So today I've thought up a plan to become everyone's 'Secret Santa' all year round!

Basically.. I want my dream avi first. cat_sweatdrop yeah. Selfish. But I'm 150k/900k or so from that goal, depending on if Fallen Wish is still in the marketplace for this price when I get there. cat_stressed cat_sweatdrop cat_xp

And after that final piece, I'm going to play Booty Grab with a ferver. And make LOADS of cash. BUT, I'll put half away to donate/buy items for others, and the other half goes into my personal aquarium tank (for high trigger fish, mermaid, monsters, etc - not decorations or stuff for ME). This way, I'll have gold coming in from those who play BG on my tank and that's like free gold once I get a full tank. cat_exclaim cat_exclaim cat_exclaim cat_exclaim

Aside from keeping my tank full and all, the rest will go to random people throughout the guilds I've joined and subscribed threads or just random places. When I see someone doing a good deed for someone else, I'll donate to THEM! This will show people that if you do good to others, you'll be rewarded! cat_3nodding

I think it's a great idea! =] cat_4laugh

So if anyone wants to help me with that - I have a couple mule accounts for these purposes. You can donate gold to this account to help me with my dream avi. =] cat_3nodding

Or if you donate to Faedyn_V along with a PM stating that the gold goes to the tank, anything donated to that account goes towards putting high trigger thingies in my tank to get me more gold to donate to others! cat_pirate

Operation Mermaid is a go! cat_blaugh