• Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:13 pm
100% agree  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 am
pho king nub
Title says it all.

I don't have any homework over the break, but I'm stuck with a pissed off Asian dad for the next month or two (even though Winter break is only two weeks) because the semester is over and I'm already failing practically half my classes. One of them is Cultural Geography because the teacher doesn't teach; he just gives us worksheets to do everyday while sitting at his desk, eating cookies, watching YouTube videos, and playing solitary/poker. Another one is English; I actually really like the teacher and her class and did really well during the first half of the semester, but then I slacked off really badly so I can't really complain. The class I'm failing that REALLY pisses me off though is my Algebra 2 class. The teacher is nice and fair, but her class is so damn hard. I completely understand everything but I'm having trouble applying it. The thing that sucks most is that because I am failing Algebra 2, the counselors think that it's because I don't understand it at all; and because they think that I don't understand Algebra 2, they think that it's because I don't understand Algebra 1.
So you would think that for flunking Algebra 2, they would put me one math level down to Geometry. Well noooooo, they gotta put me TWO math levels down to Algebra 1 for the second semester and then make me repeat Algebra 2 during my sophomore year.

-Sigh-

Sorry I had to rant like that. I'm just so pissed off about our crappy education system.

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

babywaifu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:37 pm
_imlayzee_101
pho king nub
Title says it all.

I don't have any homework over the break, but I'm stuck with a pissed off Asian dad for the next month or two (even though Winter break is only two weeks) because the semester is over and I'm already failing practically half my classes. One of them is Cultural Geography because the teacher doesn't teach; he just gives us worksheets to do everyday while sitting at his desk, eating cookies, watching YouTube videos, and playing solitary/poker. Another one is English; I actually really like the teacher and her class and did really well during the first half of the semester, but then I slacked off really badly so I can't really complain. The class I'm failing that REALLY pisses me off though is my Algebra 2 class. The teacher is nice and fair, but her class is so damn hard. I completely understand everything but I'm having trouble applying it. The thing that sucks most is that because I am failing Algebra 2, the counselors think that it's because I don't understand it at all; and because they think that I don't understand Algebra 2, they think that it's because I don't understand Algebra 1.
So you would think that for flunking Algebra 2, they would put me one math level down to Geometry. Well noooooo, they gotta put me TWO math levels down to Algebra 1 for the second semester and then make me repeat Algebra 2 during my sophomore year.

-Sigh-

Sorry I had to rant like that. I'm just so pissed off about our crappy education system.

The concept of school is good,
but just the general being and the way they organize it sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm
pho king nub
_imlayzee_101
pho king nub
Title says it all.

-Sigh-

EXACTLY. Finally, someone who feels the same way.

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

babywaifu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:35 pm
_imlayzee_101
pho king nub
_imlayzee_101
pho king nub
Title says it all.

-Sigh-

Now I was sitting waitin' wishin' ,

✖*pats shoulder* Thur thur, its alright.User Image

that you believed in superstitions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 am
pho king nub
_imlayzee_101
pho king nub
_imlayzee_101
pho king nub
Title says it all.

-Sigh-

Now I was sitting waitin' wishin' ,

✖*pats shoulder* Thur thur, its alright.User Image

that you believed in superstitions.

OH MY CHEESE! I'm still in Algebra 2! 8D But then again, schedule changes are still being made so I can't be too sure.

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain
¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces