Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] The Tower : Open... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 am

Dasher smiled at Vixen and the mare beside him.

"If you did not do well in groups, we would certainty have a problem when it came time to perform, huh?"

Dasher nodded his approval the choice of song. He wanted to make sure that Vixen was happy with his song choice. Since it was Vixen's choice of activity, as long as Prancer was fine with it as well, Dasher was fine with anything at this point. Dasher draped his arm on Prancer's shoulders. Not wanting him to escape from the singing. As shy as Prancer was, he knew once he was singing, he would become more comfortable. This happened every year before their flight as well. Prancer became a big wreck until they took off.

"We are going to let Vixen take the lead in telling us what to do in this instance Prancer. Since we aren't flying or delivering anything, he is allowed to lead."

Dasher smiled at Vixen and the pretty mare.

"Alright Vixen. Just tell us what to do."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:52 am
The Anesthesia

Amadi laughed softly as her mistress drank from the bowl without taking it. This rare energetic side of the strange stallion like mare really was a beautiful treat. She blinked a few times as she saw a few glimpses of white falling between them before she looked up into the clouded sky and the thick fluffy flurries that were starting to fall. "Yes it is!" She smiled as she let her gaze drift down to Levant's back as the other mare continued to speak. The soft words brought a warm blush to her muzzle.

She reached out wanting to wrap her plump arms around the muscular waist but before she had a change too Levant had scooped up the toboggan and headed back up the to the top of the hill. "I am very glad I was able to come too. I hope it is snowing when we head home too!" she called out and then smiled making her way away from the bottom of the hill so she would not get ran over by any other sledders. She looked up at the sky again hoping that it would really come down harder when the festival was over and everyone headed home. She had always wanted to walk at night in the snow fall with someone she cared for. And no one meant more to her now then her mistress did. She didn't even care for herself as much as she did the larger mare.

It was not long before her heart was racing again as she saw the flash of Levant's second run go by her and yet again her mistress went tumbling into the snow drift again. She waited this time not wanting to annoy Levant but always rushing to her side with worry each time she slipped from the sled.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 pm
The several other sledders who had helped Dancer pack the snow down had made a wonderful difference as he flew down the second time. His sled almost seemed to lift clear off the ground in spite of his weight as he steered it to the bottom of the hill without being bucked off or having it run off with him. Hopefully enough snow would remain piled at the bottom so that no sledders would be in danger of continuing their momentum and vanishing into the trees past the hill. Looking up, he had only just enough time to notice two tall figures with antlers walking into the tower. So more of them were here now! Odd that nobody wished to join him in a sled...... Ah well, maybe they had had enough of sledding for the time being, with training just ended and all. Perhaps in a little while he would actually come inside and see what the rest of the party had to offer.

Determined to keep up his good streak of sledding, Dancer pulled his sled back up the hill, but this time instead of taking off straight away down the hill, he waited to see if anyone would like to join him in a race. It would be loads of fun racing, now that the hill was good and smooth!

Carol's eyes widened as she stood beside the tall reindeer Mearh; it seemed as though a silent signal had been given and now every other reindeer in the tower was coming toward them to sing with them! She hoped fervently that her one female voice would not sound strange against all of the strong males as they sang. She noticed one of them seemed quite shy, and she offered a small smile to him, beckoning him to come forward. Goodness knows he had nothing to be shy about; he and his friends were the life of the party, and she had no doubt that they could all carry a tune.

She looked down at her sheet music, smiling a little wider. She loved this song; it was so haunting and yet so full of life as well, and the rhythm was steady and fun to keep up with. She knew it well, but had never sang it accompanying anyone; it ought to be a memory worth recollecting later.

((Sounds good to me DK! ^_^))  
DieKraft Fe-Amon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:58 am
User Image
☸ Vixen ☸

He stood just in front of everyone and counted down a four beats into the intro of the song, starting with the mare, and waited for his first notes to begin... The soprano started them off, the altos supporting in a chorus of "ding dongs" where the two Lossen would join in including himself...

"...Dinnng donnng ding doonnnng...."

The finale went on without too much incident, if nothing else it would be interesting to see how the lot fared together. Just because they had the music did not mean they would read it at all well. Even though he knew the song, Vixen was unsure of himself... He always put on a brave face in front of crowds, but that he saw as his duty; to make mearh happy this time of year, even if it cost him his own embarrassment or stress.

"Ding, dong ding,dong, .... bommmm"

Song: carol of the bells

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

(( I cna actually read music and freakin' love this song. The bass part makes me smile, so nice and deep smile yay! ))

~Twilight...Angel~

alamoraine

orpheus solon

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 pm
Dooma

Levant remand still, she was faintly aware that she was still lying face first in the cold whiteness of the snow and yet all efforts she made to roll over where met with a sting of sudden lethargy. She didn’t want to move but she wasn’t enjoying the sensation that was enveloping her lean figure, snow was cold plain and simple. Rocking her narrow hips from side to side the crème-colored laegil grumpily sat up and dusted her muzzle of the quickly melting loose powder before it could seep into her coat. “Maybe I should stop while I am still in one piece.” She mumbled in a sullen tenor. The last time she checked she still had legs so she set to using them properly albeit slowly as she stood and wobbled towards Amadi, that last spill really took it out of her. Wrapping heavily muscled arms around the purple manned youth Levant gave a mighty squeeze before slightly leaning her weight upon the portly mare. “Is there anything you want to do? Oh--- I saw a present under the Evergreen that was addressed to you, just so you know; in case you want to open it that is.” Amiably stated the fanged countess in a manner that seemed to be playful if not directing a subtle hint to it.

Orpheus Solon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:20 am
The weight of Dasher's arm around his shoulder was a reassuring feeling to Prancer and while he knew it was likely there to keep him from fleeing and breaking up their quartet of three Lossen and a mare, an interesting group indeed, it was still helpful. He drew strength from the closeness of Dasher, and the cool, calm strength he always displayed, before he turned his attention to Vixen. It would seem as though he was to lead this time around, as far as the singing went, "A-Alright, Vixen is in c-charge." He agreed, which had all of his attention upon the dark red Lossen as he waited for him to begin. What a wonderful voice he had too, one that had Prancer's tail swishing in delight behind him.

Dropping his blue eyes to the sheets of music he held in his hands, and drawing in a breath, the light brown Lossen waited for his part and when it came he entered into the song strongly, all trace of stutter gone. Singing really was something that he enjoyed for this reason alone, to be able to get across all of his words with them skipping, being able to talk match his voice to lend harmony to the others, and being able to blend well with them. It was a nice feeling, one that caused his heart to race just a bit, as he happily sang his part with all of his heart, letting his voice ring out for all to hear. He might be embarrassed by the attention it might bring upon him later but for now he was happy with what it was that they were doing, seemingly lost in the song, and as predicted by Dasher his nerves were gone completely, just like with their delivery work. So long as he was concentrating on something important, instead of fretting, he always seemed to do a lot better. Once the song was over though he was likely to revert back to his normal, shy and stuttering self again.

(( Sorry for not typing out exactly what he is singing as was done with Vixen, I wasn't quite sure what to put. ^_^;; ))  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:45 am
The Anesthesia

The spill this time had Levant moving a bit slowly. Amadi felt a bit of fear filling her. She hoped nothing too seriously happened during this spill. She did not run forward right away but she did let out a held breath as the stallion like female stood up and slowly shifted her hips. She moved over to her this time and looked up at the paler mare as she wobbled towards her. "Levant....are you alright?" She asked reaching and arm up to hold the larger mare's arm over her shoulders. She shifted his her own heavier weight to help hold up her mistress. "Well I don't think either of us should sled agin Levant." he smiled and rested her head briefly against the side of her mistress's chest.

As the lower voice spoke of something for her under the tree the tanned mare looked up with a excited confused look to her face. "T..there is something under the tree for me? I have never gotten a gift before." she bit her lip to try not to show how excited she was at the thought that there really was something at the tree for her. She slid a hand around Levant's waist to help keep her up and provide more support. "Well...if it is really for me maybe I should open it up. Is there one for you Levant?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 am
Dooma

Ailill smiled, "I'm glad that you have warmed up to them. I know that Nilima is really fond of you." At the mention of bring back the old club games his smile faltered. "If you wish to try for it go ahead, but I won't be joining in..."

"It's good that you are working with foals Braven. You always looked after me when we were young." She smiled and linked her arm with her brother's. "I have been around Gavril a lot, he has been teaching me how to dance. It's really fun."

(Sorry for the delay dear)  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Alamoraine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 pm
Carol's smile was brighter than it had been all evening as she listened to the first Lossen begin singing. He had such a charming voice! She could only hope that her more recent Christmases of making do with humming had done little to rust up her singing voice. As the others began to join in, she drew in a breath and lent her own voice to the sound, wishing for it to ring clear and strong as the bells the song was about. It sounded okay to her ears, but she felt so caught up in everything; the joy of actually singing with what she felt to be legends, figures who epitomized the holiday spirit; she probably wouldn't have noticed if they sounded a little off.

"On on they send, on without end, their joyful tone, to every hoooooome....."

~Twilight...Angel~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Dasher smiled, his eyes flashing with the same confidence he had when leading his team to deliver the presents. Although he was letting Vixen lead, he still felt it was part of his duty to make sure that the song didn't go too array.

As Dasher sang his part, his voice boomed and sounded sweet at the same time. It traveled over everything and everyone. His voice always seemed so loud and booming, even when he was simply talking.

Dasher sang his heart out, aiming to lift the spirits of others and his fellow Lossen.

((Sorry I was so slow to respond guys!))  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:19 am
Kyriana Razian

Gavril laughed gently, "They are adults now. I have no need to fear them nor any desire to be with them in any way other that they are my dear friends offspring. And I will help them as I would any friend." he raised a brow at the faltering of his friend's face. "Oh come now your not worried that another will try to trick you? We had years of you not producing any heirs...the game is not fun without a second person playing..." he gave a mock heavy sigh, "I guess we will just need to retire it then. How sad for it."

Braven smiled as his sister linked arms with him and nods, "I try to help them as best I can...but I don't know how well I do with them. And you were always the one taking care of your cry baby brother." he nods again as he stole another glance as his father and Gavril. "Oh? I am very glad that things are going so well with you and him. So do the three of you hang out often as well? You, Gavril and father?" He asked gently. He looked around at the crowds and smiled softly at the bright sining.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:26 am
User Image
☸ Vixen ☸

The song ended the way he wanted...but it seemed the audience was not as impressed as he would have liked. The final humm of "bommm" rang into silence and a few people clapped, but the reaction was much less enthusiastic than he hoped for! Vixen, determined to make everyone feel the spirit---was going to MAKE everyone feel it come Hades or High water!

"Oh--nice work everymearh--particularly you miss," he reached out and kissed the hand of the pretty mare who had joined them with little trouble. She was in front of the males like an angel, singing beautifully before them. He enjoyed the music she made more than his own, which was saying something about him, as his self-loving was hard to top.

"Prancer--loosen up, bro!" he playfully punched the male's arm and let his fingers run along his ear and antler.

"Who is up for another round? we need more spirit here!?" he got on top a table, taller already than anyone else of mearh-kind in the room.

"Lets sing it! Everymearh!"

Song: unpicked...

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

(( D: Dawwww we failed it. if you want to do another, indicate so in OOC please! ^^ ))

~Twilight...Angel~

alamoraine

orpheus solon

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon

"Do you mind if I join in?" Willow asked the tall Lossen, nervously shifting as she looked up at him on the table. "I mean if it isn't too much trouble. I'd love to help get everyone into the winter spirit." The mare nervously tugged on her scarf, hoping she wasn't intruding by asking to join in. She really did just want to help the Lossen sing another song. She might not be the best of singers, but she was sure she could help somehow, even if she was just some sort of back up singer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:49 pm
Dooma

Levant snorted loudly; shifting her weight the crème coated mare tightened her grip on her small partner’s hip. “I’m not sure, maybe we should go look to see if there are any gifts for me but in the mean time you can open your gift.” In the back of her mind the fanged equine knew that if Amadi didn’t set a present under the Evergreen then there wouldn’t be one waiting for her. That fact didn’t bother her though, at this very moment the servants at home where busily decking the halls and preparing gifts under their own tree; it was a surprise to the younger female one that Levant hoped she would love.

Scattered dark bangs that were tipped with lavender and crimson were pushed from her eyes and away from her rouge painted cheeks, taking a step forward the lean-built laegil nudged Amadi into the proper direction. Stroking her thumb at the thickly padded side of the young mare Levant paused once they were close then nudged the girl forward. “Go on, it is a small box, you’ll have to look hard for it.”

Crossing her arms some the countess stood back and watched Amadi head towards the tree as soon as the tan coated mare turned her back towards her Levant padded over to the tree and plucked one of the small packages that she brought from the branch, the one that she left for Amadi to find simply held a note inside that said ‘look at me’.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:08 pm
The Anesthesia

Amadi having not left the manor since she had been taken there by Levant she had no way to get her mistress a gift and she felt so bad about that. She really wished that she had been able too. She would need to find a way to start getting money and maybe going out side on her own. Surely Levant would not be mad with her for heading out on her every now and then.

Amadi smiled at the soft steering of her mistress and the gentle caresses. She was impressed that such simple actions could make her feel so wanted and loved. She was not ashamed of herself when Levant was so kind to her. She did not feel the need to wrap her chest or wear baggier clothes to hide her body. It only took a few more gentle touches of encouragement for her to leave her mistress's side and head towards the tree.

As she drew near the evergreen tree the pudgy tan mare could not help but feel her inner foal jumping up and down. As she looked for the small gift with her name on it she was growing even more excited. Her duel color eyes showed brightly as she spotted the small box with her name on it. It was so beautifully wrapped she was almost afraid to open it but she carefully did open it trying to keep the top decoration undamaged. When she opened the box and saw just a slip of paper she felt a bit disappointed. She reached in and turned the note to read it, "Look at me?" She asked as she turned to look at the only person who would have even thought of getting her a gift, her beautiful strong stallion like mistress. "W..what does it mean by... look at me?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff