Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
The New Verses and Such! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 am
God doesn't care if I'm cool, If I'm strong or thin, Because in His hands I'm His tool To reach out to the Lost in sin. ♥  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 am
‎"One of these days some simple soul will pick up the book of God, read it, and believe it. Then the rest of us will be embarrassed."
--Leonard Ravenhill

Satomi Himari

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 am
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:10 pm
1 John 4:4 "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." (NKJV)  

Satomi Himari

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:24 pm
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
1 Corinthians 12:27

Sometimes we have to compare our Christian lives to an orchestra. During a concert some instruments are playing and others are at rest, yet all musicians keep their eyes fixed on the conductor. Sometimes we give it our all and sometimes we are at rest. No matter what we are important in God’s eyes. We belong in God’s kingdom. Sometimes holidays are tough. In seasons of pain and limitations it is easy to feel lost and insignificant, we may not be able to attend church. We are all important to the work of God’s kingdom. We may not play as frequently as in the past and only God may hear our notes, but even our rests can be preparing us for the part we will play in the glorious eternal orchestra of praise to God.
Dear God, please keep us faithful in using the gifts you have given us to serve You as we are able. And when times come that I can no longer "play", whether for a song or for a season, let me keep my eyes on You, resting in the truth that I am still a valuable part of the orchestral body of believers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 pm
‎1 John 1:6-9 If we say that we share in life with God and keep on living in the dark, we are lying and are not living by the truth. But if we live in the light, as God does, we share in life with each other. And the blood of his Son Jesus washes all our sins away. If we say that we have not sinned, we are fooling ourselves, and the truth isn't in our hearts. But if we confess our sins to God, he can always be trusted to forgive us and take our sins away. (CEV)  

Mitako Kami

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:34 pm
Your state is not at all to be measured by the opposition that sin makes to you, but by the opposition you make to it.
- John Owen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 am
"Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." Colossians 4:5-6  

Mitako Kami

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 pm
Genesis 50:20-You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

God's intention supersedes man's intention.

Through His rule, God over-rules anything that opposes the fulfillment of His intention for our lives!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:24 pm
Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."
The modern American replied, "Sin, what's that?"

Mitako Kami

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 pm
Mitako Kami
Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."
The modern American replied, "Sin, what's that?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:36 pm
Timothy 1:15,16 "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners." This saying is true, and it can be trusted. I was the worst sinner of all! But since I was worse than anyone else, God had mercy on me and let me be an example of the endless patience of Christ Jesus. He did this so that others would put their faith in Christ and have eternal life. (CEV)

I'd say Christmas is becoming way more commercialized basically every year. They focus too much on greed, items and Santa and less on the true meaning of Christmas and the true reason it's celebrated: Jesus! Rather sad and pathetic. The more I think about it, the more I find Santa to be nothing but a poor substitute for celebrating Christmas.  

Mitako Kami

Mitako Kami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:46 pm
Jesus: Santa.
Santa: Yes?
Jesus: I'm sad.
Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday!
Jesus: Yeah. That's the point ... ... ...
Santa: Why?
Jesus: because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus?
-Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 pm
Gatatians 5:1 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." (NIV)

Psalms 62:7 "My salvation and my honor depend on God he is my mighty rock, my refuge." (NIV)

Mitako Kami

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Do you know what a "Candy Cane Really is"? Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true meaning of Christmas-Which is "Jesus" The hard candy was shaped like a " J " to represent that Jesus is our rock of all ages. The candy was white, that stands for the pureness of Jesus, and the red represents the blood that Jesus shed to save us from our sins. So the next time you see a candy cane, take a minute to remember the real meaning of 'Christmas'. I would like to see all my friends re-post this for all their friends to share. Have a wonderful day!!!  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff