Submit

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:43 pm
Hello the name is julia and i wish to have a 1x1 rp with you! biggrin so i am usualy seme because it just feel more comfertable. Though for this specific search i wish for one rp where i am the seme and one where i am the uke. And to make it even more interesting i have the pictures of my characters i want to use. then beneath the pictures matchings that i thinkh. will go well with

My Uke-
User Image
Father x Son (want a twist)
Scientist x Freak
plot i have in mind for this pic-
***** was walking home when he saw a flash then heard a loud crash, the ground shook and static filled the air. he saw smoke riseing up and rushed torwards the crash sight. What he saw there shocked him it was a young boy but he had pink hair. the boy was cut up and bloody so **** takes him home and tends to his wounds but as he went to wrap them...they were gone. Shocked he stared dumfounded and then the boy woke up. when he saw the boys eyes he was...suprised they were pink and had...stars in them literal stars. what ***** didnt know was that the boy was a actualy a star that had to flee from the heavens because of a darknes that was killing the stars but this boy was the prince and they sent him toearth to be safe but what happens when the darknes comes down for him and **** is stuck in between?
Uke Two-
User Image
Slave x master (uke master type thing)
Butler x Snotty rich boy
Student x Teacher (student is all over teacher)

My semes-
User Image
College students
Photographer x Model
whatever else

seme two-
User Image
Sorcerer x Person who wants to use his magic
Demon x Angel Prince
whatever else

Seme three-
User Image
Guard x Rich kid
Gang member x Innocent kid  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 pm
More semes and ukes!-

Seme-
User Image
Prince x Peasant/slave
Prince x Pirate

Uke-
User Image
Lost memory x Finder (gots a plot)
Ghost x Human
Other

Seme-
User Image
Student x Teacher
Colleg student x teacher
Vampire x Nephilim  

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:49 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:39 am
I would love to do either:
Student x Teacher (where the teacher is the uke)
Sorceror x person that wants to use his magic
butler x snotty rich kid

Sleepy Jem

Romantic Dabbler

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 am
Dark Felex
butler x snotty rich kid

ok lets do Sorceror x Person thats wants to use his magic. i have a plot idea but befor i say it do you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:20 am
I am quite new to this guild and im not quite certain of how things work around here but if it is possible could we do a 1x1 together?  

Safe Shell

Sleepy Jem

Romantic Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 pm
Wolf-Anima55
Dark Felex
butler x snotty rich kid

ok lets do Sorceror x Person thats wants to use his magic. i have a plot idea but befor i say it do you have any ideas?

Oh, please do tell C ;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Dark Felex
Wolf-Anima55
Dark Felex
butler x snotty rich kid

Oh, please do tell C ;

ok well it kinda sucks cause i came up with it at like 2:00am lol
(i use random names because i dislike blanks so just ignore them when your making your profile you DO NOT haveto use them)

Richards a normal boy but his mother is dieing of cancer. he would do anything to save her. Say even travel to the darkest part of the woods and ask the most powerfull sorcerer in the world. But there are rumers of this sorcerers cruelty and Richard doesnt know how to go about this. either way he goes to ask this man for help. what he dooes not expect is a boy with bunny ears! though despite that cute part of him, he still had devilish eyes and obvius cruelty. He blantly refuses to help sending Richard away but he will not say no for a answer and manages to shoot him with a sedative. This was his first mistake. yes it does knock out Mage but the human boy underestimated the amount of sedatives it takes to keep a sorcerer knocked out longer than a hour. So in the middle of taking him back Mage wakes up and freaks out nearly killing the Human boy but stops. Deciding instead to do what Richard wants but with a twists. He promises to heal his mom if he goes the long extremely dangerous way through the forest with him. Richard desperate as he is says yes but he does not relize exactly how dangerous the darkest part of the forest was. And then there was the fact Mage had no intention of keeping his promise.

it majorly sucks so if you have plot ideas please share them lol  

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 pm
x-Perverted Candy
I am quite new to this guild and im not quite certain of how things work around here but if it is possible could we do a 1x1 together?

Of course, any pareings up there you would like to try out? and if not do you have any pareings you prefer? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:16 pm
Wolf-Anima55
x-Perverted Candy

Of course, any pareings up there you would like to try out? and if not do you have any pareings you prefer? ^^

I really like the sound of the prince x pirate one because normally I'm a Uke and I'd like to try something different. I've never done a prince x pirate paring before. It sound pretty cool 4laugh  

Safe Shell

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:42 pm
x-Perverted Candy
Wolf-Anima55
x-Perverted Candy

I really like the sound of the prince x pirate one because normally I'm a Uke and I'd like to try something different. I've never done a prince x pirate paring before. It sound pretty cool 4laugh
okie dokie ^^ befor i offer a plot do yu have any plot ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 am
Wolf-Anima55
Dark Felex
Wolf-Anima55
Dark Felex
butler x snotty rich kid

Oh, please do tell C ;

(i use random names because i dislike blanks so just ignore them when your making your profile you DO NOT haveto use them)

Richards a normal boy but his mother is dieing of cancer. he would do anything to save her. Say even travel to the darkest part of the woods and ask the most powerfull sorcerer in the world. But there are rumers of this sorcerers cruelty and Richard doesnt know how to go about this. either way he goes to ask this man for help. what he dooes not expect is a boy with bunny ears! though despite that cute part of him, he still had devilish eyes and obvius cruelty. He blantly refuses to help sending Richard away but he will not say no for a answer and manages to shoot him with a sedative. This was his first mistake. yes it does knock out Mage but the human boy underestimated the amount of sedatives it takes to keep a sorcerer knocked out longer than a hour. So in the middle of taking him back Mage wakes up and freaks out nearly killing the Human boy but stops. Deciding instead to do what Richard wants but with a twists. He promises to heal his mom if he goes the long extremely dangerous way through the forest with him. Richard desperate as he is says yes but he does not relize exactly how dangerous the darkest part of the forest was. And then there was the fact Mage had no intention of keeping his promise.

Oh wow.. o v o; That's interesting! I really think that'd be fun!  

Sleepy Jem

Romantic Dabbler

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:57 pm
Dark Felex
Wolf-Anima55
Dark Felex
Wolf-Anima55
Dark Felex
butler x snotty rich kid

Oh, please do tell C ;

Oh wow.. o v o; That's interesting! I really think that'd be fun!

realy? ok sweet biggrin ill make the thread ill call it Sorcery Secrets  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 am
I'd love to do the Prince/Pirate one and a Uke!Teacher/Student =3  

Voice of the Ancients

Ø Only Role playing [Yaoi] Ø

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out