it too radical. Humans? Be creative. How did you and your friends get to the tower? (yeah... I have nothing to say to you humans)

Jumis. On one note. You cannot have the same gemstone. If someone has a diamond core already. Go pick something else. I will give a few here for you to pick. Diamond(sorry, that goes to me), Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, Jade, Pearl, Amethyst, Citrine, Aquamarine, Garnet, Emerald, Lapis lazuli. Pick a color that best suits your gem.

Now I understand that it will be impossible to find a exact picture of a jumi but give a general picture like looks. MUST BE ANIME PICTURES. and you can look up a gemstone and call it your core. Simple yes?

Profiles are PMed to me. Jumis are titled as 'jewels'. Humans are titled 'lost'. No 'doesn't remember past' or stuff like that. Do your best and fill it in. Need help? PM me. Simple. The seme and uke ratio WILL BE KEPT AT A BALANCE.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T ALTER THE PROFILE SKELETONS!!!  

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:11 pm
☽ The Tower Of Leires ☾

Positions: 【0 Semes, 0 Ukes】

~Residents~

Jumi Knights

✦(reserved by me)
✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)

Jumi Guardians:

✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)

~Outsiders~

Humans

✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)
✦(open)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm
☽ The Tower Of Leires ☾

Jumi Profile Skeletons

[imgright]Character Pic Here[/imgright]

[list][list][list][size=24]»[b]G[/b]aianame«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]Username here[/size]

[list][size=23]»[b]N[/b]ame«[/size]
[size=20]First[/size] ○ [size=18]True Name[/size] ○ [size=20]Last[/size]

[size=22]»[b]A[/b]ge«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10]16+[/size]

[size=22]»[b]T[/b]ype of [b]J[/b]ewel?«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10]Look at Rules for more jewel info.[/size]

[size=22]»[b]K[/b]night or [b]G[/b]uardian?«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10]Pick one. Remember, your bio must match with this.[/size]

[size=22]»[b]S[/b]eme or [b]U[/b]ke?«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10]Pick one. Seme=Dominant, Uke=Submissive. No Sekes Allowed.[/size]

[size=22]»[b]V[/b]iewpoint of [b]H[/b]umans«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] At least 1 paragraph.[/size]

[size=22]»[b]P[/b]ersonality [b]T[/b]raits«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] At least 1 paragraph. [/size]

[size=22]»[b]B[/b]rief [b]H[/b]istory«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] At least one paragraph. [/size]

[size=22]»[b]A[/b]nything [b]E[/b]xtra«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] Whatever you think needs to be known about your character. Include here a picture of your crystal heart core (link).[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»Gaianame«
        xxUsername here

»Name«
          FirstTrue NameLast

»Age«
          xx16+

»Knight or Guardian?«
          xxPick one. Remember, your bio must match with this.

»Seme or Uke?«
          xxPick one. Seme=Dominant, Uke=Submissive. No Sekes Allowed.

»Viewpoint of Humans«
          xx At least 1 paragraph.

»Personality Traits«
          xx At least 1 paragraph.

»Brief History«
          xx At least one paragraph.

»Anything Extra«
          xx Whatever you think needs to be known about your character. Include here a picture of your crystal heart core (link format please).

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm
☽ The Tower Of Leires ☾

Human Profile Skeletons

[imgright]Character Pic Here[/imgright]

[list][list][list][size=24]»[b]G[/b]aianame«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color][size=11]Username here[/size]

[list][size=23]»[b]N[/b]ame«[/size]
[size=20]First[/size] ○ [size=18]Middle Name[/size] ○ [size=20]Last[/size]

[size=22]»[b]A[/b]ge«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10]14+[/size]

[size=22]»[b]S[/b]eme or [b]U[/b]ke?«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10]Pick one. Seme=Dominant, Uke=Submissive. No Sekes Allowed.[/size]

[size=22]»[b]V[/b]iewpoint of [b]J[/b]umis«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] At least 1 paragraph.[/size]

[size=22]»[b]P[/b]ersonality [b]T[/b]raits«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] At least 1 paragraph. [/size]

[size=22]»[b]B[/b]rief [b]H[/b]istory«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] At least one paragraph. [/size]

[size=22]»[b]A[/b]nything [b]E[/b]xtra«[/size]
[color=white]xx[/color]•[size=10] Whatever you think needs to be known about your character. [/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»Gaianame«
        xxUsername here

»Name«
          FirstTrue NameLast

»Age«
          xx14+

»Seme or Uke?«
          xxPick one. Seme=Dominant, Uke=Submissive. No Sekes Allowed.

»Viewpoint of Jumis«
          xx At least 1 paragraph.

»Personality Traits«
          xx At least 1 paragraph.

»Brief History«
          xx At least one paragraph.

»Anything Extra«
          xx Whatever you think needs to be known about your character. .

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 pm
RxxxxxExxxxxSxxxxxExxxxxRxxxxxVxxxxxExxxxxD

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100