Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
A sad day for me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot_Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 am
Hello my fellow DC-ites.
As you all may have noticed, I have spent less and less time here on Gaia. It is not because I have stopped caring about you all or this game, no, it is because my life has become increasingly busy and tedious and I just do not have time anymore.
I believe it happens to the best of us and am sure that this won't be the last.
As finals near, I am totally swamped by homework, tests, papers, studying, and the like. I have tried to set time aside for you all, but it just can't be done.

In these months, I have had to bury a friend, send my great aunt to the hospital for a stroke and watch as one of my best friends from school was deployed to Afganistan. I still worry daily for him and am so scared that I will recieve a phone call from the military saying I will never see him again. I am terrified of that.

As you may have already known, I was also on my school's Rugby Team. I had to quite because my health deteriorated. I never said anything on here, because I didn't want any of you know, but I was facing hospitilization had I not stopped. So, with that on my mind, I was terribly distrought. I lost a little bit of my drive in everything. Rugby was and still is my favorite sport.

That, topped with the stress caused by the one who used to be Harvey Dent, I just couldn't handle it. I felt like everything I did here was a lie and that I was just some backseat rider to everyone on here. But, I know now, it was me, not any of you. I had an emotional rollercoaster set by loosing Rugby, friends and family, and some of the verbal abuse by the Roll Player behind Dent.

Now, please know, I am not making excuses for what has happened. I am just laying down facts.
I am NOT leaving you all. I repeat I AM NOT LEAVING, but I am taking a much needed and much earned Hiatus to figure out everything and to finish my schooling until the Christmas break.
I will try to return until then, but I will be working and trying to get everything sorted out.
Please know that I love you all so much and consider everyone I know here to be, not just friends, but my dearest family.
I have always considered you family.

I will return and this is not the last you have seen of Charlie.
Oh, and for that matter Harley Quinn.

Mia and Gage: You, my dears, are the sweetest, most beautiful and amazing women on here. I can not thank you enough for letting me evolve Charlie with you both. You two must know that because of you and our time spent together, I have a better understanding for my character and you will be credited as co-designers if I ever decide to send her to DC Comics. Thank you so much.

Duke, I have not abandoned you, like I promised. I know you need a great Harley to stand by you and I still have accepted that. I just need time to sort out my life. I miss you so much. Harley will return, she swears it.

Mattykins: You are such a great friend and I miss you and I love you and I can not wait to see you again!!!
You have always been there for me to rely on, you have listened to my mad rants and have never, ever judged me. You have always been there for me. I can not thank you enough.
I will be back I swear.

Furious: you are the greatest boss I have ever had the privilage of knowing and having. I wish I could have been able to do this earlier, I just connected so many emotions to Gaia and I couldn't handle it. Please know that I thank you for everything you have done. You know everything you have done for me. I can not thank you enough, I love you with all my heart. Thank you for doing what you have done. I promise I won't let you down. When I return you will have the baddest villian on your hand, you won't have any Idea what to do! I swear!

And finally: Michael..
I can not even begin to describe how I am so indebted to you. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are my rock in my craziness and are the calming eye in the hurricane of my life. I could not done anything with all of the guidance you have given me. Our talks hav made me a better roll player, a better reader, a better creator, and a better person. I love you for it. I owe so much of what I am to you. I know we will stay connected forever.
Thank you so much.

Again, to everyone on here, thank you for welcoming me with open arms and dealing with everything that is Charlie. She is a hot mess, I know, but thank you for handling her.

She will return and she will be the most sadistic, evil, and cruel villian you will see. You will hate her and have nightmares about what she has done when I'm threw. But, I promise, like a pheonix, she will rise from the ashes and claim her right to a Ring.
I will be back, I swear, i will be back.

Goodbye for now my friends. I love you, I need you, and I will see you again. Lets face it, Gaia is like Crack, you need it, you can't survive without it, and you will always be back for more. wink

I will miss you and will see you soon. I swear it.

-Sara Marshall (me)
-Charlie Helena Marshall
-Harley Quinn  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:06 pm
Do what you gotta do dear, we'll be waiting for you smile  

The White Duke of Death

The Littlest Arrow

Fashionable Hunter

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 am
*Glomps for moral support!*

I completely understand my dear my hiatus was a much appreciated time away, whe shall pine your return in due time and pray all works for the good. perhaps when you come back ill honor you with a particular Rabbits return as you so desire.  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games