Back to Guilds

Tags: Asian, Spam, Culture, Anime, General 

Reply ¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥
OHMEHGAWZ. PEOPLE, SAY SOMETHING. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you guys miss the old guild? And don't you wanna try to bring it back?
  Yes, but the guild we have now is fine. No need to bring it back
  No. Don't need to bring it back.
  YES, and we MUST bring it back.
  Maybe/Kinda. Don't really care.
View Results

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:56 pm
What happened to all those good times when this guild was so lively?

What happened to all those good times we had with Cookie-Dao when he was the Guild Captain?

What happened to all those good times when "GO OUT WIT DA AVI ON TOP OF CHU? OR NOT" topic was still active?

What happened to all those good times when Kyle (01Setsuna) and I thought that iV ii 3 T and -His VI3t thuq- were two different people but they both turned out to be Vy?

What happened to all those good times when Vy (as The Demented Child) held a grudge against me because she thought that I was trying to get back at her for telling me off?

What happened to all those good times when Vy and I became pals?

What happened to all those good time when Vy, Kyle, Dao, and I ruled the forums with our endless posting?

What happened to the good times with the OTHER people who; along with me, Kyle, Dao, and Vy; were also very fun and active (M z N a u g h t y - x O x; Xx Seung-hee xX; N3oN_P4Nda; Maybe ii Love uu)?

What happened to the good times when the racist people invaded our guild and started bashing on us?

What happened to the good times when we told those racist bastards off and let them know who's boss?

This guild isn't the same anymore, and it's quite upsetting actually.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 pm
AMEN JAY I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE :'(  

Undetected Lies
Crew

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:38 am
Undetected Lies

I know right?! WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO BRING IT BACK?!
There were many times where we tried to bring it back, but only 2 Vice Captains and 1 Crew Member trying to revive a guild that has approximately 304 topics and approximately 1,920 guild members? Doesn't ANYONE, other than us, know how hard that is?
It's like people are just sitting there waiting for the results rather than trying to pitch in. It's starting to piss me off.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:13 am
_imlayzee_101

What happened to all those good times we had with Cookie-Dao when he was the Guild Captain?

What happened to all those good times when "GO OUT WIT DA AVI ON TOP OF CHU? OR NOT" topic was still active?

What happened to all those good times when Kyle (01Setsuna) and I thought that iV ii 3 T and -His VI3t thuq- were two different people but they both turned out to be Vy?

What happened to all those good times when Vy (as The Demented Child) held a grudge against me because she thought that I was trying to get back at her for telling me off?

What happened to all those good time when Vy, Kyle, Dao, and I ruled the forums with our endless posting?

What happened to the good times with the OTHER people who; along with me, Kyle, Dao, and Vy; were also very fun and active (M z N a u g h t y - x O x; Xx Seung-hee xX; N3oN_P4Nda; Maybe ii Love uu)?

What happened to the good times when the racist people invaded our guild and started bashing on us?

What happened to the good times when we told those racist bastards off and let them know who's boss?

OHMYGOSH i know right? i miss Cookie-Dao. and Xx Seung-hee xX and N3oN_P4Nda were pretty awesome too. crying

_crescent_moon_drops_

Undetected Lies
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:46 pm
_imlayzee_101
Undetected Lies

There were many times where we tried to bring it back, but only 2 Vice Captains and 1 Crew Member trying to revive a guild that has approximately 304 topics and approximately 1,920 guild members? Doesn't ANYONE, other than us, know how hard that is?
It's like people are just sitting there waiting for the results rather than trying to pitch in. It's starting to piss me off.

Kyle's been busy lately w/ homework, :'(
Me & him haven't talked in like a week And I've just started highschool as Phreshman, and s**t be haaard!
But this is just unacceptable.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:49 pm
Undetected Lies
_imlayzee_101
Undetected Lies

Me & him haven't talked in like a week And I've just started highschool as Phreshman, and s**t be haaard!

Yeah well at least Kyle was one of the people who tried.
I'm a Freshman in high school too! biggrin It sucks to have classes like Algebra 2 and English 1A freshman year. So much work.
But yeah, the old guild must come back.
I mean, isn't this guild supposed to be all about socializing, interacting, and sharing? Instead, this guild is just so lifeless....

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

babywaifu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:08 am
_imlayzee_101
Undetected Lies
_imlayzee_101
Undetected Lies

I'm a Freshman in high school too! biggrin It sucks to have classes like Algebra 2 and English 1A freshman year. So much work.
I mean, isn't this guild supposed to be all about socializing, interacting, and sharing? Instead, this guild is just so lifeless....

I lost the one who never loved me,

✖all i got from that sentence was Kaiuhl <3User Image

but he lost the one who truly loved him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:14 am
pho king nub
_imlayzee_101
Undetected Lies
_imlayzee_101
Undetected Lies

✖all i got from that sentence was Kaiuhl <3User Image

but he lost the one who truly loved him.

What? confused

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 am
Anyways, back to the point. This guild is not the same as it used to be.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 pm

✖Damn roiiight.
I contributed my whole life to this guild and i don't wanna see it go down!User Image

babywaifu
Vice Captain

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:42 am
oh wow. anything new?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 am
Well, I don't know anyone here O smile But yeah wasn't here when it was alive so yeah, don't blame me :C

Well yeah, don't know what to say smile But I wish it would come back to life ^^ I would enjoy that ^^  

FlyDuc

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 am
_crescent_moon_drops_
_imlayzee_101

OHMYGOSH i know right? i miss Cookie-Dao. and Xx Seung-hee xX and N3oN_P4Nda were pretty awesome too. crying

What even happened to Cookie-Dao in the first place??

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:51 am
pho king nub

✖Damn roiiight.
I contributed my whole life to this guild and i don't wanna see it go down!User Image

Cookie-Dao wouldn't want to see his guild go down either. crying

FatBestialSwan
Vice Captain

vampireyari

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 am
I just got here a few months ago but I think being a little more active would be cool I like talking to everybody smile  
¥ The Asian Boyz/Gurlz Crew ¥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff