[JRP] Oh Look Another Cheetah [Jafaru, Liinbien]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image Jafaru settled into the pride pretty easily. He'd been given the job of the Wind's shrine keeper and it was a pretty lonely job so far. Few visitors bothered with the wind. Silly of them. Jafaru had been in love with the wind since he first stood up. Even before his eyes opened he had been in love with the feel of the wind. To think that now he was the keeper of the shrine devoted to his one true love, well. He couldn't be happier, even if it meant long hours by himself, it hadn't been that difficult of a decision to join the pride, even if there were few cheetahs.

He looked forward to his first visitor and he primped the shrine every morning just in case and just because the wind deserved a beautiful shrine. He was rearranging the flowers he'd found along the alter when he heard light footsteps.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:10 pm
Liinbien had heard another cheetah had joined the pride, and she just had to get a look at him. There weren't many - if any - cheetahs in the pride except her own family, and Liinbien had never seen an adult male. She had been hoping it would be her Da, but her mom said, no, it wasn't, she had never seen him before.

That was ok with Liinbien. She figured, if her Da didn't want to hang around, she didn't want him either.

The little cheetah peered around the bushes to see into the shrine where the male was supposed to be. Yup, that was another cheetah alright.

"Hi!" she said.  

Mtorolite

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Jafaru peered out of the shrine and saw a very curious little face peering back. "Hello." He answered, "Have you come to pay respects to the shrine of the wind?" Even if she hadn't, he was pleased to see another cheetah, cub or no. "Come on out of the bush, I'm Jafaru, the keeper here." He sat down to the side of the shrine's door to allow her entry if she so desired.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm
Liinbhien hesitated, even though he moved aside to let her pass.

"I dunno. Me Mam says I'm not supposed to bother the keepers or pester them about the shrine, or go inta the shrines and mess anything oop. And really I din't even come ta see the shrine, I came ta see you. There aren't many cheetahs around, y'ken?"

Liin peered into the shrine anyhow - she had never actually been into one, although she had talked to most of the keepers at some point or another. They got used to Ayumi's little yellow streak running all over the place.

The shrine, although it had the interest of being forbidden attached to it, still wasn't as interesting as the new cheetah.

"Me Da was a cheetah too," she confided.  

Mtorolite

[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff