Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
the scary story contest....OF DOOM!!! winner is -I- Vaine -I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite part of halloween?
  the candy
  the costumes
  the decorations
  the overall spookieness
View Results

Inspirational Love

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 pm
Szynka
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
Szynka
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
Szynka
Ai and Kirai.

There was a girl, whose whole family was dead.
A girl who was hated by all and loved by only her stuffed bunny Kirai.
Kirai was a white bunny with red eyes.With a black heart sewn on the front. Kirai had many names stiched into Kirai from the pranks pulled on Ai. They would stab Kirai with sissors and leave stuffing falling out from the cuts.
Her name was Ai. She was 17. She had onyx hair and onyx eyes. She was hated because of what she did. She sat around singing sad songs to Kirai. She'd talk to Kirai about how horrible the world is. And Kirai would respond. Now, to her classmates they thought she was just being weird. They couldn't hear the cries of despair that come from their hearts.
Everytime that Kirai was stabbed and Ai bullied the person commiting the action would die on October 31th. If it were a big group they would die one by one.
Everytime they would find the body with an expression of fear pinned to their face and their heart carved out with a pair of sissors next to the body .
They could never find finger prints.
Now there was a secret about Kirai that only Ai knew about.
Kirai had the names of those killed sewn into him.
Her classmates never knew because they were frightened by this doll.
One day, Ai left the doll at home.
This day everyone wore their costumes to school.
Ai didn't.
She was bullied relentlessly and finally, she snapped.
Her entire class was found dead.
Hearts carved out, but there was only one pair of sissors.
They were in the trembling arms of Ai as she prepaired to cut out her own heart.
She was frightened .
"Ai, what are you doing?" A haunting voice called out to her.
Her head shot up in the direction of the voice only to meet red eyes.
"Kirai..." She breathed.
"Ai, do it! We can be together forever!"
"Do what?!"
"KILL YOU SELF! Cut out your heart!"
Driven mad she did just so.
On November 1st the police searched Ai's house to find 10 jars of hearts.
On Christmas two stuffed bunnies were given to an abused little girl.
Their names were Ai and Kirai.

(Note, If you know a bunch of Japanese you will know what Ai and Kirai mean.

This is from online. neutral

Whadda mean? I'm pretty sure I just wrote that..

I was looking on the internet for scary stories with my older sis and we found that one, neutral

Hun, Dont try and troll. It doesnt work. When you do it several times it doesnt really work. And I could search up the first few sentences and it would only turn up here. Sorry hunnybuns but you fail at trolling.

-My sis just corrected me, I was thinking of a different story...and i aint trying to troll.. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:43 pm
I didnt. I really didnt at all. Anyway prove it. Cause I never read something like this.
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3
If only life was a rich person having a mansion, going everywhere, I could imagine of. Her father was always tall and proper. The rich proper. I wish my dad was too. My life is a horrible mess. All the girls at school hate me too. Its depressing. Sometimes i just curl up in a ball and i cry. Cry till im to sore to cry. Life is a big pain. I wonder if i suicide will i go to hell or heaven? I did bad things but i try to be as good as i can. One day I walked to school and there came up this boy saying "Hi, um Im jimmy. I saw you walking and i was wondering do you wanna go to dinner.? Right when I was gonna answer he started laughing so hard. And all the other girls,Candace,Alexis, was cracking up too. I was so hurt. I cried for days. On october 31'st of 2009 i couldnt take it anymore. That day there was no light, and for the rest of my life.

Stories go around that on every hallooween Annie Marie will come back and revenge the ones who made her suffer. Her first enemy was Candace.
October 31'st 2010 6. a.m.

"Hi Candace"
Candace woke up and she literally screamed as loud as she can. Nobody was home.
" GET OUT ? IS THIS A TRICK? ARE YOU SERIOUS? "
Candace tried ripping the mask off the person face. But her hand just tore a piece of her face off.
" Oh so you want to play rip the mask off. I see Candace. I think I'll do the same thing to you. How about you just lay back. It'll be fun."
Candace started shaking she moved back and back. The person pulled her with her magic force to the bed laying down. She got on top of her. Stroke her face.
"Candace , oh dear Candace. I wish I had a beautiful face like you. You see this. "
"What do you want from me. ?
" Oh Candace you dont remember? Those times you pushed me. Made me feel bad. Remember that girl Annie Marie? YEAH. IM THAT GIRL."
Annie Marie Candace face multiple times.
She left her on the bed like that.

October 31'st 9. a;.m

" MOM IM GONNA GO TAKE A SHOWER !!!" Alexis shouted.
"Okay hun." her mother replied.
Alexis went and took a bathe. She filled the water to the top. And just layed back and closed her eyes.
"Hi Alexis."
"Ma you know how I feel ab-"
" WHO ARE YOU ? ANNIE ? MARIE ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." she said freaked out.
Alexis started yelling so loud.
"Alexis dear, nobody can hear you. Not even your mother. Your with me now." Annie Smiled.
" Alexis The follower. Always following Candace. You know , Candace wore water bras. Your boobs are perfect though. I always wished I had big boobs like you. You always used to bend down to show everyone. And Your nice red flaming hair. Its like not even fire can damage it."
Alexis tried getting out of the bath tub but she couldn't. Something was holding her down.
Annie Marie went close to her and chopped her hair off
then chopped her tits off. Last she cut her neck.

October 31'st
News
2 Girls caught dead. Turns out they were best friends. Theres no evidence of what happen yet. One cut in the face. The other cut in multiple areas. Both found dead in the house.
If anything you know call 1-202-3942

Annie Marie called. She said " I killed her. My name is Annie Marie. And I am proud to tell you the death of Alexis and Candace. Ill be waiting at my house for you. :]

THE ENDDD :O - btw dont call the number LOL its fake i made it up

I though i saw this on the internet ? neutral

Chicken My Nugget

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Inspirational Love

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:44 pm
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3
I didnt. I really didnt at all. Anyway prove it. Cause I never read something like this.
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3
If only life was a rich person having a mansion, going everywhere, I could imagine of. Her father was always tall and proper. The rich proper. I wish my dad was too. My life is a horrible mess. All the girls at school hate me too. Its depressing. Sometimes i just curl up in a ball and i cry. Cry till im to sore to cry. Life is a big pain. I wonder if i suicide will i go to hell or heaven? I did bad things but i try to be as good as i can. One day I walked to school and there came up this boy saying "Hi, um Im jimmy. I saw you walking and i was wondering do you wanna go to dinner.? Right when I was gonna answer he started laughing so hard. And all the other girls,Candace,Alexis, was cracking up too. I was so hurt. I cried for days. On october 31'st of 2009 i couldnt take it anymore. That day there was no light, and for the rest of my life.

Stories go around that on every hallooween Annie Marie will come back and revenge the ones who made her suffer. Her first enemy was Candace.

"Hi Candace"
Candace tried ripping the mask off the person face. But her hand just tore a piece of her face off.
" Oh so you want to play rip the mask off. I see Candace. I think I'll do the same thing to you. How about you just lay back. It'll be fun."
Candace started shaking she moved back and back. The person pulled her with her magic force to the bed laying down. She got on top of her. Stroke her face.
"Candace , oh dear Candace. I wish I had a beautiful face like you. You see this. "
" Oh Candace you dont remember? Those times you pushed me. Made me feel bad. Remember that girl Annie Marie? YEAH. IM THAT GIRL."

October 31'st 9. a;.m

Alexis went and took a bathe. She filled the water to the top. And just layed back and closed her eyes.
"Hi Alexis."
"Alexis dear, nobody can hear you. Not even your mother. Your with me now." Annie Smiled.
" Alexis The follower. Always following Candace. You know , Candace wore water bras. Your boobs are perfect though. I always wished I had big boobs like you. You always used to bend down to show everyone. And Your nice red flaming hair. Its like not even fire can damage it."
Alexis tried getting out of the bath tub but she couldn't. Something was holding her down.

October 31'st
News
2 Girls caught dead. Turns out they were best friends. Theres no evidence of what happen yet. One cut in the face. The other cut in multiple areas. Both found dead in the house.

Annie Marie called. She said " I killed her. My name is Annie Marie. And I am proud to tell you the death of Alexis and Candace. Ill be waiting at my house for you. :]

Sorry my stupid sis was on my fawkin account trolling people while i was in the washroom -_-

very sorry for her stupidness and causing any frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 pm
lmao np d:
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3

"Hi Candace"
Annie Marie cut Candace face multiple times.

October 31'st 9. a;.m

"Hi Alexis."

October 31'st
News

Sorry my stupid sis was on my fawkin account trolling people while i was in the washroom -_-

Chicken My Nugget

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Inspirational Love

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3
lmao np d:
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3

"Hi Candace"

October 31'st 9. a;.m

"Hi Alexis."

October 31'st
News

Okaii (:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm
cool story bro.
battle4vn
One time there was a scary house and inside the scary house there was a scary mom a scary dad and scary kids and they had a scary dog the end XD

Chicken My Nugget

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Cerestrous

Tipsy Noob

9,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:06 pm
One year i got raped,There was blood in my a**. that was the most scaryiest thing.(Sikee i'm just trolling) i will be back for real story tho smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:30 pm
Be Afraid of the Dark

"Kabuki, which house should we go to next?" said Amaya. "Hmm, not really sure, we've pretty much been to every house around here." replied Kabuki. Amaya looks toward a giant black mansion. "No we haven't! Look at that house. It's so big and spooky looking! We HAVE to go there!' said Amaya very excited. "I don't know, something just doesn't seem....right about that house." said Kabuki, "I don't think we should go". "Oh come on, I mean how bad could it be?" said Amaya with a pushy voice. Kabuki lets out a worried sigh. "Fine, but I have a very bad feeling about this."

So Amaya and Kabuki head towards the Black Mansion. As they get closer to the mansion, Kabuki starts to grow nervous.

"A-A-Amaya, I think we should turn back now. I have a very bad feeling about this". "Nonsense Kabuki," said Amaya, "Just trust me, nothings gonna happen"

When both of the girls reach the door, Amaya knocks but no one comes. She knocks again and the door opens but nobody was there.

"Amaya! Can we please go now! I sense something bad!" Amaya ignores Kabuki and starts to walk inside. "AMAYA!" screams Kabuki as she follow her in, with the door shutting behind them. Kabuki runs to the door trying to open it but the door stays locked. "I told you this was a bad idea! I knew we shouldn't have came!" says Kabuki with fear and anger in her voice. "Kabuki, come down, everything's alright. Now come on, let's look for another way out." said Amaya.

Amaya and Kabuki walk around the mansion, pulling on windows that have been rusted shut. They climb the stairs to the 2nd floor wear they find a white door.

"Oh this looks cool!" says Amaya with excitement. "Let's go in". "Amaya don't, you don't know what's in there!' yells Kabuki. "Oh stop being such a scaredy cat."

Amaya opens the door and walks in with Kabuki behind her. They come across to what seem like a plastic zombie.
"COOL!" said Amaya. "It looks and smells so real!" As Amaya turns around, the zombie's eyes open and it tries to grab Amaya. "AMAYA! LOOK OUT!" screams Kabuki as she pushes her out of the zombie's grasp.
"I told you there was something wrong with this house! Hurry, let's hide!" yells Kabuki.

Amaya and Kabuki runs out of the room with about 5 more zombies after them. They run into a room with a black and gray door.

"Shh, let them pass." whispers Amaya.

Amaya and Kabuki stay completely silent while the 5 zombies pass there room. Amaya sticks her head out the door. "All clear. Hurry, let's find a way and fast!"

Amaya and Kabuki run around trying to find a way out. The come across more zombies but before they can see them, Amaya and Kabuki jumps up onto the chandelier. The zombies leave and Kabuki and Amaya quietly jump down.

"Look at this window, it's crack open." whispers Kabuki. Amaya nods. "Let's try to open it."

Amaya and Kabuki open it but as Amaya tries to a get out, a zombies pops up and bites her leg.

"AHHHH! My leg!" screams Amaya. "AMAYA! Hang on!" yells Kabuki.
Kabuki punches the zombies in the face and snaps its neck. Amaya breaks free of the bite and clutches her bleeding leg.

"Amaya, this is not good. If you get bit by a zombie you turn into one." says Kabuki crying. "I k-know. I'm s-so sorry Ka-Kabuki. I should have l-listen to you." says Amaya. "It's ok, but we need to get you out of here and into a hospital". "N-no! I don't want to hurt you K-Kabuki, just leave m-me". "Not an option!" says Kabuki.

Kabuki picks up Amaya and jumps out of the window.

Kabuki looks around, "Looks safe, let's go". "Are you so ssssure about that little girl?" says a mysterious voice. Kabuki and Amaya look up to see about 50 zombies in front of them. "Oh my god." says Kabuki and Amaya. "Now, give ussss the girl and you can leave without a hasssssel Kabuki dear." says the head zombie. "W-why do you want Amaya!?" yells Kabuki. "Well my dear, sssssssince ssssshe hasssssss already been infected, there is no point in why you ssssshould ssssave her. Ssssssso I'll sssssave you the trouble by taking her of your handsssss my dear." says the zombie. "If I do give her to you, what are you planning to do with her?" says Kabuki nervously. "Why we are going to kill her of course! And well make her one of ussss my dear! Ssssssshe will learn the waysssssss and joy of being undead." says the zombie. "Oh, in that case.....NO WAY!" yells Kabuki.

Kabuki spreads out her wings and flies Amaya over the zombie army. "See ya later suckers!"

"NOOOOOOO! GET THEM YOU DUMMIESSSSSSSSSSSS!" screeches the zombies. The zombie army tries to chase them but aren't smart enough to climb over the fence. "NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yells the zombie captain with anger.

Kabuki and Amaya land in front of the hospital and Kabuki rushes Amaya in. "Help! My friend had been infected with a zombie bite! Please help her!" yells Kabuki. "We'll do everything we can." says the doctor.

2 hours of waiting the doctor comes out.
"How is she?" ask Kabuki. "I'm, so sorry but, your friend turned into a zombie, she put up a huge fight, so we sadly had to uh...put her to rest." said the doctor.

Kabuki's eyes were wide, she put her head down and started to cry.
"I'm so sorry" said the doctor and he walked away.

Kabuki ran out of the hospital, flew into the air, and landed on top of a tall tree weeping. "AMAYA!" screamed Kabuki. "I told you this was a bad idea."

Kabuki flew off into the dark night sky, never to be seen again.  

Summer of Snow

dexomus

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 pm
mwahahahhahahahaah im ready for new halloween  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm
when i was going to north veiw high school I met a beautiful girl named Tiffany
we had algebra 2 and Shop class and PE also lunch we grew closer and closer then we started to date after 2 weeks of dating I notice something odd about Tiffany she and cuts all over her arm I asked her are u a emo she said no so i left it alone.The next day she invited me over to her house her dad was sleeping and her mom was at work she told me to wait in the living room so I waited.I said Tiffany I gotta go home soon she said just wait ill get u some pineapple juice I said ok.She gave me the juice and me and her sat there after sitting on her coach her dad walks in the room he said who the ******** is this she said this is Davon my boyfriend I said how are u doing sir and he said u now what u tasty peace of eye candy if u break my little girl hart ill kill u.I said o.o well i better leave then I go her a kiss good night and went one my way.I look in the back of her dads truck and there was a Black Body size bag i thought he was a hunter so i thought nothing of it.The next day at school Tiffany had a had sized brews on her face I ask her did he hit u she said who i said ur dad she told me not to tell anybody thats her dad hits her.Some how Tiffany dad knew she told me.When i got back from school he was sitting in the parking lot he said lets go for a ride i said know then i seen tiffany in the back seat crying i asked he whats wrong she said you and stabed me in the neck with a dart I tryed to run but i pasted out.When i awoken I found my self nailed to cross.In my blurred site I thought i was surrounded by ghost when my vision cleared it was the KKK I was bleeding out of my eyes I screamed for help nobody came I only heard hes going to burn good whoowho we got a tasty looking sumbitch here I the one of them said yup Jeffery he gonna fry up good i cant wait to taste that meat I thought it was all over.Until I heard a voice in my head thats said im sorry it sounded like Tiffanyes I said to my self why did this happen to me she said its was because u were nice to me.THen she appeared out of nowere And impelled all the kkk members no one could escape her wrath when it was all over I woke up in my bed like it was a dream.I went to school tiffany whas no were to be found I went to her house and all i heard was he mom crying why why did he take her from me.I left the house and when home I looked on the news It said 186kkk members was killed last nigh the new reporter throw up when he seen how mutilated and riped apart the body's were.Then they found a young girl in her late teens holding a scythe in her right hand and a black ball in the other hand she repeated The dead shell die there souls i take THEN I WILL HARVEST YOUR HEADS.Then i woke up every body came to school saying they had thats same weird dream I had about the grim reaper.Tiffanys body was never found.Tiffany well kill anybody thats reads this story. twisted  

I Am Davon001

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Pusheen Like Sushi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 pm
ThatGingerBear
battle4vn
One time there was a scary house and inside the scary house there was a scary mom a scary dad and scary kids and they had a scary dog the end XD

^^This almost made me pee my pants..... xD

IFKR  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:16 am
woow.......
wahmbulance  

jozh_evenson

Fashionable Vampire

5,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100

Goldinia_Auria_Mistressia

Invisible Seeker

9,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 am
(this is actually true)

well im gonna tell you a story..
it started when i was sleeping...

i suddenly woke and thought what's the noise about?
..then i heard noises coming from my piano sounding like the loqest tone.. it began to sound like dung! dung! i didnt know who or what was makeing the sound or who was playing it.. i wonder what it was..I stayed awake for atleast 5 minutes and i heard the door of my brothers room open and he was awake but i didn't move .. the piano playing stopped when i brother was there.. i knew i wasn't dreaming that time because i heard the fan near me spin while i was hearing the piano play...I just slept again knowing the piano playing would stop because my brother was awake..Until now the one who played the piano at night is still a mistery..Will it play again? or will the mystery noise stop?...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 am
The Cat
It all started one evening; the night before Halloween, to be precise. An old man named Thomas was quietly washing dishes in his large, lonely home. The wind blew harshly against the old walls and the old windows creaked in their fragility.
A lock of his silver hair hung in his face as he peered down into the dirty water. With tired eyes, he glanced a moment up in front of himself out the window into the darkness outside. Two bright eyes flashed and disappeared. Startled, Thomas jumped back in surprise and held his heaving chest. His weak heart had been giving him some troubles of late, and if that weren't enough, he had suffered a heart attack only one month before and hadn't recovered to his normal strength.
"You know~" A deep, sly voice began behind him. Thomas spun around and and held onto the counter behind him. "You shouldn't become so startled at such things. T'was only an creature of the night."
"Y-you're a talking cat!" Thomas gazed down in astonishment at the black cat with the pure black eyes. Eyes, with nothing to be seen, only darkness.
"I'm a talking cat? I wasn't aware." The cat chuckled to himself. "However, Thomas...that is your name, correct?"
"Yes...It is. What's it to you? Who are you? What are you..."
"Ah! Pardon my rudeness." The cat leapt onto the table and sat eloquently with his tail swishing from side to side. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Death. But, you can call me 'Cat', if you please."
"Death?! Why are you here? I'm fine."
"Of course. But, you see Thomas, I was sent here to...well, give you some lessons, if you will. I am to teach you that life is not such a scary things. For your whole existence, you've always been afraid to go out and just enjoy yourself."
"I do enjoy myself! I enjoy the peace I have when other's aren't around. I enjoy reading books and playing instruments! How can you say I haven't enjoyed life at all?!"
"Oh, I never said that. But, you know, there is so much more than these walls, Thomas. I've come to ask you if you would join me on an 'exploration', shall we say, of the greater worlds."
"I...don't have very much money." Thomas eyed the cat cautiously. Death laughed aloud.
"Money?! Oh, there will be no need for where we're going. Please, would you like to come with me? I promise nothing will come to harm you."
"What if I say no?"
"Thomas, do you really want to remain here for the rest of days?"
"No...but where did you want to go? It's so late."
"Don't mind that. Just come with me, and you will feel more alive than you have in your entire life."
"...Really? I have a weak heart, you know."
"I know. Do not worry. Just grab my paw one time and we will walk out the door. I will show you all the joys a wholesome life would have had to offer."
"A-..Alright." Thomas agreed hesitantly. Reaching out, he grabbed the cat's paw, squeezed it once and they both departed from the old house....leaving Thomas' old, dead body on the kitchen floor, void of a soul or any living thing. Another heart attack had occurred, and Death himself had taken him.  

-I- Vaine -I-

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MikeWasMousey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:46 pm
it was a hot sunny day like any outher and i was swimming in the pool when something caught my eye had i just seen a flash of white probally nothng suddenly clouds fourmed and it stared to thunder hurry its a storm! as i ran inside i caught a glimse of an invseble person i thank i need to get my eyas checked i told myelf then i went inside to watch tv night time! i ran up to my room and fell asleep 3 to 5 hours later i was woken by a loud scream eek what the heck was that?!?! it came form my sisters room i peeked inside oh...my...god!blood everywere then i saw rittenn on the wall in blood was im comeing for you!suddenly the lights flickerdi heard more screms then i saw a jiant white hand grabbing for me i dodged away then a bot appeard and then he turned into a monster with its skull hanging outta its head coverd in blood it looked like a person who had spilled acid n his head the tured hid head towards me and screammed and grabbed me and pulled me into a black hole of darknessi awoke in a diffrent gloomyer house blook alover the place but it was gray all over a boy who looked just like me but with no lets floated up to me wh what do u want? the boy replied in a scary but soft voice that made the hair on the back f my nec stand up your soal then he dissepered burning_eyes i felt something on my chest i tryed o look at what was there blood gushed out of my chest i tryed to put my hand over it to stop it but my hand went through my body i trembledi dared to turn around there behind my my body lay deadi screamed but i had no voice then everythang turned into my own homemy bodyy lay in bed my mom rushed into the room hes dead she sobbed n im right here i ashured her but she didn't see or here me then they took my body to the grave yard andi couldn't leave as mutch as i wanted to i styed there....the end so d u thank it sucked r it was scary?  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff