Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:56 am

User Image
Welcome!

Tiri-Ithil (Tir for short...) is glad to see you have decided to drop by.
User ImageThe tower has 3 floors...feel free to take a look.

User Image
Remember to always...

a. Keep your hands to yourself (uless both parties agree; killing is bad).
b. Follow the Daisy code (characters exempt... understand not all ponies are rainbows and sunshine!)
c. Write in complete sentences. None of that ** or tyP1nG lieK tHuS!!
d. THREE FULL sentence minimum. Not asking alot-eh?
e. colorists!!! Potions are onyl available AFTER the Roleplay is completed!! DK will psot a list of those and what potion they got!

List of Recieved Potions:
- Spearmint Widflower; Angelics Destiny and Mangnadearel
- White & Rasp.Berry; Dooma
-
-
-
(Maximum of five at a time; any more will be put on waiting list to be able to use their potions.)

Weather Update...
Winter is here--the snow blankets the tower and its entry. The road is cleared but watch for ice. Snow flurries fall every few hours...

Potions are NOW Available! You HAVE to RP to gain one! The various potions and artifacts have different effects!
Read on younglings!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Effects Below:

Earth Balm: Complete a Minor Quest instantly (For Dispassionate watchers members only for now). This can also heal Major Wounds OR Allow TWO Extra Attempts on a Quest.
Clover Honey Candle: Burning this candle and inhaling the scent gives extra luck allowing you to retry/win a quest regardless of the ammount of failures while attempting it.
Melon & Cherry Candle: Burning this Candle bumps the inhaling mearh with a quest or RPable Direction; it is the scent of divine intervention. A dream will take the mearh who inhales in the direction they need to go!
White Raspberry & Rose Potion #7: This potion grants the drinking Pair a True Love Match instantly!
Lemon & Oak Potion: Grants RP Points equal to the amount the Mearh Drinking currently has. (Dispassionate Watchers Only)
Spearmint & Wildflower: Harnessing the power of Seldirima this potion will grant an ALREADY PREGNANT MEARH One Extra Foal! (this item is not stackable meaning no matter how many are used only one extra foal will be birthed).

Rules for Getting a Potion from Tiri!!

1. These can be revoked; they are a privledge NOT a right!
2. If it looks like your mearh will not get a potion then don't freakout--Simply try again later.
3. Assasins Not Welcome...
4. Remember your manners; Tiri is an older lady!
5. Have fun.
6. Role Playing Requirements include but are not LIMITED to 5 postsx & 5+ Sentence Posts by YOU.
7.One Mearh per post please.
8. Potions are only available AFTER THE ROLEPLAY IS FINISHED!!!
9. Please Put in Bold at the Top of Your Post which Potion or artifact you're trying for to let DK know you read the rules!

Tiri is glad to see lots of smiling faces! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 am
User ImageTiri-Ithil Speaks...

Tiri began her day as she had for the past few days--One ingredient then another...
A small sliver of this and a pinch of that. A beaker was turning purple and green and large bubbles poured just over its brim as a small puff of smoke erupted from the sides of the glass and into the fire.
The light coming through the windows lit her walls which were covered in books of all shape and size. Their spines often withered and the scent of dust and leather and oils of all kinds became almost overpowering were it not for the candles lighting their words. They seemed to keep the stench at bay while the master worked.

A drop of wax fell on her finger as she turned a page at the stand in the center of the room the beakers. A cauldron the centerpieces spread on a large round table before her and yesmall yelp was miniscule in the dim lit room. The book's page repelled the drop of wax which fell adjacent as though protected by some foreign magic. this seemed to not bother her but to anyone else would have looked horribly strange.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Werebit

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
(( I am sort of a newb to rp, so I hope I do this well. ))

Stella stormed into the room leaving a trail of sunlit dust and feathers behind her.
She immediately began rummaging through the books and parchment scrolls. Tipping candles and knocking over glass bottles.
At least 3 frogs escaped from the tornado called Stelladora."Oh where is it? Where is it?! Where could it be...?" she whinnied in despair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 am
Tir whirred in the direction before a frog leapt to her shoulder and beyond into her cauldron by mstake and screwng up her potion!
It bubbled and gurgled with a firey color and finally it turned blakc and was like tar in appearance...
Her eyebrow twitched in agitation as she began picking up the broken bottles and books which were in some cases glowing.

"What on Godess Green Planet are you searching for?" She bellowed and the room shook. Her library was being turned into a garbage pile... a less organized pile of stuff than previously contemplated.

Tiri-Ithil went to Stella's side and grabbed a few more flying opbjects and stacking them beside her on a small stool for the floor's sake as it would soon be too cluttered to walk on.
A few star charts were on the ground and she picked those up with a sigh waiting for aresponse.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Werebit

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:46 pm
When Stella heard the bellow she froze stock still in place. Crouched just at Tiri's legs rifling through a stack of dusty books. A small stack of papers clenched between her teeth and a quill or two stuck into her long luxurious hair. "Eep! I am sorry uh I am... I just cannot find the...uh... Hrm." She paused looking even more perplexed. "I..uh...huh?" With a finger to her now gaping mouth she stared into space yet again.

" I think she meant to say was the memory restore spell ya'll keep in here." A husky southern drawl followed by glistening pectorals captured in the day glow of the doorway. " Sorry to disturb you, Ma'am." He tipped his imaginary hat and winked at a puzzled Tiri. Husker chewed on a blade of wheat just positively beaming at the opportunity to help a maiden in distress. " I think she stumbled upon a patch of Forget-me-knots, but still retained her magical memory thoughts. That's why I reckon she came here to you. She knew the way and all. I just happened upon her all tied up like that and I couldn't leave her like that, so here we are."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 am
Tir watched Stella go blank and did not need the explination offered by the male who followed the young female.

"So I see---You should watch for those. I plant them near secret gardens to keep people away from my more elusive ingredients..." she trailed off not wanting to list the lot of them.
Her hair she pulled back away from her face which slowly swirled back from an expression of anger to one of mild irritation and theneventually ammusement. Tir's hands fiddled with a few more papers and she took the stack which had occupied Stella's mouth.

"You foolish thing---" she stacked them up and went back to her now ruined potion; slowly deciding what to do with it.
She poured the large vat of what was supposed to be a healing potion for fever and nightmares now had become a growth potion for gardens into a bottle half its size and somehow it all fit? It was marvelous to watc as she corked it having to sit on it like an overstuffed suitcase though it looked tight enough to any other untrained eye.

She turned back to the male who had not introduced himself and quirked a brow--"Oh yes--the potion--" she opned a book which held a row of tiny vials. A green swirling potion fizzed as she opened the cork and handed it to Stella.

"DO not inhale. Just drink."

She paused waiting for it to take effect before the introductions would begin.

"I am Tiri-Ithil. Call me Tir."

Tir's expression was now a sly smile as she waited the sour expression from stella who would surely dislike the bitter potion's taste.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Werebit

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm
Stella looked inquisitively at the bottle thrust into her sights. "Uh?..." She made to sniff at the puff of green smoke that flowed from the vial but quickly retracted when she was instructed otherwise. She was told to drink by someone she was sure to trust and down it went as fast as can be without breathing it in. "Hurk...gurglesplurt..splutter...coughcough, gasp!" Stella dramatically grabbed her throat, her cheeks puffed and her eyes bulged.
A laugh escaped from the country fellow's lips as he stood in the doorway. "Pardon me, Ladies. I am Husker and I can see things will be fine from here on in. So I should be on my way. I have things that need tending to." He laughed again to himself and shook his mane as he walked out the door.

"Tiri, why you.... cough.hack...you could have been nicer...hurk... I , I think I am gonna be sick." She held her stomach and crouched down. " "He was so handsome after all." She managed a wicked smile at her friend and sister in magic.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Tir let out a giggle of delight as the eye candy of the chouching/hacking/wheezing Stella drew to a close.

One final gigle erupoted as hewavd farewell to the male who helped her explain the difficulty of the problem known as Stella. Poor thing was a wreck at this point....And to tell truth Tir was not sure herself if Stells indeed needed saving or if she had made a rumpus just for the sake of Husker who had just taken leave of the two.

"You can choke on eye candy as easily a you can on real candy--"she slirred her scentence ends as she had since she was little; a bad habit taught to her by her guardian the Original Alchemaster.
She inherited the Tower from him and his customers and lifstyle...not that she disliked it entirely.

Tir looked out the door which Husker has closed and with a wave of her hand it shut the rest of the way.

Her hand patted the thin structure of Stella ( still likely a bit wobbly from the potion) and spoke.

"So tell me--what were you searching for that caught you in the forget-me-not patch--hmmm...?"

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 pm
((tag))

Werebit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm
Hyacinth had been lurking outside of Tiri's tower for some time now, just observing. He'd been boasting of his bravery with some of the street rascals he was acquainted with and now it came down to proving it by going to the Alchemist's tower and snitching some proof that he'd been there. Good thing about the Harvest is that most people were distracted with preparations and not exactly watching their valuables. Hyacinth just needed the right moment. He watched and waited as the two Mearas entered and made a ruckus, He slipped in as Stella tossed stuff around and tucked himself into a dark cranny. His eyes roamed about, looking for something easy to make off with that would still be obvious proof. Even better if it was valuable.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 am
(( Just an FYI nothing nominally valuable is left outside... you'd need to approach and look through the window.. *winkwink* ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:24 am
((He snuck inside when Stella was throwing stuff about ^_^ He's already in.))  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 am

Tir's eyes grazed over the room before resting back on the now silent Stella. Her eyes rolled and she grabbed at a book to look up what could be wrong with the potion she made... why she did not respond?

Out of the corner of her eye a flicker of movement caught her attention... A kid? Her smile streaked like an artist had painted it wide across her face. It was typical tom-foolery aroudn this time of year...boys desperately wanting to be men by stealign some trinket of the horrible alchemic guild mistress!
The thought just made her laugh which--to anyone else would indeed look a bit odd.
Her hand tore a page out of her book--it was just her old notes afterall---and she grabbed a particular vial of yellow swirling liquid and tossed it in the direction of the male who had so brazenly entered her domain.

((ok then-I misread it! O__O TAG! XD ))
Dizzy_Kat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 am
Hyas hid as quietly as he could, hopefully the witch would get things lively in here again so he could sneak out! He hadn't considered that part of this little adventure. Still...he couldn't leave before taking something. Thing is, he didn't know what the hell any of this stuff was! His thoughts froze as he heard the alchemist laugh, it sent a chill up his spine. Hyas looked in her direction just in time to see her throw the vial at him. He let out a girlish shriek as he scrambled out of his hiding spot, loo late to avoid being soaked by the potion.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:57 am

Titi-Ithil burst into laughter upon seeing the boy covered in her potion...

He could not see it but his hair began to turn colors... purple and then green and settling in a nice golden yellow. The smile did not leave her lips for a long time.

"And what on meardhon are you doing there youngling? Catching yourself a frog? Or perhaps you came to be turned into one...?"

Her laughter ; though intended to be genuinely frought with concern was sounding more and more like a witch's cackle.

((sorry for delay ^^ ))

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces