Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 pm
Max carefully walks backwards before plopping back down on the bed next to Rhone, stretching and yawning before responding to Eloysio.
"It'll prolly help the girl, but if yer gonna make one for Rhone..."

She pinches the space above her eyes and concentrates for a second to regain her composure.

"Rhone doesn't get much outta healin' mayjic. The mana most people draw from to use their abilities is the same thing he uses to sustain his life. If you could make something that incresse...incris...ins..."

She sighs and tries again.

"makes that refill faster, it'd prolly help him get all fixed up. Might make him able to be less reserved with attacks and...stuff."

Looking up for a moment to think, she turns around and flips Rhone over so his right arm is facing up. She then turns his arm so Eloysio can see his exsphere.

"Think you could put it on this thing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:27 pm
Sirea's ears twitched a bit as Eloysio mentioned that he was going to craft a specialized monocle as well as his explanation as to why it wasnt included during the ritual before. "Specialized monocle?" What does it do?" She asked curiously. Perhaps it was something to enhance his abilities or maybe better enhance his alchemy? It had her curious enough to ask. She then gave a nod in agreement to the idea of making talismans to help Azriel and Rhone heal quicker.

Her gaze then shifted over to Max as she mentioned, or at least tried to in her drunken manner, about what kind of talisman should be made for Rhone. "Rhone's quite the special case, isn't he?" Noticing Rhone's exsphere, she would stare at it for a while. Why those things have to be so shiny... She thought to herself.

She quickly turned her attention to Eloysio when he mentioned about being the greatest alchemist during his previous life. She couldn't help but chuckle softly. "I supposed in this life you'll be one Aselia has ever seen. So you were originally from Vanaheim? If you don't mind me asking...what was life like back then?" She asked curiously. She then tilted her head slightly as Eloysio examine some of the materials. So it would seem he was lacking a crystal to complete his transmutation. She perked up at the mention of Azriel having a collection of crystals in her pack. The female wingfolk has shinies. "I would say that she wouldn't mind you taking some, but those shinies could be something of value to her...not to mention she's not awake to get permission from." She rubbed the back of her head. "Hmm...what kind of crystals do you need exactly?"

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

ac-null15

Dapper Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:08 pm
Eloysio breathed a quiet sigh of relief as he felt Max's weight lift off of him. He couldn't help but think she was heavier than she seemed. Then he remembered the time he was still in Azriel's mindspace, and saw through her eyes the secret behind one of Max's. This made him guess that there must be more of her that was mechanical than it looked.

He took a moment to walk over to the bed Rhone was lying on, to have a closer look at what Max was trying to show him. A red Exsphere seated in a unique key crest.

"Hmm...what I planned on making has a similar effect to consuming a Gel, but amplified. Though it's still one-time use. I can't create something that has an infinite effect without it negatively affecting the environment, due to the law of equivalent exchange and all. I have actually succeeded in making such a thing, and consequently had to destroy it for obvious reasons.

In any case, the original concept is more like a brooch, but if it's better that it's something directly applied there, I can make it an accessory that overlaps his key crest."

Once Eloysio made his way back to his workspace, he addressed the werefox.

"To answer your question, Sirea, my specialized monocle is a multi-purpose sight tool. I'll enchant it to respond to my thoughts, and from there I can make it magnify, see through illusions, sense invisible presences like spirits, and analyze the material composition of any object I focus on.

As for the crystals I need, it's clear quartz and azurite for my monocle. For the healing talismans, I need peridot, turquoise, carnelian, and hematite. Azriel has just the right amount of all of them. The samples she has are rather fine in quality and I believe she could easily sell them for a hefty price, but since she hasn't done so already, I'd wager they have collection value to her. I mean, collection in the sense of a hobby. I would feel guilty breaking it, but...ohh, dash it all! I want to use them to heal her and Rhone! And I could just promise to replace them eventually..."

He extended a hand toward Azriel's pack at her bedside, opening it with his telekinesis and drawing out the precious stones he spoke of. While he did this, the antennae atop his head lifted slightly and glowed, like it was a signal of his usage of powers. Once he took the stones into his hands and placed them on the table, he continued to address Sirea's other remarks, starting with the suggestion that he could be the greatest alchemist Aselia will see as well. He started to draw another transmutation circle on parchment while he spoke.

"I actually could have been that already. I lived in Tethe'alla for about 600 years after the Kharlan War before I was...well...murdered. Found my way in through an otherworldly gate that Midgard built, but the worlds separated before I could figure out how to return home. And with the ruins solely serving as a means to transport to Sylvarant after the split, I could never return home again.

Anyway, I simply chose not to be recognized as a great alchemist here because I didn't want to attract the kind of attention I had in Vanaheim. Midgard wanted to force me to become a war alchemist for them. Their forces...brutally destroyed my home city to really drive their point. To prevent similar happenings here, I just crafted wards and talismans subpar of my usual quality to get by."

A pause, in which Eloysio realized that he must have been excessively wordy in the last few minutes. He had a bit of an embarrassed chuckle to himself.

"Ahh...I feel as if I must apologize for rambling quite so much. To conclude, life in Vanaheim was rather pleasant as long as you didn't become trapped within Midgard territory. Aselia reminds me very much of the Vanaheim I knew 4000 years ago. I can't imagine how it must be like at present, however. In my previous life, most of it was at Tethe'alla's level of technology. 4000 years surely must be enough for even greater advances to happen."

By now he was finished with the circle he was working on. He placed the block of gold-adamantium alloy in its center, and then put his hands upon the circle at the sides of it so that he could channel some of his energy to activate it.

In a small poof of white smoke, it separated into two portions. He took the smallest portion and put it on the circle he had finished prior (the one that Max almost messed up), along with the azurite and clear quartz. There was another poof when it activated, only this time it was accompanied a soft flash of white light. Bright, but not blinding.

After fanning away the smoke with his hand, Eloysio picked up the newly formed item and affixed the clasp onto his right ear, then the lens over his right eye, smiling proudly.

((Healing charms are gonna be done in the next post, just thought I should leave some room for reaction. Trying not to drag this out too much longer, though. We've been here for quite a while. ^^;; ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:13 pm
Sirea watched as Eloysio had went to examine Rhones exsphere for a moment while trying not to be distracted by the exsphere. Shaking her head, her ears then twitched when he then addressed her after he returned to his workspace. "That is a pretty handy thing to have. I can sense spirits myself, but I don't have any fancy tools for that. Just a...tickle feeling..." She said, figuring how to describe that feeling she gets when she senses the presence of spirits on the last part. Her sixth sense had gotten higher since after she was turned into a werefox. At the subject about the gems he needed, she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "It would probably be best for Azriel to keep her collection of shinies hidden away from me. Im already trying with all of my might as it is to keep from having grabby hands over other shinies so far. As for using them, I'm certain she will understand that you needed them to heal her and Rhone. It's not like we wouldn't come across more gems along the way anyways."

The werevixen watched as Eloysio opened Azriels back with his telekinesis as well as drawing out the gems he needed. She had taken notice that the antennae atop of his head had glowed. She then listened to what else he had to say. She frowned a bit at the thought of him becoming a weapon for Midgard, even with them having go so far as to destroy his home. "That is really awful. I'm so sorry that you lost your home in such a manner. I know its been a long time since then, but still...." She then shook her head when he apologized for his rambling. "No no, no need to apologize. I don't mind it at all. Besides not only am I learning more about you, but also learning from your perspective on what life was like all those years ago. Sure, I can just read about these sort of things in books, but I think learning from someone who has been there, done that gives more to it than what you can get from books or from stories you hear...least to me it does." She said with a smile as she watched Eloysio did his work, blinking for a moment when there was a poof and soft flash of white light. Her eyes then widen in awe as she saw the newly formed item when he picked it up. "That is amazing." She was clearly impressed with his alchemy.

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 pm
Max chuckles at Eloysio's concern before laying Rhone's arm across her lap and examining his exsphere.

"He already takes from th'vironment. I know c'z I made his keycrest. A temprar...tempre...
One that only works for a little while that makes it more effesi...effe..."

She throws her head back and groans in frustration.

"Ocean's sake!"

She strikes herself across the face with her left hand's palm before shaking her head.

"A thing that makes him do the thing he already does, but better for a bit. Maybe something that automates it when he's knocked out. I made the keycrest, I'll be able to add whatever you make to it without harming Rhone. Trust me, I do some of my best work when drunk. Watch and see!"

She looks back at Sirea and grins.

"Hey, kid, tell me what to make."

She pulls a pouch out of her pocket and pours the contents into her hand, revealing it to be what looks like shining sand.

"I dunno about all this alkemey stuff, but I can shape metal reeeeally well. I make little figurines out of this to practise. Tell me what to make!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:28 pm
Intrigued, Eloysio slightly raised his brows as Sirea told of her own "spirit sense". "A 'tickle' feeling, you say? I suppose you mean like a chill down your spine?" Then after hearing the response to his apology, he smiled. "Ah, yes. 'History is written by the victors', as the saying goes. It certainly is a remarkable thing to get more perspectives."

Eloysio then listened to Max struggle to clarify further on what she actually meant. Putting a hand to his chin with an intensely contemplative look on his face, he took a few silent moments to sort out the puzzle that was going on in his mind. At times, his lips would move in a silent murmur of his thoughts to himself. "... ... ...I see. I think I've got it." He took a fresh new sheet of parchment and started drawing. "This is an accessory I'll have to make separately from the healing talisman. It will increase his mana intake when unconscious, but put it at a threshold so that it doesn't harm the environment. The intake will gradually decrease in proportion to how much he's healed, and should completely stop once he's fully healed or at least conscious and mostly well.

I will need some additional kinds of stones, though...smoky quartz, earth dragon's eye, malachite...I'll also need some more clear quartz to make the malachite lens..."
He began to search into Azriel's pack again.  

ac-null15

Dapper Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 pm
Sirea took a moment to think upon hearing Eloysio's question. "Something like that, yet it feels more like a tickle than a chill to me." She then smiled from hearing his next comment. "It does make it interesting, doesn't it?"

She tilted her head slightly as she listened to the interaction between Eloysio and Max until her fox ears then perked up when she heard Max addressed her. She blinked for a moment as she watched Max pulled out a pouch from her pouch and poured what seemed to be shiny sand into her hand. "You make figurines?" She asked curiously before she took a moment to figure out what she would like Max to make. "Could you make a flower? A silver rose, perhaps?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:56 am
Max smiles while nodding at Sirea.

"Pretty rose for a pretty girl? Yeah, I can do that. In fact..."

She quickly slams the handful of dust into her other hand, cupping both hands in the process. A light faintly shines between the cracks of her fingers for a moment before she opens her hands back up, revealing a silver figurine shaped as a rose...with a small clip attached in the center of the stem. She hops off the bed and walks over to Sirea before holding the item out to her.

"The right accessory is likely to turn a few heads. You let me know if you or anyone else wants me to make something for 'em. Good practice for when I need to use this skill for more practical purpers...porp...
reasons."

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ac-null15

Dapper Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 am
"By the stars, she does have them!" Eloysio exclaimed to himself.

After finding the last of what he needed, the master alchemist immediately got to work. He divided the peridot, aquamarine, and carnelian, as he needed two pieces of each. The hematite he needed three pieces of. And the remaining block of gold-adamantium alloy had to be split in three.

Then, setting those materials aside for the moment, he brought a beaker-burner set and three potion bottles closer to himself. He first poured one into the glass container and mixed the other two and let it set for a few seconds before adding it until the container was nearly full. After bringing the solution to a soft boil, he thoroughly stirred it for about a minute. Surprisingly, the mixture was actually odorless.

While letting that cool for a few more minutes, Eloysio drew out the transmutation circles for the objects he wanted to make and sorted the materials, setting them at a side upon their specific parchment. Two portions of gold-adamantium alloy and the pieces of peridot, aquamarine, carnelian, and hematite for the healing talismans. Rhone's exsphere accessory required the smoky quartz, earth dragon's eye, malachite, and third portions of hematite and alloy.

Once those were all set, he divided the solution he prepared equally between two beakers. Those two beakers were then set upon the center of their specific transmutation circle, the one for the healing talismans. He dropped the pieces of metal and the gemstones into the solution, then placed his hands upon the circle to, once again, channel some of his energy to activate it. The contents inside the beakers glowed a soft green, and the liquid bubbled as if it were boiling again, even if there was no heat present. A fairly loud clattering could be heard as the solid objects in the mix shifted against the glass, accompanied by a steam-like hissing.

((SFX: [x]))

The soft glows of green shrank but didn't disappear, and the beakers were full of white smoke. They rose out of the containers, revealing two glowing charms about the size of a coin left in place of everything he loaded into the beakers earlier. Eloysio lifted them out with his telekinesis and brought them to hover over his hand; for if they were to touch his person, their effect would be wasted on him. He then walked over to place them on Azriel and then Rhone's sleeping bodies. "These are the healing talismans. I've imbued them with the effect of the most potent health and energy-restoring potions, and used some rune solution to convert miracle panacea into a painkiller. The glow itself is the effect, and the magic of the stones in the charm serves to magnify it.

After the effect has been used up, it's almost just an ordinary accessory. I say almost because this combination of stones also serves as a nice meditation aid.

Now, I shall go on to make the accessory for Rhone's exsphere."
He turned and walked back to his workspace.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:47 am
Sirea smiled a little from hearing Max's comment before she watched curiously as Max slammed the handful of dust into her other hand and worked her magic. Her heterochromic eyes widen slightly upon seeing the silver rose figurine when Max opened her hands back up before the latter walked over to give the werevixen the item. "I love it!" She said happily as she took the item and examined it closely. Her tail was wagging happily. "That is amazing work, Max. So pretty and shiny. Shiny as the moonlight." She was very impressed with Max's work. She then gave a nod. "Will do. I bet you could make alot of Gald with such talent."

Her gaze then shifted over to Eloysio as he began his work after he finding the last of what he needed. At first she was mostly distracted with the jewels being used until Eloysio activated the transmutation circle. She watched in awe as the contents of the beakers glowed a soft green color, yet pinned her ears back a bit from the loud clattering coming from the solid object shifting against the glass as well hearing the sound of steam-like hissing. When the process was finished, she saw the charms in place of everything Eloysio had loaded into the beakers earlier. She then watched as Eloysio had used his telekinesis to lift the charms out of the beakers and brought them over to hover over his hand. "So these talismans work upon contact?" She asked curiously as the blonde male walked over to place them onto the sleeping bodies of Rhone and Azriel before he headed back to his workspace.

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:11 pm
Max laughs and shrugs at Sirea's comment.

"Could? I have! It's a nice way to keep practicin' and keep myself sharp!"

She yawns and stumbles her way back to the bed Rhone's in. She turns him over onto his left side so that his exsphere is exposed before laying on her back next to him.

"Anyway, I'm beat. Do what you gotta do with the exsphere, I trust ya."

She covers herself with part of the blanket and is out cold in moments.  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff