Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Tales of Renewal [[Full Roster]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join?
Yes.
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
No.
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Maybe.
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Free gold! Free gold!! Free gold!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:16 am
"People always ask what's more important to me. My sister, or my alchemy."

Aiden Taylors

Aiden looked at his sister. "Trying to find the quickest route back to our last checkpoint. We may need an airship to take us this time, if I can find a clearing for them to land in." He listened to the music, a bit impressed by the man's talent. 'Cecily, we should get going to see Mother soon. I'm sure she's waiting for us to return to visit her."

"The answer is simple. Though I love my alchemy, my sister is worth everything."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 pm
It took Isaac a second to add the two tidbits of information together, "Wait your the daughter of the Estheim-Pristi'Sofias? Wow talk about a family history if I've ever heard one"

"Who?" Eva was up making herself a drink, unsure who Isaac was talking about.

"I've heard stories from travelers over the years, about this rouge airship that gained quite a reputation for cases of piracy, among other misdeeds. The name of the ship was Estheim-Pristi'Sofia, which the leaders took as their own family name. Though the ship was captured and the crew arrested, I still hear the name come up in random conversation from time to time. Though, I have to say, this is the first of the leaders had a child."

"So your saying they were pirates then?" History was never her strong point, but she got the gist of what Isaac was trying to say. "Well as long as Yvonne here doesn't go and continue the family business, I won't have to cross sword with her." she poured a glass of what looked to be a glass of tomato juice.

"Jeez you're a soldier even when your off duty aren't you Eva."
Isaac exited the kitchen holding a tray of food. They were all simple foods that he whipped up on a moment’s notice, an array of different sandwiches, a pasta salad and a platter of small hand foods; cheese, crackers, and an array of fruits and vegetables.

"Swear on your blood to serve and protect the citizens of the republic." She downed the glass of juice in a single swig.
"Want anything in here Yvonne?" she asked as she poured herself another glass.

~~

Atop of the tower where the lone figure was standing. Another figure appeared from the stairs leading below, "Sis, it's time to start." the figure was a good head taller than his sister.

"Brother, are you sure we should be doing this?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life. Get to it I’ll deal with anyone who comes to stop us.” He drew a short sword from underneath his cloak. “Besides the others are waiting for us.”

“Understood.” She placed both hands in front of herself, a magic circle appeared beneath her feet.  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Yvonne looked at Eva. "I plan to get the ship and crew back, but then I want to be a military aid instead of a rogue. Besides, that ship is my namesake, and it's my home. I won't rest until I get it back." However, it's not like I have a plan on how I'm going to get it back. I'll think of something, I guess. She let out a sigh, tipping her cup with her finger as she debated whether to have something to drink or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 am
Michael Black

"There are three things in this world that I love."

Mike stopped in front of the small pub. He noticed it was closed, but did see a few figures through the window. Probably the owner and some friends. Shrugging, he returned to walking. Maybe he could find Dell and see what he was up to. Then again, I should give the kid some freedom. I can't follow him like an overprotective parent. He smirked a little, but stopped suddenly as his fur stood on end. He shuddered and looked around. It was the feeling of magic being casted. But, he didn't know why or where, so he just hoped someone was having a friendly duel. I should find Dell just in case....

"My job, my apprentice, and the sky. Lots and lots of sky."

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 pm
Takano's eyes opened half way. He had closed them to relax as he sipped his order of wine. He felt a shift in the air, which showed magic was being used. He could also tell it was hostile in some way. "Yuu, come here." Yuu blinked as he looked at his father, but he obeyed and went over to him. He sat down in a chair that the elf had pulled over to be right next to him. "What is it, Dad? Is something wrong?" He knew that something was wrong by the tone of the elf's voice, and he could sense the shift in the air. But, his instincts didn't tell him if it was a threat; his father's tone did, though, and he felt stupid for asking. "Just stay next to me." Takano set his glass down and tensed, ready for anything now. If there was an attack, he'd be ready to get his son to safety, or to fight, or whatever the situation called for.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
>Cain Lucifer Hellbound, Wandering Outcast<
"Power doesn't make a man, but I guess it makes a reputation."
|| People I Am With: No one directly || Love Interest: No one yet || Rival: No one yet || Weapon: Elsmeria

Cain walked into the city of Evermore, wearing a cloak and keeping the hood up. Elsmeria was sheathed on his waist inside of a sheath made of the same meteorite the sword was forged out of with gold runes decorating it. Glancing around, he saw he hadn't caught any curious eyes except from a few stray animals. Letting out a relieved sigh, he made his way to the allies, where he was most comfortable. Once there and out of sight, he let the hood down and released his long, thin, black hair from the pony tail he'd put it in. "Much better. I just hope no one notices me. Lets see....I'll just get some supplies and be on my way. Less time I spend in a city, the better." Looking around, he noticed several small shops, mostly pubs and such. Then again, I suppose some food and wine wouldn't hurt. I haven't eaten in a few days, and I'm pretty sure water is making me sick. After spending a few minutes debating, he gave into tempation and walked into the restaurant, seeing quite the clash of people. An elf and half-elf, a feline, and quite a few others, including a rather blue boy looking at a map and girl in pink with a bow and quiver. And, I thought traveling groups were the only things that clashed when it came to races. Learn something new everyday. Making sure his chest, which was were his Gratos was located, was covered and the slight bump it made was hidden by his cloak, he made his way through the crowded place to the counter, taking note of the elf's sudden tension. "Always a sign of trouble when an elf starts acting strangely."  

iLuciferTheMorningstar

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:05 pm
Cecily Taylor

"Ever heard the phrase, 'Looks can be decieving'?"

Cecily watched the elf tense after calling his son over, and looked at Aiden. He seemed a bit on edge, too, but it was because he didn't like being so far from the alchemy item he was searching for. "Big brother, we should go now. I don't think things are...normal." She stood and pulled Aiden with her as a guy walked in. He looked suspicious to her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on the reason. After putting the money on the table, she pulled her brother outside and towards their old house. "Lets just get home, okay?"

"Well, I may look like a normal girl, but I am far from it."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 pm
Aiden Taylor

"People always ask what's more important to me. My sister, or my alchemy?"

Aiden was surprised at his sister's actions, but didn't argue with her at all. Outside, he leaned close to her. "If this is a girl issue, please don't drag me into it again." He stood straight and took lead. They reached the house quickly and walked in, and were attacked by their mother's hug. "G-Good to see you, too, Mother. How have you been?"

"Absolutely lonely. You were supposed to be here two months ago, young man."

Aiden rubbed the back of his head nervously, letting out a nervous chuckle. "Oh. I was? Sorry. I guess it slipped my mind. I was close to find the next formula." He let out a sigh as Cecily and their mother went to the couch. Ignored. Sitting in a chair, he watched Cecily. She was acting nervous, but he couldn't understand why. Did she feel something was wrong? I'll never understand girls. What is wrong with her?

"The answer is simple. I love my alchemy, but my sister is the most important thing in my life."

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm
Eva felt an odd chill go down her spine, she couldn't help but feel the the magic pulsating getting stronger with every passing moment. "Issac , I think I'm gonna go get a bit of air." With that she got up and walked out the front door.

Issac knew why she left, he himself was a practitioner of the magical arts and had become accustomed to this feeling, but something was off, it felt overpowering. "I hope I'm wrong about this..." he set the platter down and stuffed a sandwich in his mouth and headed for the door. He made a quick turn and swallowed his sandwich, "Make yourself at home I'll be back in a moment." As he ended his sentence, the ground shook and the was a large rumble heard outside. He bolted out unsure what to think after that.

Outside Issac took a quick look around and spotted Eva over at the end of the street. "Eva! What the hell happened."

Eva pointed up at the top of the eastern sky harbor tower, with a shaking hand, "By the gods..."

Issac looked up and spotted the burning tower as well as one of the closer airships, "The harbor is... burning?!?!"

~~~

At the restaurant at the sound of rumbling many of the occupants were mumbling. Douglas stopped playing and looked out on of the windows and saw the fire, he immediately tried to hid is by closing the window blinds. Last thing that was needed was wide spread panic, he then headed for the back exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm
Michael "Mike" Black

Mike braced himself against the door to the restraurant Dell was in as the ground shook, and he looked at the harbor. One of the ships were on fire, and his eyes widened. "Is that our ship!?" He started to run, but stopped himself. "A ship can be replaced. I have to make sure Dell stays safe." He opened the door and closed it quickly before anyone could look out. What good would a panic do in this situation? He spotted Dell among the confused people and made his way over to him. "Dell, are you alright?" He saw a man heading for what appeared to be the back door and he looked around. If that was our ship, I have to see if the others are okay. He made his way back to the front door, but hesitated. He was afraid to leave. "Forget it. They can take care of themselves. Besides, it's a slim chance that was our ship...." Now, if only he could bring himself to believe that.

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm
Yuu was lerged out of his seat as the ground shook and into his father's arms. He blinked and his face turned red with embarrassment. He stood up quickly and coughed. "I could've caught myself." "Not the time to play grown up, Yuu. Stay here and don't leave unless you absolutely have to." Takano stood and ran outside through the front door, closing it behind him before grabbing his scythe from its sheath on his back. "What the heck happened? Who did this?" He could see the people at the harbor either running like scared ants or trying to put out the burning tower and airship. Yuu blinked at his father's orders. He was shocked, since he always wanted Yuu to fight with him. Was this a test? No. Dad wouldn't make it that obvious he doesn't want me with him if he was testing me. What's going on out there anyway? He peeked out through the blinds and his eyes widened. "Th-The harbors on fire!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm
Yvonne blinked as the other two went outside. She wasn't in the mood to idle around while something big was happening. That was out of the question, and every fiber of her being forbade it. Standing, she went over to the window and looked out. Her eyes widened in shock, and she ran outside, spreading her wings. She took off into the air towards the harbor without really thinking things through. All those people could die at any minute, and there was no way she was going to allow that.  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:52 pm
Aiden Taylor

"People always ask what's more important to me. My sister, or my alchemy?"

Aiden gripped the chair he was in tightly as the ground shook. He watched as Cecily and their mother got down on the floor and he stood. "Cecily, stay here with Mom. I'll go see what's going on." He ran outside and down to the harbor, though he wasn't going to get too close.

"The answer is simple. I love my alchemy, but my sister is the most important thing in my life."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 pm
To put things bluntly, Dell's butt itched. He would have scratched it, but his master, Michael, was approaching.
"Oh, hi, boss. I'm fine, I ate fish and there was this really strong guy who wrestles big fish and- Wait, fire?"
His thin skin of hair bristled slightly, almost imperceptibly to those who didn't know him or weren't looking closely. He approached a window and lifted the blinds to accommodate his head and gazed out with a look of concern on his face. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I really hope that isn't our ship..." He turned his head to back at Michael. "Is there a ship saboteusse on the loose?"

((Hey, would you mind putting this in instead of Dell's profile so that I can make any necessary revisions? For example, I replaced Healer with Nice Aid Smash, for it fits him more.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22159769#324616961))  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:22 pm
Michael "Mike" Black

Mike shrugged and sighed. "I don't know, but I hope not." He looked around at the people who were trying to stay calm. A lot of the men left to go help at the harbor, but Mike stayed with Dell and the others.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces