Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:45 pm
"Hmmmmnn.....Will...Will....Oh God...." His own hips were grinding against his leg, trying to get off as much as he could on it. He wanted to c**, but he didn't want to do it inside of his pants. "I can't do it inside my pants. I'm wearing very nice panties and I don't want them ruined. I'm not cumming for you until they're off."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm
William laughed. "What if I want them nice and soaked with your c**?" He gave him another hard spank on the a** with the belt. "You will give me what I want Grell Sutcliff.." he growled in that lustfull savage way, bending over to breath the words in his ear. "....and I want to keep your c** soaked panties." He tightened his hand around Grell's hair  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:41 am
"I didn't bring an extra pair with me..if you keep these I'll be walking around with no panties on..." He tried his best to keep it in, but with all of the hair pulling and the grinding into his leg he eventually came and soiled his pretty red laced panties with a loud and erotic moan and shiver. "Y-Y-You made me c**..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 pm
During the next few days, William Spears had Grell on a extremely short leash. Not literally of course. But he made sure that the red haired shinigami was always within his sight by both the work day and their time off in the evenings.
Everyone didn't seem to notice this change, they where too used to seeing Grell hanging around William, sometimes clinging to him anyways, so it really made no difference.
The days where no different but the nights where....not uneventful, William had Grell on his knees before him most nights, with his hands tied behind his back with his own tie, being ordered to kiss the tip of his own belt or be threatened to be 'punished' with it again. William had Grell telling him every 'bad' or 'naughty' thing that he did or said that day.

"You where looking at that pretty little accountant during lunch break.....what did I tell you about looking at the new employees?" William was seated crossed legged in his chair, the folded belt in his left hand, looking very self assured that he would wind up 'punishing' Grell again tonight.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:28 pm
Sebastian sighed when he saw no sign of the red-head running around like usual. It had been a good few days now. "Great. When I don't want him around he shows up, and when he is needed he's no where to be seen. I swear to Satan if he doesn't show up in the next few days I'll march right into that Realm myself and drag him out. I'll harass a different death god and trick my way in. I don't like it when people hide information from me!"

"You said not to look at the new employees, but William he was a pretty boy, I couldn't help but look!" He made a mental note not to wear a belt anymore if he was going to keep getting punished for every little thing. But then again he did enjoy the pain. "It's just part of my nature."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:44 pm
"It might help to stop thinking about it. " Claude said, they where in the butler's office room sorting though the receipts of that year's purchases. Claude placed his papers down on the desk. "Weren't you the one who said 'patience is a virtue'? I'm sure that when you are not thinking about him he'll eventually show up....and probably in the worse timing to boot."
He held up a letter from the Queen. "Working on a new case might help keep your mind distracted."

"Part of your nature...." William was smirking. he got up out of the chair and grabbed a handful of Grell's hair, pulling him close almost pressing Grell's face to his hip. "You should only be looking at me Grell Sutcliff.....I am going to have to beat this into your brain until you do. " With that he raised his hand and brought the leather belt down against Grell's body.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm
"That's true. Just need to wait. A good case should get my mind off things. I'll deliver that to Bochan right away so that we can get started." He took the letter from him, and after placing it on a plate he took it to Ciel who was in his study, going over his History book. He noticed the seal and smirked. "Finally another case. I was really starting to get bored." He opened the letter and read it. A woman was going around burning orphanages, and since the young were the foundation it bothered her. He pushed the History book aside and got right down to work.

"Ahhhh!" He yelled out in pain and pleasure like he always did, but you really couldn't beat loyalty into a death god who was also half demon. He wasn't going to tell William this, and he didn't want to. He liked his alone time with William even though he was with him all the time. Speaking of he felt like he needed a day off alone...breathing space and all that. "William I wish to...take my vacation time starting tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:03 pm
William stopped, surprised by the request. He let go of Grel and walked towards his kitchen to get a glass of water. "You want to take your vacation?" he asked as he picked up the glass of water sipping it. He knew that he really had been monopolizing Grell's time lately, not even allowing him one day off. "Is it because you want to get away from me for one day?" He asked, his tone was impersonal, but it was part of the game he played with Grell, he was very interested in hearing the answer he wanted to hear.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm
Grell thought for certain that William was going to yell at him and punish him more, but was rather shocked when he got up to get a glass of water instead. He had to put this in a way that wouldn't hurt William's feelings. "No that's not it at all, and it wouldn't just be one day, it would be a few days at least. It's not you that I need to get away from, it's work, and this world. I've been working so hard both as a death god, and as your personal butler, I just want to get away from it all for a little bit. You know how easily bored I get, and I need to see and do more then I have been. Hope you're not upset with me William."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm
William turned around, his face had an angry expression. "Bored? are you telling me that your already 'bored' ?" the anger faded form his face but it still blazed in his eyes. "And after all that trouble I went thought to order this..."He pulled out from a drawer, a long length of silk rope. It was red of course. William untied Grell's hands. "Take off your shirt and lay face down on my desk. I will allow you to take your vacation if you please me with your screams my little songbird."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:34 pm
Grell instantly flinched when William gave him that angry glare, and started to regret asking for it, but he did need some time off. Grell saw the red silk rope and knew that it was still going to hurt as bad as his own belt. Without saying a single work he took off his jacket, then his vest and tie, and finally his shirt before placing it on a nearby chair before laying down on his desk with his back facing William.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm
William used the rope to tie Grells hands to the desk, carefully moving his long red hair out of the way. he trickled some of the icecold water on his back, smirking when Grell gasped and twitched, he smoothed the water over his soft pale skin, almost caressing him tenderly.
Snap!
The belt hit it his back with a loud slap, the water adding more sting to the blow.
William smiled, his breath starting to pant as he struck him again and again. It looked like it was going to be another good night. Will chuckled darkly as he positioned himself behind Grell, between his thighs and grinding into a**.
"I don't want you to forget me...." he breathed out in a whisper.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 pm
Grell yelled out louder in pain because with a wet back it hurt even more. He was certain by now that his back was sore, but he was a fast healer, so it usually went away after a few days. It was rather deep so it took awhile. "AHHHH!!! WILLIAM!!!" He cringed on the desk, panting now as well, getting hard and turned on once again.

"I...could never in a million years forget you William..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:13 pm
William paused for a moment, leaning forward still pressed up against Grell's a**, he was hard as well. He nuzzled the back of Grell's neck, breathing his beguiling perfume. Kissing and nipping the skin there, licking his ear.
Then pulled back to resume making his mark on the other shinigami.

The next day, William was seated alone in the cafeteria looking as his dayplanner, not really seeing it. He had let Grell go for today and strangely.....was starting to regret it,
Was he actually starting to miss that annoying redhead's presence?

Back at Phantomhive manor, Claude was concentrating on painting tiny flowers in his new painting.
Ciel had taken Sebastian with him on the latest case for the queen. they had been gone since yesterday and Claude was trying his best to keep his mind active and busy.

He felt something warm on the back of his neck. He paused and turned his head slightly. "My Lady, your breathing down my-"
Isabella 'eeped' and took a step back, "Sorry sorry...it's just....I've never seen anyone paint quite like you before." She said, looking down at the small painting of a little girl curled up in sleep. the flowers he was painting where tiny lillies in the girl's curls.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:52 pm
Grell was feeling a bit sore, but he had the day off regardless, so he was happy about that. He went to visit the human realm and found himself at the Phantomhive Estate. Must be force of habit. Might as well go in. He saw the gardener in the gardens and waved at him before going inside, and had seen the scene between Isabella and Claude. "Am I interrupting anything you two?" He smirked at them knowingly.

Sebastian and Ciel had just solved the case for the queen and were only a few minutes away from home. He was glad to have gotten his mind off things, and helped his Bochan solve yet another interesting case.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games