Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Roleplay
The Darkwood Forest (Forsaken Shadows Land) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector Garoul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:46 pm
Hector followed his Alphas glance and noticed the women in the tree tops, he blinked a moment at her feeling her Alpha status he might have caused more trouble then he intended to. With a slight frown himself Hector danced after Jack following close behind his leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 pm
Ashur slowly turned towards the two humans that approached the clearing he had been sitting in. He stared the two down seeing the male severely wounded and the woman scared attempting to protect him fortified Ashur's assumption the male couldn't fight. Ashur bowed his canine head and growled before shifting back into his human state. Ashur slowly rotated his neck cracking it "Wrong turn." He said coldly to the woman. The wind around Ashur subsided leaving a silence as he stared at the woman before him.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:02 pm
Vivan slightly lowered her guard but she was still in position. It took her a minute to scan this man in front of her to conclude that this guy might be either a bad guy or just a tough-acting guy. Vivan's fear subsided but there was a tugging feeling of fear still residing in her.
She gave him a icy cold look back at him. "Whoever you are, get out of my way or else I'll take you down."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:09 pm
Ashur smiled at the girl, her body more relaxed but her tongue sharp and pulling on an agressive act.
Ashur slowly stepped forward "I would...REALLY like to see that." He said mocking his hands at his sides palms facing towards her. Ashur still walked towards her for the sake of making her react; a smirk on his face.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm
Vivan took that mocking attitude of the man in front of her and accepted it as a challenge. She thrust her right palm out in front of him and snatch his wrist. With a twist and using both her hands, Vivan lifted him off the ground slamming him onto the other side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm
Ashur frantically threw his free hand down onto the hand she put on wrist and twisted it back the other way trying to bend her arm and get the surprisingly strong woman in a hold. For additional footing Ashur wrapped his ankle around her let trying to hold himself against her.
"Now there is no need for that miss." Ashur said gritting his teeth at her keeping his grip on her wrist now.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 pm
"Ahh...!' Vivan winced when the man bent her arm and locked her down in standing position. She fiercely glare at him while gritting her own teeth as well. She softly sighed and spoke sharply at him, "Well if there is 'no need for that' then you shouldn't be fighting back at all." Despite her hands being tied down, she used her knee to give a blowing knee kick into his stomach hoping he lose his grip on her wrist and hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:40 am
Ashur gasped the wind being knocked out of him, breathing deeply to replace it in his lungs. He held his grip knowing if he let her go she would just start striking at him.
Ashur quietly said "I was hoping you would make this easy, but oh well i dont mind beating you to a pulp mut." once he said that he swiped his foot to bring her legs out from under her, if he could get her on the ground this would be much easier.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:01 am
Vivan was a bit shocked that he wouldn't lose his grip on her but what was worse was that he was trying to knock her down to the ground! With little time to think, she used her instincts and thrust her right hand (where Ashur was holding Vivan's wrist) and grabbed the collar of his vest or jacket. She was hoping with enough strength she could either slightly prevent her from falling down to the ground or to bring him down as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 pm
Silver stared down from the tree tops where she had been. There was a surprised look on her face. Only moments ago, it had only been Jack and her. But now there were too many people for her to count in just one glance. She laughed a little on the inside to see two of the strangers fighting for really no reason at all. "Ahem," She called down below. "Not to intrude on your quarreling or anything, but who are you in my clans forest?" She questioned sternly, still with the slight smile on her face.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ieatdog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 pm
Arkion had finally arrived back in his own clan's land. He was panting heavily from the running. He looked around and saw that Silver had been questioning the couple from before, along with Ashur. He sat down farthest from the couple and Ashur, trying to catch his breath, and catch up on what was happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Luru ran and ran and ran. She just lept going until she entered another pack's land. (going to deep fortress)  

-w-GlompMeHard-w-

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:39 pm
Vivan struggled and concentrated to keep herself from falling until she heard a voice above the trees. She tilt her head backwards to see a young woman on top of a tree branch far above them.
"Ah well . . . you see. I'm Vivan and the blond-haired man sitting next to the tree is my hunny Kano. Well, umm... a red wolf told my hunny and I to come to this forest. And this guy here...," she tilt her head back up and glared at the man intensely, "I don't know who he is but he's going down for messing with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:22 pm
Ashur glanced up at the girl in the tree, then back to to Vivan. He then let go of her wrist and pushed her away now that they had an audience he was quick to end it.
Ashur then started to talk looking up at Silver "In the most adult way possible..." he said dusting himself off a little "She started it." Now turned to face Silver pointing over his shoulder at Vivan.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:44 pm
Vivan fell down onto her bottom when the man pushed her down. Feeling irritated and angry, she couldn't allow this man to humiliate her but she had more important business to attend: finding help for Kano. She crawled and sat next to Kano who was still half-conscious and bleeding slowly since he applied some pressure to the wound.
Not looking at the man, she said sharply in an icy tone, "Cocky man... Don't go provoking people then." Vivan looked up to the woman on the tree branch, "If you are the leader, then do you have any medicine? My husband is wounded. Please help us."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff