i_GoNnA_rUn_YaPs_YaY
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm
Listed Position: Donations Bridge Sponsor
Job: Donate as much as you can to the guild and to the captains account to help Donations Bridge stay alive and help as amny gaians as possible.
Restrictions: You can not mess with any topics or delete anything with out my concent
Responsibilities N/A
Info: You MUST be a member so when you donate to the guild it will keep track so you can earn more benefits
Pay: N/A
Job Openings: As Many as Possible
Memo: Check the Employees and Breakdown sticky to learn more about what your job is, your benefits, and discounts.

How to apply: Post this Form
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Start date:[/b]
[b]Listing Preference:[/b]
[b]How much can you donate to the guild?[/b]
[b]Will that be Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or every Month Quarter?[/b]
[b]Are you willing to work without reimbursement?[/b]
[b]Can you commit to your job?[/b]
[b]Can you commit to the guild at least 3 days a week?[/b]
[b]Can you do your job well[/b]
[b]Can you post in the Chat Room Subforum at least once a week?[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b]
[b]Have you read the Announcement and stickies in this subforum?[/b]
[b]Do you agree and understand that if you do not do your job well and can not commit to the guild, that you will be demoted and/or your application terminated?[/b]

[b][size=18][color=blue]HIRED: [/color][/size][/b]

The Listing Preference is where you put either: 1,2, or 3 being the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Job listing Choice.

The HIRED part is ment to be left blank so that if I hire you I can fill it in for my convinience.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 pm
Name: XxLonelyPandaxX
Date: 12-18-11
Start date: Whenever you hire me.
Listing Preference:
How much can you donate to the guild? A LOT
Will that be Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or every Month Quarter? Monthly
Are you willing to work without reimbursement? Yes
Can you commit to your job? Yes
Can you commit to the guild at least 3 days a week? Yes
Can you do your job well Yes
Can you post in the Chat Room Subforum at least once a week? I will, but sometimes I forget.
Anything else you'd like to add? Nope smile
Have you read the Announcement and stickies in this subforum? Yes
Do you agree and understand that if you do not do your job well and can not commit to the guild, that you will be demoted and/or your application terminated? Yes

HIRED: 12/18/11  

XxLonelyPandaxX
Vice Captain

Popular Citizen

Robina-Raven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 pm
Name: Robina-Raven
Date: 12Feb12
Start date: Whenever?
Listing Preference: um, 1 I guess, since this is the only job that looks interesting.
How much can you donate to the guild? Depends on my gold/items. Do you take both for this job?
Will that be Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or every Month Quarter? Again, it's going to depend, but probably at least every month, maybe weekly if I get good stuff.
Are you willing to work without reimbursement? Well, if you don't hire me, I'll be donating anyway.
Can you commit to your job? Sure
Can you commit to the guild at least 3 days a week? Possibly. Going to give it my best.
Can you do your job well Isn't this a matter of opinion? I'll be donating, I just don't know how much.
Can you post in the Chat Room Subforum at least once a week? If there's stuff to talk about and I don't forget to check it, yes
Anything else you'd like to add? Still waiting to actually be accepted into the guild (not saying it in a "geez, it takes so long" way. I only applied a few minutes ago!), so if you refuse the job based on that, can I reapply or should I wait the few months?
Have you read the Announcement and stickies in this subforum? I've read every forum. If you're asking this because of one of those "secret word" things, I missed it.
Do you agree and understand that if you do not do your job well and can not commit to the guild, that you will be demoted and/or your application terminated? Well, yeah. That's the way all jobs work.

HIRED:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:46 pm
Name:XxXAmyxX
Date:8/18/12
Start date:ASAP
Listing Preference:1st
How much can you donate to the guild? 200K+ if Im not lazy
Will that be Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or every Month Quarter?This would be weekly
Are you willing to work without reimbursement? Yes I am!
Can you commit to your job? Yes I can Commit to my job
Can you commit to the guild at least 3 days a week? I'm Pretty sure!
Can you do your job well: Yes, I am sure I can
Can you post in the Chat Room Subforum at least once a week? I'll Start doing that ^.^'
Anything else you'd like to add? I get my Money From Booty Grab, Im a mad booty grabber ;p and also the only way I want to be repaid, is in Smiles! smile
Have you read the Announcement and stickies in this subforum? YES
Do you agree and understand that if you do not do your job well and can not commit to the guild, that you will be demoted and/or your application terminated? I AGREE

HIRED: 08/18/2012  

XxXAmyxX

Devoted Sweetheart

19,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Working For Donations Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items