Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 pm
"Of course Mr. Michaelis." Claude said, his voice dripping with feign respect. The other demon butler's smirk was sardonic as he watched his 'superior' start to clean the kitchen. His own 'mess' as Sebastian put it was minor and he did not move from the place not wanting to get in his way.
Still Claude found that it was immensely fascinating and strangely satisfying watching Sebastian wipe down the counters. Indeed, he leaned back against the counter crossing his ankles in a totally non professional way, lightly sipping his coffee from time to time watch the lithe form move assuredly and almost gracefully.
That uniform really becomes him. Claude thought. It's so well tailored and shows off his form so well. I wounder if it's as well formed. The demon smirked behind his mug. His golden gaze tinted with a budding curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 pm
Sebastian knew that the other's mess had been a minor one, but he wanted something to complain about anyways. Yes his body was much more well formed then the uniform that he wore, but it would be a cold day in hell before he told anyone about it...especially not Claude. As he cleaned he could feel himself being stared at and it was sending really bad chills up his spine. "Don't you have something else that you could be doing besides standing there watching me? I don't like it and I would like it to stop." He glared at him again, not liking this kind of attention from him at well. Bad enough he got it from Grell.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 pm
"It was our Yound Lord's order that I watch you carefully for the next few days, I do not want to be found lacking in my duties." Claude responded, his smirk widening. He was really enjoying unsettling the other demon when he knew that this was true.
Claude's eyes trailed over Sebastian's form, he had him in his grip once, when they where battling it out over the lake. The demon smiled at the memory.
"I don't see why you are complaining Mr.Michaelis, I am merely following....orders." his voice dropped an octave, the last word dripping with barely concealed eroticism.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Claude was just using those orders as an excuse and he knew it. He was just enjoying making him uneasy, and Sebastian was doing his best not to give him that satisfaction...but the last part when his voice went down an octave like that it did something to his body without his permission. It actually caused him to drop a fork that he had been putting away and he just stared at it. If he bent down to pick it up Claude might get a thrill from that and he didn't want to do that, but he was perfection and couldn't just leave it there for someone to see. Choices choices choices..."Stop bringing that up. I know what the orders were...you don't need to remind me of them...Also stop talking like that. It's getting on my nerves, just like you being here. Once Ciel is done with his game you'll be gone...on that day I'll party."

He continued to stare at the fork, still trying to figure out what to do. Maybe he could tell Claude to do it. "Claude pick this fork up since you made me drop it in the first place."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm
He almost snorted, but he resisted the urge to laugh. His amusement clearly seen on his austere expression, the other demon put his mug down and slowly walked to towards Sebastian, His golden eyes glimmering with the thoughts of what he wanted to do: to take him, to posses him, make him his.
He didn't hide the fact it was affecting him. His breath was becoming more harder to control, he fought the urge to run his tongue along the seam of his lips in anticipation.
He was standing in front of Sebastian now, his eyes heavy lidded behind his glasses. "As you wish, Sebastian." His tone was low, seductive velvet.
The fork was near his foot, with a slow deliberation and self control, Claude knelt down and on his knee in front of Sebastian, picked up the fork. All without breaking eye contact. Claude smiled up at him from his position.
"Is there anything else you need of me?" He asked,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 pm
Again he had heard that low octane tone in the other demon's voice before he bent down to pick up the fork without breaking eye contact with him. "You can start with not acting more strange then normal." He continued to act like he wasn't being affected by the other's actions before he stepped away from him. He didn't want to anywhere near him right now because of that tone he was using. He wasn't going to let him win. "Also put that fork in the sink yourself." After that we went back to cleaning, secretly wondering why Claude was acting this way. It wasn't just his moment. He had looked at him this way before because he felt it. He had to tell him straight away that whatever he was up to it wasn't going to work.

"I don't know if Ciel put you up to this as a way to get one up in the games he's always playing, but it's not going to work. I'm going to find a way to get the upper hand in this one and make him on the losing end like I always do."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:06 pm
"Heh," Claude pushed his glasses up, "You think that Bocchan had put me up to this? You are sadly mistaken Mr. Michaelis." he retrieved his mug and downed the rest of the coffee. Intending of washing both fork and mug.
"I would have you writhing in beautiful agony if given the chance Sebastian. Bocchan's orders or no." He stated simply. Now that that he had more control over himself it was easier to respond Sebastian's accusation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:21 pm
Sebastian was still rather suspicious of his actions, but decided not to go farther into it for now. "I bet you would, and I'd love to give you not only the greatest pain, but death as well. I no longer wish to share the same air with you." With that he gave him a devilish smirk before grabbing his rag again to finish cleaning up the rest of the kitchen. He was getting really sick and tired with these mind games, but he wasn't going to show any weakness to Ciel by stressing his comments about getting Claude the hell out of the manor. Ciel would win and the 12 year old earl would never allow him to let that down.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 pm
He gave low chuckle "Indeed." It wasn't really surprising to Claude that Sebastian would react this way. It was vastly entertaining and in it's own way satisfying.
Seeing his smirk as a challenge, Claude moved in quickly as Sebastian's back was turned. Standing behind him he reached around the slim form with one arm, so near to touching, so near to taking what he wanted.
Being slightly taller, Claude was able to speak intimately into Sebastian's ear.
"You dropped this." He murmured in a husky voice as he placed the silver fork in front of the other demon, Sebastian was standing in the way of him putting the fork away in the silver drawer.

Desiding that this was enough for tonight, Claude stepped away he picked up a candle to light his way in the darkened manor. "If you would not be needing me, I shall retire to my room for the remainder of the night." he said his golden eyes still glimmering with thinly veiled desire.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm
"No I will not be needing you...go to bed..."

Sebastian had a few weak points, being a demon and all. One spot were both of his ears, his thighs, and of course the most obvious spot, his groin. Those spots were even more sensitive because he hadn't gotten laid since before he made his contract with Ciel. Being a butler he didn't have time for it. When he had his back turned a sudden huge chill went down his spine because the other had literally spoken seductively into his ear like he had. He had the fork in his hands, but he didn't move from his spot for a few good minutes in order to compose himself again. "Damn Claude..." He finally put the fork into the drawer, making a mental note to keep a closer eye on him from now on. After he was done he retired to his own room for the night and went to sleep. Sleep helps with his self-control, and he didn't want to kill the extra help of Ciel.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 pm
The next morning found Claude in a rather happy mood, while he didn't exactly show it in an outward manner, He made the sleepy house servants morning coffee and a quick breakfast.

While Sebastian was waking the young Earl. Claude took the few moments to memorize the layout of the manor: every vase, every flower, book, knicknak and paintings and ruggs, everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 pm
Sebastian chose to ignore what had happened the previous night between him and Claude because he never wanted that to happen to even begin with. He woke the young Earl up with a smile like he always did, but was still irritated about the other demon serving his tea. "Young Lord other then violin lessons you have the remainder of the day to do as you please." He began to button up his jacket. "Claude...will most likely be up soon with your tea and breakfast."

Ciel gave him one of his famous smug looks because the other had twitched at the mere mention of Claude's name. Ciel had no idea what his real intentions were with Sebastian, and in all honesty he didn't care. "What's wrong Sebastian? He's not getting to you...is he?" Sebastian looked into the eyes of his evil, conniving master before bowing down to him. "No. Not at all My Lord." He was once again lying through his smile.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 pm
It was at that moment Claude gently rapped on the door and let himself in. "Good morning young lord. A letter and a package came for you this morning."
He said not only wheeling in the tea-cart, but a wrapped package and a letter bearing the royal seal.

Claude for his part, while the boy earl sat down at the table to open the Queen's letter stood silently waiting for him to finish reading before serving him breakfast.
The spider demon's eyes glanced to the side, noticing Sebastain a small subtle smile appeared on his lips for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 pm
Sebastian's gaze never left the young lord's as he read his letter. "A Spanish Baroness has lost her husband and the Queen wants me to solve the murder. That and she took on a new hobby of making tiny animals. Sebastian and Claude get me whatever information you can get me on the woman mentioned in this letter and everyone that she had ties with." Sebastian bowed to him like always. "Yes My Lord." With that he went right to work as Ciel had his meal.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 am
Claude's eye brow twitched as Sebastian moved on ahead of him, like any good butler he made sure that the earl's breakfast and tea was served before taking his leave.

A scant hour later both demons had returned to the manor with the following information:
The Baroness Lady Katarina Torquemada was staying as a guest at the home of Viscount of Druitt in London. Apparently the Baroness not only being exiled from the Spanish royal court she was also nearly pennyless. Having sold some of her family hairlooms on the black market to fund passage to England.
To was rumored that the Lady was stricken with a kind of lingering maddness since the death of her husband.

Claude stood in Ciel's study relaying his part of the information he found. "The Barroness of Castilla y León did not arrive alone, She had also brought her 13 year old daughter. Lady Isabella Torquemada."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff