Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 am
I'm advertising today. Oh yeah.

FIRST!

/shot

Let me manage your thread
Preferred Name❧ Call me Ishmael Astra.
Time Zone❧ EST
Can Use An Instant Messenger?❧ Yes! I have AIM and MSN, but prefer my Gaia business done through AIM.
Brief Bio❧ YOU'RE NOSY Uhh..my handle here is Astra, I'm almost 6 Gaian years old! I've been around on B/Cs about 4 years of that. I'm currently taking night classes and play WoW on the side to blow off steam. Other then that, I love to sew, hoard B/C pets, shop, watch some tv, write, and drool over yummy guys!
Past Experience❧ NONE! Mold me to your desires, make me in thy own manager that thou expect to have!
Ideas ❧: Plushie Fox Grams: Color up a metric ton of fox plushes and have people buy them for a nominal fee. After the event (Xmas, V-Day, Halloween, what-evs) roll X amount of numbers and turn them into real pets!

Idea 2: Mystery Raffles. Make up some foxes but shadow them over and give vague details about it. "This fox has hair, is very fantasy, and a girl" and have people buy tickets to win the mystery pet! (or buy tickets for friends to win the mystery pet.)

Why do you think you should be hired?❧ Despite not having any formal experence, I am fairly well organized, pretty articulate, and have time in the evenings to run things. I also really love this shop and I want to see this place explode with popularity and awesomeness!
Anything else?❧ I referred myself but Puddle says that don't count cat_stare so instead I do this: Hire me pwetty ppwwweeaseee? emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:02 pm
Let me manage your thread
Preferred Name❧ Kiana, Nala, KN, or whatever else you can think of. :]
Time Zone❧ PST
Can Use An Instant Messenger?❧ Yes, AIM
Brief Bio❧ That's an interesting question. I'm seventeen, graduated early from high school and live with my parents. Something you may or may not need to know about me is that I have arthritis as well as fibromyalgia so I may need to go to doctors appointments, but I should only be away from Gaia life for a few hours. I plan on attending college soon but I've just been taking it easy as of late. I'm online almost all the time, even if I'm not here on Gaia (so I can be reached via aim at any time). Other then that I don't think there is much more to know about me that would effect my work here or whatever else you may need from me. C:
Past Experience❧ I did work for a shop as a manager but it died before I really got a chance to gain experience, so really I have none.
Ideas: Well for games I think it would be awesome to hold a game in which contestants could go head to head via dice rolls or random number rolls (or whatever else) until two people are left at the end. (Maybe even one)
Another idea I have is maybe adding incentives for those that roleplay. Maybe they could be added into a raffle at the end of the month or couple months, or just get extra tickets in an event down the line. Prizes could vary each month.
Why do you think you should be hired?❧ I am a pretty nice person and am usually very hard to upset. C: I like to be challenged rather then doing something easy and I think that this job would give me the challenges I need. Apart from that I'm not quite sure what else to say about myself, but feel free to ask me if there is something more you would like to know!
Anything else?❧ I was the link in your signature, so technically you referred me. I also had a question about the 'making announcements pretty' part of the application. Does that mean we should be able to make banners and other graphics? If so then I would not be able to do that side of the job. >w<;

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

The Goddess Sylvia
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:28 pm
Making announcements pretty means knowing your BBC code on Gaia and being able to implement it with efficiency and skill. XD But that's something that can be taught on the job so don't worry too much if you aren't too sure how to do some things. I ( Puddle) know a few Gaia places that are good tutorials for BBC coding if you need references/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Astraea Pandora

You Cannot Remember Me

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:20 am
Let me color your fox
Position desired❧ Part-time
Preferred Name❧ Mem
Time Zone❧ Eastern (GMT +8?)
Plushie Examples❧ Edit Example Color Example 1 Color Example 2
Other Examples❧ Cake Cake Person Ooooold Zurui More old Zurui
Past Experience❧ Cafe ADD
Can Use An Instant Messenger?❧ Y, AIM
Anything else?❧ Mmm, I learn fast and take criticism well? Also, I'm applying for part-time for two reasons: I don't think my editing abilities are quite up to snuff, and I like the lower requirements. I expect to be able to do a lot more than just the part-time minimum, though RL tends to bite me in the a**, so I don't want to bite off more that I can chew just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 am
Thanks Puddle! <3
Either way, I'm willing to learn. :]

*Pushes thread up as well*

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 pm
Let me color your fox
Position desired❧ Part Time