Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Celestia {OPEN} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:24 pm
It is said that the goddess Luna created a race of people in her image, the Lunarians. This race of people lived a peaceful existence on the lunar surface, creating miraculous machinery and magic...however the peace did not last, an unknown force had caused the Moon to become uninhabitable; with the last of the goddess' power she ordered the Prophet Lunaris to lead her people to the green planet below using the Celestial Steps, so that they may continue to thrive...

Over time the Lunarians coexisted with the inhabitants of the green planet teaching them magic and technology, but the beings of the green planet grew greedy wanting more of the Lunar peoples knowledge. This led to the Eclipse War, which ended up wiping out a majority of the Lunarian people, as well as their past. Though Lunarians still exist today, few know of their lineage...

Royal City of Apollo

A group of cloaked figures made their way silently though the castle, knocking out guards and castle staff with a knockout poison wielded by one of the figures.

Reaching an archives chamber the group searched the room, feeling around the walls something clicked and a secret door opened. Inside the secret room was a strange scroll on a pedestal. Taking the scroll caused something to click and the door closed, the sound of soldiers approaching the closed door.

"tch, should'a guessed there was a bloody trap on the pedestal"

"It matters not, we have what we have come for"

"You're trapped, surrender quietly!" one of the knights shouted

There was a moment of silence, then the door exploded open, the blast caused the knights to fall backwards, the cloaked group fled.

"Sorry blokes but it's been a blast! heh heh!"

"Send word to Captain Kendrick! the rest of you after them!"

The knights had lost the thieves, though they were still in the city, the leader of the group opened the scroll, it's letters were glowing written in an ancient language

"It is genuine, now we must move on to the next possible location"

After fleeing the city the Antaeus Knights were sent out to find the thieves, though what they had stolen had been kept secret to the public and lower ranked Knights.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:05 pm
((AWRIGHT LETS START THIS THING!))

That morning in Ardith, a small farming village east of the city of Apollo a young man much different from the rest of the people in his town, he was laying near a tree staring up at the sky daydreaming, until he was interrupted.

"Hey Aiden! big bro! momma was looking for you!"

the young man looked up at his little sister and smiled

"Hm? oh Kaeli, what does mom need?"

"She wants ya to pick up something from the general store, she said to just tell them your there for her order"

"Okay, i'll get to it then"
Aiden said getting up from his resting spot.

"well I'm gonna go play" Kaeli replied walking into the opposite direction

Aiden smiled rubbing the back of his head "don't get into too much mischief"

"yeah yeah! I know!" Kaeli stuck her tongue out playfully as she left

"...guess I better get to it, don't want to keep mom waiting for that order" Aiden said to himself.  

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:09 pm
Meanwhile, on the edge of town, an outsider approached. This person also looked quite different than most inhabitants of the village, wearing a jacket, pants, and hairstyle that were clearly not those of a farmer. He walked through the town, his casual stride belying his continuous observation of his surroundings. "So this is Ardith, huh... Maybe I should have bought, I don't know, a cloak or something."

He continued down the road toward the center of town, hands in the pockets of his grey jacket. "Right, and this doesn't look familiar at all," he said dryly. He knew his way around a village, it seemed, but he still stood out. His presence would likely be noticed shortly. "Might as well get it over with and take a look."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:23 am
Fiest grinned as he lay on the grass his hands behind his head, he opened one eye and watched the movement around him for a few moments before looking at the sun ''I guess it's time to start moving again'' he flipped to his feet in a swift motion and started moving though the sunny town I wonder if anyone requires my services? I could do with a few coins...  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:59 pm
Heading toward the general store Aiden noticed a group of soldiers conversing near the center of town, likely from the Capital. Though the one that stuck out the most was a young girl with a broadsword on her back.

Continuing on his way he entered the store, the clerk and a few customers were in the building.

"Oh hello Aiden, what brings you in today?"

"My mom said you have an order for her, I'm just here to pick it up"

the clerk smiled lifting up a box from under the counter "indeed I do, she already paid for it so go ahead"

"Thanks, I'll get this to her right away"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:27 pm
The outsider passed the soldiers without a word. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone- not the person first thought of, but similar in terms of race, from what he saw. Think. They don't even look anything alike. Besides, why would he come here?

Still, something seemed to inspire him to walk to the same store as the man. A hunch, perhaps. He leaned against a wall, and would wait for him to emerge from the shop. Upon exiting, Aiden would be greeted with a question from this outsider: "Got a minute, kid?"  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:34 pm
At first he was startled but quickly greeted the man

"Uh...yes what is it?"

"this guy looks like a traveler, hopefully he doesn't give me any trouble"
Aiden thought to himself  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:30 am
A red hooded figure looked over the the top of his book and glanced towards the soldiers near the town center, "I don't like it." he let out a low growl.

His companion let out a chuckle, "Lloyd, just calm down. Paranoia will be the death of you." The orange haired man continued to scribbling in a sketchbook, "Probably just running some drill or what not."

Lloyd grumbled and went back to reading his book, "Unfortunately Master Gibson, last time I saw that many soldiers in a single area almost got me arrested."

Gibson smirked, "Understandably so. How often do you see a 6' 5", dual sword wielding, Canine-kin madman, bent on the destruction of a single man who made an offhanded lowbrow comment about his wife... and all that from a single pint of ale."

Lloyd looked in the opposite direction of Gibson to hide embarrassment, "Not going to let that go, are you?"

Gib placed the end of his pencil on his chin in mock thought, "Hmm... It was funny, so no."  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:22 am
A little girl in quite fine clothing made her way through the town's entrance. She looked around at the location before her; it was not like her home very much. "Hmm... What could there be to learn about here?" The little girl asked herself quietly. Her mind traveled around, thinking of what she could learn about there. As she thought she looked around, seeing quite a fair assortment of people, as well as some soldiers. There were two groups, of two people each, that caught her attention. She wanted to go to one of the groups and ask them about Ardith, and generally about themselves since they looked interesting, and even about the soldiers that had gathered.

After a few more seconds of thought, the girl made her way towards the group with the man with the red hood and the man with the orange hair. "Hello!" She called to them as she approached. "Who are you guys?" She asked bluntly, once she got to them. "You two don't really seem like the people from around here, so I had to ask." She explained to the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 am
Both men looked up from what they were doing when they heard the little girl to them. Gibson let out a hearty laugh at the girl's blunt question, "My aren't you a smart one." he set down his sketchbook and gave the girl a smile, "And your right little Miss, we aren't from around here. Me and my friend here are mercenaries, we came here with a convoy of supplies from the Floris. We got paid and now are just taking a small break before we go find more work."

Lloyd couldn't help but blink at the little girl's bluntness but seeing how Gib was answering her, Lloyd said nothing and returned to his reading.  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:38 pm
The outsider stood properly, ceasing his lean on the wall. He looked vaguely bored, however. "Not much, just wondering if you've seen someone around here. I'm looking for someone. Lunarian, with an unusual yellow-and-black hair color, blue gems on the back of his hands, seems kinda shifty. Seen anyone like him?"

After describing his quarry, he leaned against the wall again and crossed one leg over the other. "He's probably not around, but it's worth a shot."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:59 pm
The girl smiled confidently when the man called her "a smart one". He also told her that he and his friend were mercenaries who were accompanying a convoy of supplies from a location called Floris. He also said that the two were taking a break before they went to go find more work. "Mercenaries, huh? I don't think I've ever really seen a mercenary in person before, only in books." The little girl told the orange haired man, placing a hand under her chin and examining the two of them. "You don't look too much like the pictures in my books, but I guess you don't all look alike, huh?" She asked them, rhetorically.

The little girl then placed her hands on her hips and asked, "I guess you're wondering about me, aren't you?" She gave a confident smirk and raised her chin up. "I am Clarabelle Delwyn, an adventure loving aristocrat. But you can call me Claire for short." She told them. She was full of self pride at the moment, but the reason for such was really moving, just that she was proud of herself a lot. Claire placed a hand on her chest as she continued, "I'm here to learn more about this town, Urdi... Arc... Umm..." Claire stared off as she attempted to remember the town's name, having temporarily forgotten it when she spoke to the two men. She was not quite feeling embarrassed yet, but once (or if) she was corrected then she'd be embarrassed.  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 pm
"Sorry I haven't seen another Lunarian in a very long time, but uh... good luck on your search" Aiden replied starting to walk toward his house

~

Meanwhile over at the group of knights the young woman was listening to orders

"We're to check for any suspicious individuals, both inside and in the outskirts of the village, hop to it!" said the commanding officer

"Yes sir!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:31 am
"Hmph. Thanks for the time." The outsider remained where he was for a minute, then stood and looked around.

"The goose chase continues. This is getting boring quickly. Hold on..." It seemed that something was going on. The knights that he had passed earlier were mobilizing. To be honest, he probably looked a bit suspicious himself.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 pm
Fiest didn't see anyone who needed a doctor as he moved through the town I'm glad no one needs me, after all I can hunt for my food and it isn't like I haven't slept outside before... he suddenly noticed a change in the townspeople, they seemed nervous...''Hey you! put your hands up!'' he spun on his heel to see two soldiers leveling halberds at him ''Why whatever is the trouble?'' Fiest asked as he slowly raised his arms  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff