StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Ryuusei sobbed lightly into the others shoulder not being able to tell that he was uncomfertable with this since he wasnt useto human emotions. whne the other pulled away the star huged himself to try and comfert himself. He heard the other talking and didnt know who or what he was talking about. After a couple of minutes Ryuusei forced himself to stop crying and waited for the other to be done talking on the phone. His eyes were puffy and red and it sorta looked like he had glitter on his cheeks but it was realy because of his tears. "i dont mind." he said softly and waited for Tori to be ready. .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

Tori put on some clothes and then a large coat, along with a scarf. He came down to the living room where Ryuusei was waiting and handed him a coat, " I know it's a little big, but I want you to stay warm, it's cold out there." After Ryuusei put on the coat, Tori looked at him with a concerned face. Something, then, clicked into his head. He took off his scarf and gently wrapped it around Ryuusei's neck. "There, I don't want you to catch another cold," he said with a kind smile and ruffling the boy's hair. They walked out of the building and started heading over to a tall building that read 'Kodansha Publishing Company' on the entrance way. They got into the elevator and reached Tori's floor. Everyone one was in a panic, running around in circles and screaming. Tori sighed and looked over at Ryuusei, "I'm sorry, but would you mind waiting over there please. I honestly don't know how long this will take, but I will try to get done as quickly as possible," he asked kindly, as he pointed over toward the waiting lounge over in the corner by the elevator. Tori ran over to where he needed to go.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image
Ryuusei couldnt help but giggle ever so slightly as he put the jacket on and the sleeves were a bit long on him. "thank you Tori." he says the sparkle back in his eyes causeing the stars to realy pop. He chuckles as his hair was ruffled and then follows Tori out of the apartment. HIs eyes widen as they got to, well he didnt know but it was chaotic "oh my..." he looks around cowering a little because everyone was screaming and yelling "o-ok...." with that he hurried over to the lounge and jumped onto the couch sitting criss cross and looking around wishing everyone would stop screaming and stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

About two and a half hours had passed, and the room had finally calmed and quieted down quite a bit. Pretty much everyone had gone home, except for Tori, his boss and a few other co-workers. When Tori came around the corner, he was yawning and had bags under his eyes, plus the look he gave off was like he was about ready to kill someone. He looked over and saw a patient Ryuusei, sitting on the large sofa in the lounge. "Hey, thanks for waiting and sorry it took so long. But, as promised, what would you like to eat," he asked while scratching the back of his head and yawning again.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
Ryuusei sat there patiently his hands clasped in his hands. He got alot of stares which bothered him because he wasnt realy useto being watched. He heard the word 'Flamboyant f**' and wondered what it meant but kept his mouth shut and just stared at his hands. when tori came back the young boy shot to his feet "i dont care i-i just want to leave." the mood in this air was realy bumming him out and he wanted to get out of there. he began to chew on his pink nails his other arm rapped around him. It had only been a day maybe less and he was already picking up bad human habits.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:58 am
User Image

Tori looked at Ryuusei, which kind of looked more like a glare, "Alright, ramen it is then," he said in a groggy tone of voice. He could suddenly hear someone running and calling out his name, and he knew right away that it was his boss, wanting him to do more work... as usual. Tori quickly grabbed the hand that Ryuusei was biting on and dragged him into the elevator. After hastily pushing the 'close doors' button, the elevator doors shut before his boss could get there in time. After they closed, Tori let out a huge sigh, "Thank goodness that's over, " he said as he didn't realized that he was still holding onto Ryuusei's hand." Then, he heard his cell phone ring, but he pushed the hang up button and turned off his phone. After the doors opened, he dashed out with Ryuusei and found the nearest ramen stand. There, he ordered a bunch of ramen for the both of them and Tori drank a bunch of sake till he was completely drunk.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Ryuusei bit his lip ad looked away when he saw the glare "o-ok." he mumbled. HIs eyes widend as his hand was grabed and he was draged to the elevater. He said nothing in the elevator or as they dashed out of the building and went to get food. He ate in silence liking this ramen alot but then he noticed Tori was drinking...alot and had become drunk. Sighing he took the other back to his housesince he rememberd exactly how to get there. Once inside he led Tori to the couch and let him lay down."your....uhm whats the word..." he thought about it then rememberd "drunk." He had seen alot of peple become drunk when he watched from the sky and new there were several kinds of drunk and wondered what kind tori was.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

It had already become dark by the time the two got back to the room. As he was being laid down on the couch, Tori grabs Ryuusei's wrist, pulls him onto the sofa, and gets on top of him. "So, what if I am drunk," he said as he puts his knee in between Ryuusei's legs, the other foot on the ground, and holds up his arms with one hand, while the other hand starts to slowly go under Ryuusei's shirt and feels up and around his chest. "You know, I've been thinking about this over the past few hours. Why don't I adopt you as my son while you're staying here? Just until your father comes back to get you.," he asks as he slowly licks up Ryuusei's neck. "I've always wanted to have a kid of my own," Tori said softly as he was about to kiss Ryuusei, but just as he got about an inch close to his lips, he passed out on top of Ryuusei.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
Ryuuseis eyes widend as he was suddenly pulled onto the couch and tori was on top of him "t-tori?" he whimpers a bit as the other pinned his arms. "what are you-" he was cut off as he started feeling his chest. his face flushes and he wiggles around trying to get out from under him but Ryuusei was much smaller than the other. "i-if you adopt me you s-shouldnt do this." he whimpers a bit. The young star had never experienced anything like this since this was somthing only humans did stars didnt do this kind of stuff no matter how old. He closes his eyes tightly and whimpers as the other licked his neck "a-ah" his eyes open ever so slightly and he saw the other going in for what humans called a kiss. He tensed up and began to wiggle around again but then...tori passed out. "wha...." he free's his hands and trys to push toris body off of himself but he was way to heavy. "t-tori? wake up? please...." he sighs giving up and waits for tori to wake up. .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 am
User Image

Morning had come, and the sunlight was eliminating the living room and shined right into Tori's eyes. "Dammit, it's too bright in here," he said in a groggy tone. He rolled over on the sofa and felt something move beside him. He lifted up his head and his eyes widened as he looked down at a sleeping Ryuusei. Tori jumped backwards and fell off the back of the sofa. "Owww, what the Hell happened last night? I remember going to the ramen shop and ordering food and drinks. But, what happened after that," he asked himself as he rubbed the back of his head, due to pain of falling over and the hangover he had.
Tori quietly got up, so as not to wake Ryuusei up, and walked into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him, took off his clothes, and walked into the walk-in shower. As the hot water rained down on Tori's body, he looked down, made a fist and punched the shower wall. "What is wrong with me," he said out loud to himself as he removed his, now, bleeding hand away from the dent he made into the wall.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
Ryuusei groans as he felt Tori move off of him. It took him awhile befor he woke up comletely though being rather tired from all the events of the night. He sat up looking around thenhearing Tori punch somthing. getting up he followed the sound of the noise but stopped when he relized it was coming from the bathroom "T-tori?" he calls softly wondering what he was doing but from the sound of it he was taking a shower

(rushed sorry)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 am
User Image

Tori's eyes widened as he heard Ryuusei say his name from outside the door. He hesitated to speak, but managed to finally sputtered out a response, "I'll... be out in a moment Ryuusei," he said in a shaky voice. He turns off the water, but stays inside the shower for a few more seconds, letting the water drip off his body. He steps out, dries himself off, and puts on a pair of clean boxers and pants he kept in the bathroom, just in case. Tori leans against the wall, next to the door, and slides down to the floor. Dammit, I can't seriously like this kid, when I've only just met him. And besides that, he's not even human," he whispered to himself as he put his hurt hand over his eyes, trying to prevent himself from loosing it. Tori hadn't realized that he forgot to lock the door, and Ryuusei came in as Tori was on the floor. He looked with a suprised look in his eyes, then he sighed, "Hey, if something happened last night, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it," he noted.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Ryuusei persed his lips and went back to the couch and sat down waiting for the other to come out. when the other didnt come out he got up and went into the bathrom. "t-tori..." he says shyly as he walked in "o-oh...you just said you wanted to adopt me and did some confusing things." he shruged not admiting how confused he was because of how tori had made him felt last night.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Tori scratched the back of his head with his hurt hand. He looked up at Ryuusei, "Look, I... I do want to take you in, but I know it's too soon for that right now. I mean, you've only been here for a day in a half. But, just know that I didn't mean to force anything on you," he said in a sighing tone. He stood up, walked past Ryuusei, and went into the kitchen. Tori immediately started cooking, not speaking a word to the boy. It took him nearly all day to make about a weeks worth of meals, only stopping a few times to give Ryuusei some food to eat. He put most of the food in the fridge right away, but layed some mini burgers and salads out on the table for him and Ryuusei to eat. "All the food that I just put in there is for you in case you get hungry while I'm out during work. I made sure to put specific instrustions on each meal," he said as he pointed to the fridge. "I also made sure that I put my cell and work number there by the phone, in case there is an emergency or if you have any questions," he pointed out the phone as well.

((Sorry it took me so long to respond -_- wink )

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei
Crew

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
Ryuusei blinkd listening to the other speak, he was so confused the other had said one thing last night and was now saying a completely different thing. "ok..." he says as he watched him walk to the kitchen. right now he felt uterly alone and lost more than he did when he first got here. He sat down on in the kitchen at the table his knees pressed up against his chest. he watched as the other cooked wondering how it was done but not daring to speak since it seeme he had done somthing wrong. "ok" he repeats when the oher explained the phone and food he put in the fridge. He ate the mini burgers and salad in silence a sad look in his pink eyes. His usual glow had died out completely. he wanted to go home but he new it wasnt possible..which sucked badly. "are you leaving?" he asks

Ø Only Role playing [Yaoi] Ø

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff