Reply Roleplay (dice)
Hero's Tale OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 pm
You have no idea how peeved I was with my character taking massive amounts of flak for my action. I gotta thank you Cowpies for bringing up some very good points, and I gotta admit I was this close to typing such points up myself, but it would have been somewhat more caustic.

Now a couple things that just bugs me:

I specifically said Kameron was whispering his excitement, NOT shouting it out the way he normally would. Even more so, I did it by the door so the rain outside would more likely than not drown out whatever the hell I was saying.

Also, how would me talking excitedly be disrespecting the church, when the Kenku have pretty much desecrated the church far more than me? Case in point:
1. They kidnapped the priest, questioned him, and THEN proceeded to mind rape him to the point he's nothing more than a puppet. They used a figure of the church to manipulate people. If that's not blasphemous I don't know what is. Strike 1.
2. Digging BENEATH the church. They were digging who knows how much of the church away just to fulfill their secret mission. I'm very damn sure desecrating church property without permission is also highly heinous. Strike 2.
3. They chose to attack us first, and with murderous intents. All we did was self-defense, because it was ultimately them or us and trying to drag them outside to avoid desecrating the church any further is a very stupid idea. To have instigated a fight in the church, strike 3.

Tesla should have been aware of these three things and you said she's heavily influenced by religion, so why the ******** is she insistent on being so passive aggressive to Kameron for talking when the dead being was planning to kill Saara? If anything, she should be more pissed at the Kenku, NOT ME.

I mean, really? "It's either that or your foot?" Destroying my possessions is a d**k move for a very minor thing. Even more so, it was d**k enough to make me angry in real life, and when that happens then there's a problem. I only held back because I didn't want to disrupt the party flow, but clearly if I saw it as a problem holding back how peeved I was would lead to problems down the road.

Also, an armed Kenku who was within threatened range of most of the party, even if he was disabled momentarily with an ability, is NOT beaten. That's like saying throwing ropes around an ogre with several people holding the ropes in place makes the ogre "beaten". It's not beaten if they still have a chance to eventually fight back. They are beaten when either they are dead, their hit points are zero or lower, or when they have zero ways/reasons to fight back, weapon wise and ability wise.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 pm
Ok, now I have issues. Let's start with what CP said.

1. I only bugged Kameron about it because I thought it was humerous, I didn't really care either way. The Kenku are going to end up dead anyway, time is the only dispute.

2. Crokish? Rather dislikes spilling blood if it can be avoided. But he isn't going to die to being a pacifist.

3. My ability that works LIKE Command? Just that, LIKE Command. The description says I weave the magic into my words.

4. Aura? I didn't think anyone would listen. I didn't want people to DIE. Excuse me.

5. Iomma attacked first.

Now Chrono.

1. In your post, you said something abotu shouting. I don't know if it was misread or what, I didn't care, I didn't notice. YOu were having a conversation with the Goliath and it was your own business. The only one who bothered was MT.

2. The Kenku was, admittedly only temporarily subdued. But again, it's not a matter of IF we kill them, but when. Let them dig up whatever it is they came for, then we slaughter and take it.

I will never build a diplomatic-type character again. Mindless combat-drones are so much simpler. Though I would like to mention that most of Crokish's cordial-ness comes from Naberius and Beguiling presence. He just likes to hear himself speak. A more Violent Vestige logically would produce varied results.

We so need team-building excercises.  

Jacior

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 pm
Ok, this is the one time I'm stepping in as Guildmaster. No more long OOC post voicing issues. You have a problem, deal with it in-game or pm. That is not up for debate. You have a problem with how a player is acting in game, you pm them. If they don't want to change, you bring it up with the DM. NOT IN A PUBLIC FORUM. I don't know who's been deleting these, but if I see another because you don't know how to deal in-game, I'll start deleting posts. Personal issues will not be brought into a game. Got it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 pm
Jacior

We so need team-building excercises.

Indeed. -_-  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 am
Try the trust exercise between Kuroto and Saara biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:20 pm
Iomma Sensei

I am motivated by an intense hatred of all non-combat situations.
Is that enough to trust me?  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:38 pm
Cowpies77
Iomma Sensei

I am motivated by an intense hatred of all non-combat situations.
Is that enough to trust me?

It is, was just trying to be funny ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 pm
MT the Clown
Please Tak, what's going on? What is so important that one man was beaten to unconsciousness, another enslaved against his will, and one of yours being killed?"

... and the rest of them darned kenku going to prison, if I get my way.
heart  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 pm
Alright, I have alot to explain for....

Firstly, work has been kicking my butt and it doesn't help when all my co-workers and boss are basically foreigners that came to America and only speak half English. Why is this a problem you might ask? Largely because I am the 'new guy' and am constantly coming up with either questions or feeling lost and so when it comes to asking questions its always tough getting my answers. This has made work heck for me, largely because my boss has basically told me that I may be getting fired if I don't shape up soon....

Secondly, sadly life has decided that the day after my last post was a good time to kill the small internet wireless device me and my family use after having it for nearly 5-ish years. To make things worse, it wasn't the actual device that died but its battery exploded with its acid giving it a bloated leech look. And of course, calling the company that makes the dang device and batteries we found out we had one of two decisions to make. One being to replace the battery which costs over $30 to purchase, or two being replace the device that cost below $20. You do the math. Then as if life didn't laugh till it had stitches, back order for two weeks kept the device from even being shipped our way. It finally arrived today, after of course a long day at work.

So needless to say, I am very sorry for just up and disappearing on all of you. With this new device we will HOPEFULLY not have to do this again for at least another 5 years, or until the economy recovers enough that my family can find a better way to get access to the internet other then depending on a USB 'Wifi' air card that only allows a single computer [out of at least 6 in the house] on the internet at a time between 5 family members.

Without further ado, I will get to work.  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff