Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
( ゚ヮ゚) Big Brother Newbie Contest - over 'grats Redbud Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 am
((Sorry for the late reply I didn’t know… sweatdrop I don’t like controlling things that I don’t own so she’ll reach the village at night.))

Name: Zipporah
Temperament: Adventurous

Zipporah looked around and shook her head her feathers rustling. She didn’t know where the other Hippogryhs were. Though there was far more to the world then that of her home. So instead of sitting around wondering where the others were, she set out to see what she could see.

Zipporah took flight over the desert it being a bit dry flying would be faster then walking across it. She landed down in a pass between the mountains not knowing what to expect or see, however her wings where tired so now she started to walk. She had heard of some strange two legged beings called humans that lived on this side of the desert. Though she was told as a foil that these strange creators had hunted down Hippogryphs. She found rather unlikely because it was rather far for them to travel across such a dry place.

After a hours of just walking her wings didn’t feel as tired but now she was on a path with trees every where. So she just kept walking on the path fluttering her wings a little. She found that at the end of the path there came up an odd formation of… Well she didn’t know what they were. There seemed to be a few Soquili walking about. There was also the smell of burning wood and a light trail of smoke coming from inside this odd formation of things.

Zipporah moved in closer to this odd place. The moonlight shined on the things. It seemed that these things where alive, and asleep. Since some of them made snoring like sounds. As she walked up to one she found that it was a funny little shaped cave made of a cloth. There was only and full of small creators sleeping inside when she stuck her head in the hole. There was hardly enough room for her to go in so she pulled her head out and shook her head ruffling her neck feathers. ”Are these the humans that I heard about?” she wondered to herself as she looked around. There where cloths and things all over. ”What odd creators these humans are. But are they really the hunters that I heard tale about? They don’t seem it.” The Soquili where wondering about as they wanted and they had these odd things all over the place.

Something cot her attention and it was these odd round jars that had lids. She went over and knocked one over with her claws. Fish. She hadn’t realized how hungry she was till she saw the fish. There was shouting suddenly and she grunted startled and quickly flue away out of the human area and came back down at a large area of water not too far away. Mostly because she was tired and hungry. However satisfied with her day of exploration she ate up a little bit of grass and went to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm
Congrats to Redbud-Tree!Please PM the untagged image on the first post along with the name/temper to Wyntre_Iceblade for tagging.

Thanks all who took the time to enter. This was a tough choice!

~SiSi
heart  

Soquili

Riyinn

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:51 pm
Gratz smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:45 pm
Thank you so much! This was a really fun contest! :3  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 pm
Grats!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:29 pm
I enjoyed writing the response for this contest! it was so much fun! congrats Redbud!!!

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers