Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Name: Dancing Starfall
Type: Pegasus (Gen 3 birthstone pony)
Body #1d559a with #000000 gradients on legs
Eyes: #d3b722
Hair: #000000 with #00138a streaks
Cutie Mark 8D: Three stars, with shooting trails running down leg (twice-as-fancy)
Brief Character Description: Well meaning but... ditzy. Dancing Starfall clearly isn't always there. She had a tendency to space out, to dream of far-away lands and shooting stars... If you can coax her out of her imagination, then she is a sweet but shy pony who is willing to be friends with nearly anybody. Her passion is astronomy and she is often see up late at night stargazing.
+ Ref pics where possible: G3 Pony Custom | Symbol Close-Up

Dancing Starfall will be the concept I will try for in the rl slots. <3

Fireflight: I think you know this girlie is highly non-normative. lol The birthstone is possible [non-normative], Brush 'N' Grow & Twice-as-Fancy [both cutie-mark trail and body gradient] are also non-normative, so she's probably in the high range for non-normative. Before I stamp the quest, could you clarify her hair style please? Is it similar to the ref, just long to Brush & Grow extents, or something else altogether? If it's not exactly the same as the current image, it'd be great if you could post another reference. smile

Yes, I am aware XD I figure if I do end up trying for her in non-rl I will design another version with the non-normative stuff taken out, but for now I'd like to try for her as she is.

For clarification and after some thought, I've taken out brush and grow - her hair is now exactly the same as the pony template above. :> I figure the the birthstone and the twice-as-fancy are more than enough, aha. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to being a birthstone pony, and Twice as Fancy cutie mark & body markings.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:30 pm
Name: Total Eclipse
Type: Unicorn
Body #8e3d5e
Eyes: #815430
Hair: #76105f (brush and grow)
Cutie Mark 8D: Eclipse !
Brief Character Description:
+ Ref pics where possible:  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs