Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[PRP] Why...I didn't mean to. I didn't!! (Koko and Henry)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

Koko green eyes looked around the surrounding area nervously she had been hearing the voices for some time now and she felt like if she head them anymore she would go crazy like her mother. She panted a little as she slowed her pace from a run to a fast walk to finally she collapsed on the ground. she broke out into loud sobs.

"Why...I didn't mean to. I didn't!!" She yelled out loudly into the forest as the tears rolled from her eyes. She then looked to the canopy as she took a small breath. "Maybe he can tell me." She sniffled and stood and began to walk further into the jungle searching for her mothers beloved treasure.

She searched for hours and the night hours where coming her mother would want her home soon but she didn't go. She had found some interesting tracks in the dirt and she was bust investigating them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Henry was unaware of where he was or even the fact that he had strayed into a colony's lands. Not that he would have cared even if he had known. This leopard went where he pleased and did not care what others told him. That was something that still had yet to get him into any trouble though it was only a matter of time. Luckily for him, despite being a lighter coloring, few looked to the tree limbs where he lounged.

Stretching and yawning, the regal leopard leapt from his spot in the trees onto the forest flooring beneath him. Perhaps he should return to the company of his court. Of course they'd be missing him by now...right? Pink eyes looked to his left then to his right. The realization that he had no idea where he was or which direction was home.

"Lovely..."

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm
She kept walking she was frantic now the paws looked different they where larger then most leopard paws and this scared her. Where they lions? Where they just from a large leopard what where they. Her mind race and for once in a long time her head was quite. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going when she bumped into the males side.

She gasped and took a few steps back as he coward slightly down to the ground her ears rested against her head as she starred a the male in a mixture of fear and curiousness. Was he the reason for the strange markings? Her eyes quickly looked to his paws no they looked no bigger then hers.

Her eyes looked back to meet his as her tail wrapped around her as she let out a small whine. she tried to speak but she was scared was he going to get mad at her and yell at her he was so different looking they the others clearly he was not from the colony.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Heinrich nearly toppled over from the sudden bump to his side from the frantic female. He had not been careful of his path and the leopardess seemed to almost come out of nowhere! The male regained his footing, luckily. Falling would have messed his fur and fouled his mood even more. He stood his ground, looking down at the woman who had just dared touch him. A frown formed over his maw for a moment, though Henry was quick to see just how scared she actually looked after bumping into him.

"And you are?" The male asked, the question coming out more as a demand then what it really was with the assertiveness in his smooth voice.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 pm
Her ears rested further against her head as she let her eyes fall the the ground. He seemed mad very mad. She hated making others mad it always brought on yelling or pain. She looked back to the male a moment before she let out a small whine trying to will the words to come from her mouth.

"Ko-" She paused before gulping still a bit nervous. "Kokoro." she said going for the short version of name the the long one this male was odd he smelt rather funny nothing like the dust and dirt smell of the Ruins. It was kind of nice she began to think she looked over his features he was quite interesting looking too and his eyes such a pretty colored.

Her cheeks quickly flushed as she realized she had been staring at the male. She quickly turned her head from him as she sat down where she was on the jungle floor as she began to paw at her own tail nervously.

"Umm..sorry about that Mister." She muttered her eyes glance back to him a moment before she got to shy and looked away her ears twitched nervously as they slowly raised up to listen to her surroundings as well as the males smooth voice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 pm
"Kokoro hm? Well you may call me Henry if you wish." Henry replied, introducing himself. It was rare he did not wish to be called 'your majesty', but she was stunning in his eyes. The leopard tilted his head to the side, looking her sleek form over. The brown was quite nice on her and contrasted well with her olive colored eyes. Why yes, he was quite taken with those eyes... "Think nothing of it. Are you yourself alright, madam? A lady like yourself should not be traveling alone, do you not have a court to follow you?" He questioned, glancing to her legs to make sure she was not injured from the collision. Even though he was indeed staring, he thought nothing of it. She was a woman after all and women were made to be adored by men or at least that was what Henry believed to be true.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 pm
"Court?" she asked curiously thinking a moment before shaking her head. "No its...just me. Why should I have a court who is this court?" she asked curiously as she suddenly before her eyes went wide as she saw a dark brown blur move past the male she began to back away from hims scared.

"No...no." She said as she closed her eyes tightly as she got down onto the ground and nuzzled her head into her paws. "H-Henry have you ever done something you wish to change?" She asked him as large tears came from her eyes before she lifted her head to look at the male.

"I...I did something I wish to take back but...how can I?" She said asking the male she couldn't talk to anyone else about this but he was a stranger and not apart of her homeland maybe he would know what she should do now.

"Have you....no probably not you...don't look the type but then I don't either." she muttered softly as the tears kept falling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:44 pm
“A following. People who follow after you. Who listen to you.” Henry almost thought it strange, but out here and based on how terrified she seemed to be, he just dismissed it as womanly nature. As her eyes widened, the leopard glanced over his shoulder, curious what had caused the sudden distress but again, dismissed it as just the jungle perhaps playing tricks on the poor leopardess’ mind.

“Something I wish I to change? Though I suppose if I did, the easiest way would be to let go of whatever reminded me of, and not wish to change but to forget.” He thought on this for a moment, but in the end just shook his head. “I do my actions with a reason. Why should I regret my actions against another?” The larger of the two laid down on the ground, bearing the knowledge that his fur would surely be tarnished by dirt but it would be worth it in the end. He placed a paw down near her, but not quite touching any fur. “My lady, what troubles you so? Your face is far too beautiful to be marred by these tear streaks and your being too precious to house these woes.”

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:50 pm
she watched the males listing to him intently. it was one of her best qualities she loved to listen and took each word in carefully committing it to memory. She frowned a little not liking his answer. He was a strange male but his companion was oddly comforting. She was in a safe zone from her woes in her home. How she was the daughter of want to be queen that was loosing her mind.

She Looked at his paw and then to him her heart began to race and she wanted to ask what he was doing to her. He had to be doing something nothing like this ever happened well unless she was near Anala but she always just summed that to admiration but this...it was close to that feeling but also something much different.

"I...oh...um well." she frowned as she looked back to her paws she was not proud of what she had done and feared what would come if she ever uttered out loud what happened. But this male...he seemed to bring out a side out of her she didn't know or understand.

"I...killed me best friend." she muttered softly to the male he had asked what was troubling her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:52 pm
A brow raised the confession coming from the young leopardess.

"Killed your best friend? My dear, I've killed my own mates before due to betrayals and lack of a male child. Surely your reason if far less than mine." His head turned skyward, glancing through the cracks in the canopy. His sons would be home from their hunts soon. Fuchsia eyes turned back down to Kokoro. "If they deserved it in your mind, then good, they got what was coming to them, nothing more and nothing less. If it was an accident then it was not your fault since it was exactly that; an accident. Now," Henry pawed impatiently at the soft earth beneath him, "It has been a pleasure but I must go. Dinner awaits me and it would be beneath me to be late."

With that the male leopard stood, nodding curtly to the lady before turning to leave. "Have a good day, miss Kokoro." Came the farewell, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he disappeared into the trees.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas