The Day After Yesterday! Week 15 Thoughts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm
Just a heads up, Next weekend I will be in Seattle for Christmas and to watch the Seahawks/49ers game. Possibility of no TDAY post next week due to Christmas and other things is possible. Therefore I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas if I don't get the chance to do so later.

1. A Week of Firsts- Not too long ago I talked about what was more likely, a Green Bay loss or an Indianapolis win. Well today we found out it was the same as the Colts won and the Packers lost. Which one was more shocking? By far the Green Bay Loss. Tennessee being a Colts rival means they are more familiar with that franchise and can better set up a game plan against them. Green Bay going on the road against a Kansas City Chiefs team that just fired their head coach last week. Funny though, with the Broncos and Raiders both loosing today, the Chiefs are right back in the divisional race along with the Chargers. As for the Colts? Well they are still the front runners of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

2. Marino Record in Jeopardy- For so many years Dan Marino's record for most passing yards stood out as a record many people didn't see falling any time soon. However, Drew Brees came ever so much closer to setting a new record for most passing yards in a season with his amazing 5TD 412 yard passing performance. At 4,780 yards on the year, he only needs 304 more yards with two game left to play. Many people have held Aaron Rodgers performance this year as League MVP worthy, but with the Packers loss today, and Brees's amazing season of his own, He could surpass Rodgers as the MVP favorite, especially if he does break Marino's record.

SHOUT OUT PLAYERS!!!
Kansas City Chiefs (Entire Roster) Indianapolis Colts (entire Roster)- Everyone on both of these teams deserve a shout out, the Chiefs for doing what no one else has been able to do in beating the Packers, and the Colts for avoiding the 0-16 mark with their first win!

Drew Brees (QB New Orleans Saints)- Anyone who started Brees in their fantasy league today must be tickled pink right now. 80% passes completed, 412 passing yards, and 5, count them 1,2,3,4,5 Touchdown passes. Absolutely amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm
I only have one thought for this week: WHY BALTIMORE, WHY?!?!?!?! THE CHARGERS ARE LIKE CRUMBLE CAKE!!!!! FALLING APART!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!! Crap...Now I NEED the 49ers to win...  

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items