[OOC] Breeding Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Depending on the type of breeding that you are doing, different IC implications apply. As well, if you are doing a rogue breeding, permission may be necessary.

Please see the next post for reference. If you have a question regarding IC or OOC consequence (or any other breeding question) please post it here so others can see. If you would rather your question be private, please PM this mule.

Post 1: Umholi Breedings
Post 2: Flings/Rogueing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Remember, breeding your female member to one of the male-leaders is available at all times. The only requirement is that you have the RPs from the member you are attempting to breed. Seeing as PMing the given owners each time and trying to organize that way would be a complete head-ache, we have made this thread for you!

As a post-it-note for both the breeding males' owners and everyone else in the pride, since I'm unsure if some people are aware, the owners of the Abaholi and Inselele have no right to determine where the cubs go from a breeding. This right is given up when their character becomes an Umholi or Inselelo. The owner of the mother is free to include them if they want, but is not required to.

Grab-Pot Process: You claim 4 RPs for the male-lion you want in the "available RPs" post, and then the owner of that lion will RP the final required RP between the male/female lion with you.

Credit Process: For those with them available you may claim 3 staff credits to pay for the male's side of the breeding. You will still need the 5 RPs for the female though unless discussed otherwise as some may be willing to cover both sides.

If you claim credits: There may only be two credit breedings in at a time per staff, regardless if they're for the Bonelands or not. Please be sure to keep up with putting the form in the CC/staff breeding thread. If three months have passed since the last time you put the breeding in, at the beginning of the forth month, your claim on the credits will be voided so others may have a chance of breeding. If this happens, you will have to claim new credits before continuing attempting your pair.
Example: Quaji last attempted a breeding between Bangizwe x Imbali in April. May (1), June (2), July (3). In August she would lose claim to any credits.

Note for Owner's of Abaholi and Inselele: PM available RPs to this account so I may add them to the list!

Steps Required

Step One: Have at least 4 of the required breeding RPs done for your female.
Step Two: Check the "available RPs" post to make sure the lion you want has four available RPs.
Step Three: Fill out the form following and post it in this thread.
Step Four: If the owner of the Abaholi you request "approves" your post, start the final RP and post the link here so they may respond to it. Once you have finished the final RP, you have everything required.
Step Five: Keep your eye out for CC breeding threads and breeding-raffles held by colorists. You are responsible for making sure the form is posted, etc.
Step Six: Cubs! Celebrate?

[b]RP Grab![/b]
[size=10][b]Owner Name:[/b]
[b]Lioness Name and Image:[/b]
[b]Link to Four (or Five) Completed RPs for that Lioness:[/b]
[b]Male Requesting:[/b]
[b]Points or RPs?:[/b] (if points, skip the RP-claiming process)
[b]RPs from that Abholi you are "claiming":[/b]
[b]Any additional information you think should be known:[/b] (This can be either IC or OOC)

[b]By posting this form, you agree that all of your member's list post is up to date.[/b][/size]

[quote="PUTFATHER'SOWNERHERE"][/quote]

User Image

In addition, if you would like to RP with the owner's of the Umholi at any time, feel free to contact them. Information about the male's personality can be found in the owner's list.

Andhaka
Played by Meepfur
Contact for RP by PM
Relatives: Father, Mother
Maternal Grandfather
(Other throwbacks are currently off-limits.)

One Two Three Four

Note: Breedings with Andhaka are also available via staff credits; I can be trying with up to two at a time. I can supply points for his half of the breeding, and currently for the female's half as well, so RP is not necessarily required. If you're interested, please inquire.

User Image

Bangizwe
Played by Quaji
Contact for RP by PM or AIM (nnrgh)
No Relatives

One Two Three Four

Credit Breedings currently in: Neon Fly's Simo [3] (none)
Max: 2

Username's SoA [how many credits] (last month put in)

You may also credit breedings with Bangizwe. You may claim 3 of those credits to replace the 5 RPs Bangizwe would need.
On occasion I may be able to supply the credits to cover both sides. This costs 6 credits.
If you're interested in crediting a breeding please inquire.

P.S. I might want to staff into his breedings.

User Image

Gabedi
Played by Andranis
Contact for RP by PM
Relatives: Father Mother
Brother Sister Sister

One Two

User Image

Taken RPs

Matifu X Njalo'sasa: One | Two |Three | Four | Five

Gakere X Baie'mooi: One | Two | Three | Four | Five

Nguvu x Mhisani: One | Two | Three | Four | Five

Jasiri x Igazi: One | Two | Three | Four | Five

Surtak x Wodi: One | Two | Three | Four | Five

Jasiri x Nehanda: One | Two | Three | Four | Five

Jasiri x Ilanga: One Two Three Four

Ithambo hlabathi

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Make sure you understand the cultural implications of this choice before jumping on it. Please see this thread for further information on that topic. If you have decided you’d like this option, please post the following form in this thread. These are open all the time, but must be approved before you are allowed to follow through.

[size=10][color=red][b]I'm Willing to Accept the Consequences[/b][/color]
[b]Link to Picture of Female in Question:[/b]
[b]Female Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Picture of Male in Question:[/b] (leave blank or delete if random-rogue-male breeding)
[b]Male Name:[/b] (leave blank or delete if random-rogue-male breeding)
[b]Quick IC Reason for this choice:[/b]

[b]By posting this form, you agree that all of your member's list post is up to date.[/b][/size]

User Image

If the Rogue Swap option is open, you do not need to get approval before breeding a female to a rogue or doing a random-rogue breeding. The cub and female in this breeding will also be looked upon ICly a little bit higher than their random fling companions.

By posting a breeding form during Rogue Swap, you are agreeing that all of your member's list post is up to date.

This option is currently closed.

What ranks do cubs get from rogue breeding or Rogue Swap?
Cubs born from either of these options will be born Lusizi, regardless of sex of the cubs. Upon growing into an adolescent they either become a Umzingeli or remain a Lusizi until adulthood, depending on their sex.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:07 am
I'm Willing to Accept the Consequences
Link to Picture of Female in Question: Mimo
Female Name: Mimo Sinu
Link to Picture of Male in Question: Algol
Male Name: Algol
Quick IC Reason for this choice: Mimo has been planning for children since the rogue swap started. She even found herself the perfect 'donor' a strong, dark colored male who agreed with her terms to take all of the males with him back to the demon pride. Mimo is so desperate for children, and already a bit of a wildfire already, that the idea of being ostracized from her pride is nothing to her. Although she understands the repercussions her actions will have on her cubs, she knows the only lions that matter will treat them just as they deserve to be treated. - Namely their Mother, and Grandmother.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 am
Depawsit
Quick IC Reason for this choice: Mimo has been planning for children since the rogue swap started. She even found herself the perfect 'donor' a strong, dark colored male who agreed with her terms to take all of the males with him back to the demon pride. Mimo is so desperate for children, and already a bit of a wildfire already, that the idea of being ostracized from her pride is nothing to her. Although she understands the repercussions her actions will have on her cubs, she knows the only lions that matter will treat them just as they deserve to be treated. - Namely their Mother, and Grandmother.

Approved with a small note: The blue color, in particular, may add to potential of that ostracism occurring, and if possible, I'd like to make a Boneland's announcement if/when cubs are brought back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:19 am
Kaelyndra
Depawsit

Approved with a small note: The blue color, in particular, may add to potential of that ostracism occurring, and if possible, I'd like to make a Boneland's announcement if/when cubs are brought back.

Understood. I was hoping for a bit of tension between the cubs coloration and the pride, so this is fine by me. And if/when the cubs arrive, I will send you a PM with the info of the cubs that will be returning with Mimo.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:27 pm
RP Grab!
Owner Name: Jovi of Shadows
Lioness Name and Image: Dina
Link to Four (or Five) Completed RPs for that Lioness:
Nothing Personal
Partnership
Quiet Time
Tough Love
Wrong Target
Abholi Requesting: Kamal
Points or RPs?: Points, please.
RPs from that Abholi you are "claiming": N/A
Any additional information you think should be known: Her last litter was gotten through rogue swap, so she feels like she needs to add more abholi blooded cubs to the pride to make up for her lusizi, which are now at the age of adolescence adults.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Jovi of Shadows
RP Grab!
Lioness Name and Image: Dina
Nothing Personal
Partnership
Quiet Time
Tough Love
Wrong Target
Abholi Requesting: Kamal
Points or RPs?: Points, please.
Any additional information you think should be known: Her last litter was gotten through rogue swap, so she feels like she needs to add more abholi blooded cubs to the pride to make up for her lusizi, which are now at the age of adolescence adults.

Approved!

[Kaelyndra on the account, so you'll be using my staff points and this is permission]. Many apologies for the delay on this! Hectic school and all.

Ithambo hlabathi

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:21 pm
RP Grab!
Owner Name: Mogami
Lioness Name and Image: Baie'mooi
- Feisty Lusizi
- Foreign Diplomacy
- A Thin Allegiance
- Fear Of All things New
Abholi Requesting: Gakere
Points or RPs?: RPs
RPs from that Abholi you are "claiming":
One
Two
Three
Four
Any additional information you think should be known: Nothing important, I think. =)

Edit: Final Rp here.

I'll be stealing Foreign Diplomacy as well instead of using this rp I started. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Mogami
RP Grab!
- Feisty Lusizi
- Foreign Diplomacy
- A Thin Allegiance
- Fear Of All things New
One
Two
Three
Four
Any additional information you think should be known: Nothing important, I think. =)

Sounds gravy, feel free to start the RP! [PM or quote me the link, please].  

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:33 pm
RP Grab!
Owner Name: Meepfur
Lioness Name and Image: Wodi
Link to Four (or Five) Completed RPs for that Lioness: I has points, huhu.
Abholi Requesting: Surtak
Points or RPs?: Points!
RPs from that Abholi you are "claiming": --
Any additional information you think should be known: horseliiiions.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Meepfur
RP Grab!
Owner Name: Meepfur
Lioness Name and Image: Wodi
Link to Four (or Five) Completed RPs for that Lioness: I has points, huhu.
Points or RPs?: Points!
RPs from that Abholi you are "claiming": --
Any additional information you think should be known: horseliiiions.

Approved!  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 pm
Mogami
RP Grab!
- Feisty Lusizi
- Foreign Diplomacy
- A Thin Allegiance
- Fear Of All things New
One
Two
Three
Four

Edit: Final Rp here.

SO. Indu has been and continues to be hella insanely busy. She just started work 10 hour work shifts, 5 days a week. However, you should be good to go to breed Gakere and Baie right now if you would like.

This RP showcases both Gakere and your lioness, and they both have 5 posts, so that will qualify as the two of them together. I can remove this RP from Gakere's RP count to make all five. As long as you have five for your lioness, you may post the form.

I apologize for such a long delay - life has its unpredictabilities.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 am
RP Grab!
Lioness Name and Image: Chazama
Tough Love
Wrong Target
Pwetty Pwease
Pathetic
Big Dreams
Points or RPs?: Points
Any additional information you think should be known: She's admired Surtak since his arrival, and after learning to fight and train at the outpost she's been increasingly interested in the dark, mysterious Umholi.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 am
Jovi of Shadows
RP Grab!
Lioness Name and Image: Chazama
Tough Love
Wrong Target
Pwetty Pwease
Pathetic
Big Dreams
Points or RPs?: Points
Any additional information you think should be known: She's admired Surtak since his arrival, and after learning to fight and train at the outpost she's been increasingly interested in the dark, mysterious Umholi.

Approved! The points have been subtracted, and you may post them up whenever you'd like. If you want an IC RP with them, feel free to start and I will respond ASAP.  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff