Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire OoC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Cale Darksun
Darkened Angel
I happened to come across this and thought, " That might actually be good for Danika's pic. "

Any 2nd opinions?

http://kmelton.deviantart.com/art/Cantina-Dancer-307648208

looks ok.

Honest opinion? The proportions are just...wrong. Not even in a good way...

Please tell me you didn't draw this, cuz then I'd just feel like an arse for opening my big mouth...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 am
I can't draw a straight line for crap. So, no, I didn't draw it.

The main thing is, until I came across it, nothing seemed to really fit how I imagined Danika would look except for the pic of Kitana I've been using. Well, that pic right there is kinda like what Kitana would probably look like as a SW character. So, it just seemed to be the best option.

I honestly didn't think I'd ever find anything that was better.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 am
not to sound relatively obtuse about the image, but have you ever just typed in "slave outfit" into DA and just checked each for a brunette with E-cups+? I mean no offense, but considering you generally went for scantily clad players in previous games, my point is merely why not check for particular outfits, instead of people?

Personally, Danika appeared more to my mental eye as: http://ahnirr.deviantart.com/art/Thank-you-Slave-Girl-Jaina-88940716

@ Skye: I've read Krosis as a rogue agent, as nothing has indicated anything more than some Dark Jedi randomly popping around doing stuff in the name of sith. Neither his tactics nor attitude strike me as anything more than just some random darksider, and that's how it has been presented. Hence, a rogue agent. But do as you wish. this will be the third time i've asked for you to just play, rather than pick a fight, and even my patience is wearing thin on repeating this simple request. If you want to plan something with Jian, I suggest actually making a plan. I have yet to receive any information on anything you want to have happen, so as my position stands, you haven't come up with anything to do with Jian. I'm losing my interest in sitting here in frivolous debate, though, and I've made my requests polite and clear. I would request that if you have nothing important to say about interacting with my character, though, please argue with someone else or yourself, as my interest in this conversation has been waning, and I'd rather not get rude about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:12 pm
Actually, that's what I did. Kitana was simply what I went with until something better came along that I felt was good enough. The cantina dancer pic came up as I was looking at " slave dancer " results.

I actually came across that image myself, but it just didn't feel right to me.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 am
ah. okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 pm
Those shoulders... confused  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:29 am
*shrug* i'm wearing a leather jacket, not armored pauldrons. I understand your concern for my head, but i don't think that has much to really do with gaia. This isn't warhammer after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 pm
I meant the picture... neutral

And I'd think that Warcraft has some of the most radical pauldrons that Ive seen over anything else...  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 am
Okay, before this thing stalls, who's waiting exactly on whom?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm
I'm waiting on anyone at the party to do something. Danika can't really do much but keep dancing for the guests right now until something happens.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 am
same here. kinda just waiting for Lord Cinn to do something in regards to telling us why all the Sith are at this party  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 pm
I felt really guilty for not being on here since July, but it seems like not much has been happening. I'll try and wrap up my gal's business for the chapter, so I won't have to worry about doing it later.  

Darth Fury

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm
things are kinda at a standstill right now : so yeah...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 am
Well, I'm done with the Chapter, though I think I'll take the next one off.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 am
EK, Cinn had just said already he was working on mass producing this thing and planned to outfit every ship in the fleet with one.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff