ITS NEVER TO LATE TO LEND SOME WARMTH! 

Tags: Community, Contests, Bids, Giveaways, Wishes 

Reply Donations Bridge
Your Wish is My Command Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can we do to make this guild improve?
Faster Process
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
More Contests and Give Aways
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
More Events
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Higher Maximum Limit
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
More Commitment
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
More Working Crew Members
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Nothing. Your Doing Awesome
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 37

dragon_tamerl147

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 am
username: dragon_tamerl147
gaia age: 159 day old
wish item: inari's beads
item price: 499,999 - 550,000
link: Webpage Title
a little about yourself: i love to read write and draw, at school i have earned the nickname fantasy geek (suits me well) and i love animals
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge? Of course
update date: 12/21/11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 am
User Name: MangaFanaticXD
Gaia Age: 584
Wish Item: Winter Rose
Price: 200,000
Link: (Not Available in Stores) Winter Rose
Updated Date: 12-19-11
Alittle About Yourself: I like to draw a lot, play video games, and read manga. And I have a really big imagination. rofl
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge? Yes
Updated Date: 12-19-11
12-21-11  

MangaFanaticXD

Rubber Ducky Nitemare

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 am
User Name: Rubber Ducky Nitemare
Gaia Age: 1003
Wish Item: Kodiac Grizzly Bear Slippers
Price: 219k
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/26777
Alittle About Yourself: I like to read, write, and draw. I cosplay Konan and Karin from Naruto in town 1023.
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge? I understand and agree.
Updated Date:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm
User Name: Fatal_Ar0usaI
Gaia Age: 1725
Wish Item: Zodiacal any Gen.
Price: 743,000- 2.3 million
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=zodiacal&filter=0
Alittle About Yourself: I'm a Drummer Bassist currently going to college to earn a degree in culinary. I've grown up around the underground music scene all my life. I won't get into too much detail, because it'll start to sound like a sob story xD
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge? I understand completely. This guild would never survive without it's rules.
Updated Date: 12/28/2012  

Kochebie

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanpomegumi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 pm
User Name: TanpopoMegumi
Gaia Age: 1 day
Wish Item: Violet Bao
Price: 15,309 gold
Link: Bao Bao, Oh Oh
Alittle About Yourself: Im am 19. I am a singer, i love to cook and snowboard, also love to draw and write. Oh, I love to do still life and natural photography. Thats about sums me up.
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge? Yes, Completely
Updated Date:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:00 pm
User Name: zero_0912
Gaia Age: 365
Wish Item: Bloodstone Gem
Price: Average 476,661 Lowest Buy Now Price 505,000k
Link: Bloodstone Gem
Alittle About Yourself: I like listening to music, watching tv, playing computer games, hanging out with friends, playing zomg here in gaia thats why my wishlist is bloodstone gem.
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge?Yes!
Updated Date:Jan 22, 2012  

zero_0912

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

your asian buddy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:08 am
User Name: your asian buddy
Gaia Age: 1134 days
Wish Item: Sweet Charming Blush
Price: 570k
Link: Sweet Charming Blush
Alittle About Yourself: i like anime, manga, drawing, and reading whee
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge? yes
Updated Date: 1-16-12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:57 pm
User Name: marching_madi
Gaia Age: 982
Wish Item: Fall Bride
Price: around 600k
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/63419
Alittle About Yourself: i'm a marching bando. music is my life and whenever im not doing any gaia or music related stuff im with my boyfriend ^.^
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge? yes
Updated Date: 1/16/12  

Sinners Will Never Die

Fashionable Trader

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

2o5

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:12 pm
User Name: CuteCluster
Gaia Age: 37 days
Wish Item: Zodiacal 11th Gen.
Price: over 3 mill
Link: Zodiacal 11th Gen.
Alittle About Yourself: about 4 months ago i was hacked and then banned, and after countless attempts to prove to the Gaia team that the hacker was responsible for what happen, i have finally made a new account and i am trying to recover the large about off gold that was taken.
Do you understand that you must be an active member by posting in the chatroom and attending most events, to receive your wish. Also, do you understand that if you become an inactive member after you receive your wish, you will be banned and receive no further help from Donations Bridge?Of course.
Updated Date:  
Donations Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces