HI ^_^ Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 pm
Well I know that I forgot to do this earlier, well here it is now. Introduce yourself here and make friends and maybe you can find potential rp partners. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am
Hello, my name is Nick. I'm probably one of the newest members to the guild, seeing that I have only been a member for 18 hours. Yeah, one post in 18 hours. I'm on a roll! xD

I'm a white guy who really, really likes to role play. I tend to see myself as a pretty insightful person, and I am a wizard with words (and other things ;D). So yeah, I'm usually avaliable to RP any time. If I'm online that means I'm looking to role play!

And yes, I know I have a lame avi. My account was hacked and I'm trying to work my way bit by bit to what I had before. If I can find the picture anywhere on my laptop, I'll put what my avi used to be as my signature.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to talking to you!  

heartattack ryozo

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Krad Amakawa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 pm
Ello! my name is Krad...wait..sorry! XD My name is Cristian. But please call me Cris or Krad. Ok so i love roleplaying! And im bored all the time so im always on the go. Oh bbtw im extremely shy! I know it will be hard to believe but i am! i just use this texting and meeboing and stuff to get rid of my bottled feeling so i talk/bug/annoy much... tell me if im bothering you xD

P.S Im kinda an xpert in slavexmaster rps xD so anyone needing a slave and or master talk to me

P.P.S(XD) IM PUERTORICAN!!!! So yeah sorry if my english completely sucks  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 am
Name: Jared Heslin
Info: Just so you guys know I'm a high functioning autistic guy so my view may differ from yours and before you go off about how certain things should bother me I'm going to bold high functioning. One can argue that I don't have autism but trust me its there. I'm highly intolerant of immature joke and pranks and feel like I'm twice my age though I'm certain that hasn't got anything to do with roleplaying. If you want to know what Autism is I suggest you look it up as I have a hard time remembering what it really is. Let's see.....I'd give about anything to meet a real live wild wolf, I like both cats and dogs, just about anything really. What else......I plan on being a video game programmer, an author, and perhaps one day raise a family. If there is anything else you wanna know about me just ask. Don't by shy now, I'm not going to hurt anyone, unless they try something they shouldn't try.  

Silent Shadow XIII

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:04 pm
Hello, I'm Mini. c:
I love to role play. It's just so fun. I can't help it xD
I usually do straight and yuri role plays. I'm kinda bad at yaoi. I usually play as the more uke character because that's just me.

If anyone wants to rp with me just pm. I love random requests. It's pretty fun. Oh and if you friend me please give me a reason like, "I saw you the guild blah blah blah..." Because I hate random friend requests from people I don't know ><

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Hello I'm Alexis (waterstar156)
I usually do straight and yuri roleplays but occasionally yuri not all the time. I love hunger games,Percy jackson,twilight and just regular human roleplays. I am semi literate and will post about two paragraphs now. I don't like people who post one liners sometimes but sometimes I know you guys get stuck so I let it go when I'm nice. So yeah that's me if you wanna learn more private message me and chat maybe we can build a roleplay?

WaterStar156

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Evie Valentine

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:18 pm
Haiiiiii derrrrr ^.^

I'm Evie and I love to rp like crazy. I'm into many different kinds but I love the romance of course razz . Any type of romance I'm good with as well yaoi or yuri, dark, light whatever lol.

I'm all so into writing my own fanfics and I love to meet new people ^.^.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 pm
Good evening, fellow roleplayers.

I. . . am Chocolate Dumplings.

Er, well, that name isn't so aggressive sounding is it?

-Cough.-

Well, I've been roleplaying for at least 3 years and 5 months. And yes, I did count. XD I started to roleplay on another site, but I suuuucked. Badly.

But now, here i am! I'll be glad to roleplay with you all.

But let me warn you. . .
I suck at first posts.  

RinTheLovelyAngelofZoro

roseswan95

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:31 pm
Hello Everyone!!!

I am Rose. As you can tell..yes my favorite flower is the rose. hehe..anywho.. I love to role play. I've been roleplaying for about 3 or more years. I only participate in straight roleplays. I love to rp in particularly fantasy/romance. Writing is my passion.. and I'm very excited to role play with this guild ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm
Hello. Name's Zara. I roleplay a lot. I post from 5 sentence to 15. That of course depends on the partner and the role play. I write a lot (way too much). I can do anywhere from supernatural to normal high school. I like action, puzzles, mystery, and humor. Happy to be here! I'm always here and if you do Rp with me, know that I respond alot and I don't like it when you don't respond in a day.
cat_mrgreen cat_mrgreen cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_rofl cat_rofl  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 pm
My name is Dolofonos Daimonas, and I am a sexy, sexy man.

User Image

I may not look much, but my people are known for their amazing voices.

I am an atheist
User Image

A brony
User Image

And a gamer
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:44 pm
Hello, I am Khrymson, although that is not my real name. sweatdrop

I used to RP at some other site but RPs die to fast there. So, I kind of wanted to see what Gaia had to offer. So here I am now! sweatdrop  

Dubious Artist

Perfect Garbage

Selenelion

Feral Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:19 pm
Ehh. *stumbles in, pushed by some imaginary hand* am I late? ._. lol.

Anyway... I am iiX L U N A. (not actually, because this is my best friend's account, but don't worry, I asked her permission for roleplays, and she allowed me.) But my real life name is Micaella. ^w^ A typical teenager who loves to create or move along with stories.

I'm just new to role playing, maybe just a few months... but i found it quite hard to stop. (guilty pleasure eh? XD) That's it. Rps are my main reason of logging in here. I don't want to fail my partners.

Usually I settle in with my partner's ideas and go on with the flow, or let them dominate the story. I like it when it happens, and of course, i can't help but to give those kind of suggestions. ^w^ Sometimes, I play 18+ roles even though I'm totally younger than that. c:

^w^ that's all my dears. hope to get the chance to roleplay with you~~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:05 pm
Lovely....late....as always.

Okay, since introductions are not my forte, I will keep it quick and to the point.
I am Kunder, Lich, Lichie....and Dominoes, because I am always late to the party.

Anyways, I don't really play a happy character, and straight-up romance is a tad on the boring side for me, so if you got sometype of action put in the mix, call me. Aside from that, interests are Warhammer 40k, MLP, and an assortment of things....

So that is it.  

Kunder of the Lich

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

bLo0dGr3enWoLf

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm
Hey guys, Name's... well you can obviously see my user name XP but i go by Wolfie. I love Role playing, and can do virtually anykind, so if your looking for a RP partner, remember. Me! smile  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff