Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Breasts...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mesanjhs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 pm
I actually have two questions on this subject, so please bare with me.
1.) I'm 17 and I started my period when I was 13, so I've been through puberty. All of a sudden the other day, I noticed that on of my nipples had given off a very little bit of clear liquid. Then today, I tested both of my nipples by squeezing them, and they boh give off a discharge. One is more of a clear, one is more of a milky color. I've never had sex, so I'm no pregnant. But, is this normal? My breasts don't hurt, they aren't swollen, my nipples haven't had and discoloration. I just want to know if this is normal at all by any means? Should I be concerned?

2.) I know females are suppose to do self breast exam monthly, and I know how to do one. But I'm not sure how a breast is -suppose- to feel. I know lumps would be abnormal, but is there anything else that I should be aware of when doing this?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:58 pm
One of mine can to, I really don't know I've never have gotten it checked out. But my boyfriend loves it because he has a fetish for it, so I don't worry about it because it doesn't affect me in any way  

stargirl88

Foxprincess09

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 pm
I think this link will help.

Breast and n****e Discharge

Good Luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 pm
Get it checked out by a doctor.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200