Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Private RPs (1 x 1) etc.
Reign of Chaos 1 x 1 Tarot and Witch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 am
User Image
User Image
"Saying '******** you' a million times isn't going to fix this situation..." He said with a blank face. "And for your information,Orcus knew everything about you the moment you appeared in his citadel,whether you wanted him to or not, He has made it a ritual to read his newcomer's minds,so if anybody KNOWS you,it's him."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 am
User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Morrigan shook her head, "No...When I showed up he thought I was evil and was about ten seconds from choking the life out of me until I showed him...oh...well I suppose that still proves your point, and I should know that because I'm the one that showed him my mind...right..."

She sighed heavily running a gloves hand through her white hair, "Let's just hope we can get this done quickly,"

User Image  

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 am
User Image
User Image
Jake nodded and slid down the wall sitting with his knees pulled up. He watched the Thieve's cursing at each other and making their way into another abandoned hotel.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am
User Image
Give me the drug you know I'm after...

User Image

She was fast, but Kane managed to catch her around the foot quite easily using his blade whip. He cocked his head to the side glaring at her. He technically SHOULD have recognized her. Gypsy however had been much more elusive than the rest of the group.

"Well Look what I caught," He yanked her to him and lifted her up by her throat, he dragged her off into Praxis's throne room, "Now that we're ALL here why don't you tell us just what you're doing here and how you got in."

Gypsy's face was stoic, her leg hurt, and of course he wanted her to stand. He just wrapped a bladed implement around her leg and dragged her to him, and then wanted her to stand up and talk to them. So quite easily her rested the injured leg on her calf, and was standing quite easily without so much as a wobble on one foot.

"Your security is laughable at best," she said flatly, She was face Praxis with her back to Kane, she wasn't really sure how comfortable she felt with her back to Kane...however...it wasn't like she could ask him politely to stand in front of her.

User Image
The wonder of the world is gone I know for sure
All the wonder that I want I found in her,
As the hole becomes apart I strike to burn
And no flame returns...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 am
User Image
User Image
Praxis was both impressed and intrigued by the small slender woman in front of him. "So,how would you suggest i supplement this issue?" he asked without bothering to stand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
She who dances with shadows...

User Image

"First, Light..." she said cautiously standing on both feet, she moved slowly in a slightly shadowy area but it seemed the shadows reached out and engulfed her as she briefly disappeared but when she moved back into the light she was visible again.

" Put people at different vantage points, people on the ground, can see things that people in a watch tower can't...but it goes both ways, cameras...on a back up generator, so if someone takes out your power the camera's still work, thermal picture would be best, and having more attentive and better guards...would be a plus," she shrugged a little.

"So you broke in to give us security advice?" Kane looked skeptical.

"No...I broke in because it LOOKED like a challenge...I was wrong...anyone with have a brain could have done that, the only damage done to be was...well...by you..." she looked over her shoulder at Kane.

User Image
I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them
if they fit me, I never make agreements,
just like a gypsy...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 am
User Image
User Image
"My father DID have a habit of employing imbeciles to be his army.....perhaps i should have good ol' Lyric scrounge up some guards who are actually worth a damn..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 am
User Image

User Image

"You could always retrain the one's you have, it's that they were trained to fight...but security is a little different," She wasn't going to point out that some of them had the attention span of a fly, she was hoping she could talk him out of killing them all. That was a lot of people to kill for a simple mistake that they planned them to have. It occurred to her suddenly that if this didn't work, she only just taught him all the flaws in his security.

User Image
just like a gypsy...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 am
User Image
User Image
"Yes,but that would take far too long,besides,if they couldn't stop my grandfather from murdering my father.....what good are they anyway,Uncle,give the orders to lyric to Eliminate these useless vermin we call city guards."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 am
User Image

User Image

Gypsy eyed him carefully her mouth opened to protest but she snapped it shut, her jaw tightening just a small bit.

Kane easily broad cast the thought to Lyric, almost as soon as it left Praxis's mouth, Hey Lyric...Kill all the city guards...We need to replace them

"Seems a bit rash, it will be difficult to hold on to loyal followers, if you kill them frequently in mass numbers..." she said carefully stepping back a little in case she crossed a line.

User Image
just like a gypsy...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 am
User Image
User Image
Praxis smiled as the screaming started. the men were dead in a matter of moments,and all was silent. "To these people,I am a god. I can do no wrong in their eyes,if i explain why these men died,they will accept it as gospel."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Gypsy only stared at him blankly, her body never reacting to the mental cringe, of hearing all of those people die at once. "Well now that I just gave you a reason to kill hundreds of people...I'll be going then..."

Kane arched a demonic spiky eyebrow, and looked to Praxis and then back at her.

"You think so,"

"Getting in was easy enough...I can't imagine getting out will be that hard," she said flatly.

User Image
just like a gypsy...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image
"You simply waltz into my compound and then you're stupid enough to think I'll let you just walk out? Uncle,forgive me,but seeing as my guards are dead...would you mind dragging this one to the dungeon?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Gypsy laughed at him lightly, she really couldn't help it...She broke in...getting out...well...that was going to be rather simple. She shrugged, and smiled evenly and dipped her head, "After you," she said simply.

Kane looked back at Praxis, "What the ******** is so funny? I'll give you something to laugh about."

She smiled lightly, then used her superior sped and she was in front of Kane, allowing him to be between her and Praxis. Kane reached out to grab her and she moved again.

Kane snarled finding the slender girl a pain to keep a hold of...and then she disappeared.

"Son of a b***h!" he growled, he tried to reach out to find her mentally but found her mind missing...great she was immune to telepathy, "When I find you I'm breaking you."

Suddenly Gypsy was glad she was flexible, as she flitted around the edges of the room silently.

Kane snarled again, and threw his hands out, fire roaring throughout the building lighting up the shadows. Gypsy gave him a deer in headlights look.

"Boo,"

She was moving again this time dodging the bladed whip flipping and twisting, and jumping. The fire dimmed down again, and she disappeared again. She reappeared standing behind Praxis, her voice was flat, "This is pointless, Why don't you let me help you?"

User Image
just like a gypsy...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image
"Help Me? How ELSE could you help me,you seem to have worn out your usefulness by showing me my security's weakness."

Private RPs (1 x 1) etc.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff