7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 am
s13epy
oTrissa
I have a higurashi one and it works fine, just wondering if they all do
yea i think DS has only one code unlike most nintendo systems that only work with The same Ꮹame code (ie ; [NTSC-U] )
Augh yeah the Japanese super Nintendo games won't work on a US one right?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 am
oTrissa
s13epy
oTrissa
yea i think DS has only one code unlike most nintendo systems that only work with The same Ꮹame code (ie ; [NTSC-U] )
nope but you can mod it or if you have a super nintendo emulator on the computer you can change the source code  

S13epy

O.G. Waffles

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 pm
s13epy
oTrissa
s13epy
oTrissa
nope but you can mod it or if you have a super nintendo emulator on the computer you can change the source code
I don't have one even, I could just buy the japanese one....you know if it's more exensive?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm
oTrissa
s13epy
oTrissa
s13epy
oTrissa
I don't have one even, I could just buy the japanese one....you know if it's more exensive?
idk  

S13epy

O.G. Waffles

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 pm
I don't even own that. Plus It would take time to get that money to buy the Japanese version.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm
So if I wanted to buy that new sailor moon game, I couldn't play it on my DSi? crying  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 pm
CynHimawari2828
So if I wanted to buy that new sailor moon game, I couldn't play it on my DSi? crying
You can play a japanese game on a DS, idk why I asked that I've owned a game in japanese for my ds for years, I meant in itallian which the sailor moon one is. If it's region free you can, if not you can't. If you do buy it though let me know if it works. I want it. WIsh it was in english or french. sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:34 pm
oTrissa
CynHimawari2828
You can play a japanese game on a DS, idk why I asked that I've owned a game in japanese for my ds for years, I meant in itallian which the sailor moon one is. If it's region free you can, if not you can't. If you do buy it though let me know if it works. I want it. WIsh it was in english or french. sad

I think I could actually understand it (Italian is similar to Spanish, which I know a little of). I wish that it was a bit cheaper though, the price is starting to rice instead of go down crying  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:09 pm
CynHimawari2828
oTrissa
CynHimawari2828

I think I could actually understand it (Italian is similar to Spanish, which I know a little of). I wish that it was a bit cheaper though, the price is starting to rice instead of go down crying
The price should only rise if the supply went down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 pm
Anyone know of a good (online/ds) go game? I've always wanted to play it since Hikaru no Go sweatdrop  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items