Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 pm
Eduardo and turned his head to Rin. "If by 'freaky' you mean 'freakin' awesome', then yeah! It looks better than being a boring old half-elf, human, or elf!" He proudly raised and displayed his right hand, or rather his fingers- They appeared to be clawed. "Like this! You've seen my trick, right? Y-uuup, cool stuff, cool stuff!"
He once again gazed in admiration at Kai, thinking aloud to himself. "I wish I could do that. That's- Holy Martel, what's she doing with that sewing kit?" He promptly turned away before he could see the sewing kit in action. "Can't stand needles, can't stand needles... Hey, guys, if you don't mind me asking, let me know when it's over. Hate needles, hate needles, haaate needles..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:28 pm
"Unfortunately this is the only way to keep my body parts together" Kai replied as Lilith began to sew his head back on

"Im what you would call a Necromancer, I made a deal with Kai and brought him back ten years ago...I suppose that is where I get my reputation from."
Lilith added finishing up sewing the undead man's head back on.  

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Princess Seven

Friendly Explorer

10,875 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm
((Oh god I suddenly feel terrible. I think I may be coming down with a stomach flu or something. I might take a bit again, sorry. sweatdrop

It turns out it wasn't really stomach flu at all and I feel better, but my tummy area is still spasming and I still don't know what the hell it is. D: ))

Lloyd simply went wide-eyed and gaped when Kai made his head fall off, but his expression clearly didn't show any fear. In fact...he held as much excitement as Hunter and Eduardo. "That...IS pretty awesome! eek Uh, how do you even talk like that?!"

Azriel gaped as well and tilted her head as she stared at Kai. "I wonder that too! I mean, when someone's slashed at the throat, doesn't that affect the vocal cords? And here you are, sliced clearly across the neck!"

"...I remember now. It's all in the magic. Necromancy."

"Huh...?" For a second, Azriel blinked then stared blankly off into the space beside Kai.

"Necromancy is the dark art of reanimating the dead." When Lilith explained herself, Oscuro added, "Called it."

With the subject of introductions brought up, Lloyd nodded in response to Rin and said, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

Azriel's attention recaptured by the trio's arguing, she chuckled a bit at how Rhone was being teased by his teammates. However, realizing the subject at hand and observing how most of the people present were being open with themselves, her mind began to wander again.

"There is no need to bring our existence to light...yet," Chiaro advised, interrupting her thoughts, "I think it is still a bit too soon to establish that much trust."

"These guys seem different, th---HEY! That kid's a kitty!" emotion_kirakira

"..." stare

Re-composing herself, Oscuro shrugged. "...*cough* Anyway, ain't it only fair? Ain't it a given that they'll only keep things among themselves with a lotta common ground like this?"

"Regardless of secrets...need I remind you of how Azriel is sometimes pursued? We never know who it'll be next...and if they don't make their interest in her apparent now, perhaps they may later, when there's an opportunity to corner her alone."

Oscuro sighed and folded her arms. "Point taken...guess we just have to see how things'll play out." :/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 am
((ouch that was going around here thank goodness I missed it.))

Sol just whistled, not sure what to say. "Uh, bet you'd be great at party tricks Kai."

Ilene looked a Lilith, "Well, necromancy is sort of an edgy topic for some people, I wouldn't be surprised to find someone who wanted your head just because they view it's practice as unethical." She didn't have a problem with necromancy herself she just knew some would disapprove.  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 pm
"Indeed Necromancy is a form of dark magic, because of it Kai is able to function without the need of blood or organs; as well as talk...but he can still be killed; not that I would tell you how"

Lilith laughed

"Indeed many people want me in the hangmans noose, but that is not my fate"
she shrugged

"ah thats better" Kai said softly as his head was returned to its proper place.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:25 am
((You guys, Vance posts after this. Please hold until he's done.))

Azriel snapped back to reality at the sound of Lilith's voice. Looking around, she noticed Eduardo facing away from the group, apparently mumbling some sort of mantra to himself. Not having caught what he said before Kai's head was being sewn on, she tapped him on the shoulder and asked, "Hey, is something wrong?"

"That sounds pretty amazing," said Lloyd in response to Lilith, "Well of course you wouldn't! That would be just stupid." xd After a moment of hearty laughter of his own, he suddenly made a look of realization and asked, toward no one in particular, "Oh yeah! Weren't Rhone and his crew going to do an introduction thing?"  

Princess Seven

Friendly Explorer

10,875 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:01 pm
(Sorry for the delay, guys. I reeeeeeeeeally had to think through how this post would work. I hope it flows well.)

Max's eyes widen at Lloyd's exclamation and she mischievously grins.
Rhone pulls his hat down over his eyes before looking at Lloyd in desperation.

"what happened? Do you hate me? Did I piss you off?"

Max begins dragging Rhone away as he continues to rant, with Hunter following behind.

"I thought we were friends, man! What did I do to you? I mean besides the whole making things similar to what you're trying to rid the world of and all...but I thought we were past that! Whyyyyyy??"

Max punches him in the head before tossing him behind a boulder.

"Stop being so dramatic. It'll be fine."

Once all three of them are behind the large boulder, there are a few seconds of silence before Hunter, once again in his armor, leaps out from behind the boulder, inexplicably holding a rose.

"To protect the world from devastation!!"
"WRONG LINE!!!"

( Theme song )

Rhone and Max pull Hunter back in and there's another moment of silence before Hunter leaps back out, this time with his weapon in hand, which he stabs into the ground in front of him.

"Stricken from society's record."

Max emerges next, standing to the right of Hunter, but leaving some space between them, stabbing her cutlass into the ground in front of her as well.

"Patrolling the Ocean for troublesome foes."

Rhone emerges as well and walks between Max and Hunter, handing some rolled cloth to them, that they each hold the end of.

"Stealing from the thieves of the high seas."

Rhone summons his blade and stabs it into the ground as well.

"Learn what's been taken, and by who."
"Find the culprits, and take them down."

Hunter and Max raise the folded cloth into the air.

"Return what was lost...and sell the rest! We are!"

Hunter and Max release part of the cloth so it unfolds into a large flag showing a black background with a large, red moon in the center. Rhone then raises his sword into the air along with Max and Hunter, using their free hands to lift their weapons as well as all three of them shout at the same time.

THE RED MOON PIRATES!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm
((Thanks alot, I got Team Rocket's Theme playing in my head now. rofl ))

Rin took a moment to look at Eduardo's hand. "I have claws too!" He said with a grin that shows his fangs. "Makes me glad to meet another werefolk. Maybe I could learn some tips from you." He would then glance over to Lloyd. "Glad to see someone agrees with me."

As Lilith was sewing Kai's head back on, Colette had also noticed Eduardo facing away from the group. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Sirea tilted her head slightly as she watched Lilith sew Kai's head back on. "Since he's undead, he doesn't feel pain either?" She asked curiously.

Hearing Lloyd ask about the introduction Rhone and his crew were going to do, Colette glanced over to him. "They had said something of the sort." She said then she watched Rhone and his crew's performance. "That was an amazing performance." She said with a smile.

"Pfffffffft!" Rin busts out laughing. "Oh yeah, that was amazing alright!" lol  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 am
"The needles!" Eduardo had been surprised by the water, but now he seemed downright panicked. "I really hate needles! Is it over yet? Is it?" He didn't turn around to check for himself, and didn't look at Azriel or Colette either. He was too busy being terrified.
He uncharacteristically whimpered a bit. As he said, he really didn't like needles. "The stabbing, the stabbing sounds, the stabbing sights... It's terrifying! Is it over?" He would probably remain as he was until told that it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:32 am
Before Rhone was dragged away, Lloyd managed to reply with a "Wh-what? Is it really that bad of a thing?" sweatdrop He rubbed the back of his head in a sheepish-looking manner.

...and perhaps unfortunately for Eduardo, both Lloyd and Azriel were both distracted by Red Moon Pirates' formal introduction. The former was having snickerfits, while the latter broke out into hearty laughter...in what likely might be perceived as a different voice.

"Th-that wasn't half bad! Not bad at all! I'm with Colette here, that was amazing!" He grinned and clapped a few times, but shortly started snickering again and tried to mask it.

"AhaHA! AHAH! And incredibly corny as---" Azriel's right hand rose, clenching into a fist, which the partially-manifested Oscuro caught a glimpse of. "...SHI---"

THWACK.

"..." o.<;; It appeared she ended up punching herself on the side of her face, to which she immediately started rubbing the minor pain out of it.

Chiaro was pretty much straddling Oscuro now, her hands on her counterpart's neck. The latter, of course, was trying to pry them off. "It's times like these that make me WISH I COULD TEAR YOUR ARM OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH IT!" scream

Still rubbing, Azriel continued, "...I'm sorry and I am of course well aware that was terribly out of line. That was terrific, really!" ^.^ emotion_sweatdrop With her other hand, she gave a peace sign.

Through his snickering, Lloyd had observed Azriel's behavior again. His fit dying down, he blinked and made a statement. "...I think I get it now! You're slowly going through puberty, aren't you? Yeah, it can be a bit embarrassing, but it's nothing to be hitting yourself over." O.O

She stopped rubbing but kept her hand there, and slowly turned her head to stare dumbfoundedly at Lloyd. "... ... ..." O///___///O emotion_sweatdrop

Her two otherselves were staring at each other with the same expression, minus the blushing.
"...I do not know whether to be relieved or exasperated by his obliviousness."
"PFFFFTT---" Keeping one hand on Oscuro's neck and squeezing, she moved the other to cover her mouth and stop another impending fit of hearty laughter in which she could partially manifest again. "---fffhrghhf!!"

((Sorry it looks like your character is ignored there, Evil, but I wasn't sure how to work in snapping him out of it. sweatdrop ))  

Princess Seven

Friendly Explorer

10,875 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 am
Turning her attention back to Eduardo, Colette gently place her hand on his shoulder. "It's alright now. Lilith's done." She said in a soft tone to help calm Eduardo.

"Yeah, it's over now. You can look now, Ed." Sirea said as she glanced over to him. She couldn't help but notice how terrified he looked. He must've had a traumatic event if he's that terrified of needles. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:38 pm
"Really?..." Eduardo looked behind him and saw that the needle, in fact, was gone. "Nice, thanks!"
He turned around 180 degrees while leaping to his feet, not seeming to be aware of the risk of knocking Colette over. "So, guys-girls-ladies-people! Did I miss anything?" He was back up as if nothing had happened.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 pm
"I do still feel pain, it's just...slightly numbed"

Lilith turned around to Eduardo a sadistic grin on her face

"if you like I can dissect you, then you will be begging for this needle~".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm
"Really? That's- No!!" Eduardo ran back to hide behind Sirea.
"Mind covering me for a bit again? Thanks." He couldn't help but sweat a little. "People just can't do that... Last time, really!"  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 am
Sol politely clapped, as Rhone's group ended their intro. "Wow, you guys make my calling cards look like, worthless pieces of cow manure... guess I should start rethinking my advertising." confused

"Not to sound like a nitpicker, but wouldn't you guys be more along the line of Privateers?" sweatdrop

"Nah Privateers are employed by governments to attack other countries' ships during war times, they don't go looking for villains of the high sea... well not unless the government demands it from them."

"How do you know so much about this?" mad

Sol wagged a knowing finger at Ilene, "War tactics 101, right up there with guerrilla warfare, and espionage." wink

"Sound like a charming subject."
Ilene rolled her eyes, clearly not enjoying the topic the wingfolk was going into.  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games