Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:21 am
hey cam, feel free to move this if you think it'd be better in a different subforum

So I'm tempted to post my inventory in the dressup forum, but aside from being intimidated by all forums I'm not a regular in, I noticed that most of those threads offer money for the best ones? But I figured we could just have fun making tekteks for each other, here.

Anyway, I've got a decent-sized inventory, but I'm usually stumped as to what to do with it. Give me a hand? I just need some new ideas.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?src=env&env=579053

EDIT: Here's my current inventory and base, as of August 21st:

Link here!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 am
Here's one try... it's sort of simple and I'm not super good with making outfits... but hope it at least gives you ideas. The black tavern wench's black belt wasn't at your invo, but I thought it fitted so well in there that I had to add it. whee

Pink rocker  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:20 am
I have no idea if this worked.

Victorian vampire turned at an early age.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=45740645  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 am
I was trying to go for an earth warrior princess type thing...but this was all I could come up with...

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=45741118  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:16 am
Lilygwen

Exxos

humble_gypsy_traveller

Wow, thanks guys! Yeah, this is pretty much all I needed; a push in a different direction, fresh eyes and so on. I'm going to play around with these and see where I can take them. heart Tektek.

Keep 'em coming, if you like, and you guys should post your inventories too!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 am
Sammirah
Lilygwen

Exxos

humble_gypsy_traveller

Wow, thanks guys! Yeah, this is pretty much all I needed; a push in a different direction, fresh eyes and so on. I'm going to play around with these and see where I can take them. heart Tektek.

We could even do a tektek swap...where someone starts off with a look, then someone adds/subtracts to the look and so on. It's really popular with a lot of guilds I was/were a member of.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:30 am
Sammirah

Glad you liked the idea. I have to see if I can make something else up with your inventory. whee Edit: Here's one. Purple

I really like this idea so here's my invo with the base that my avi always has. Feel free to play around with my stuff if you get inspired. My inventory is not a large one but I have few really good items I like a lot. Feel free to add up with stuff I don't have, just keep it under 50k sweatdrop Lilygwens inventory

It's fun to see what other people can come up with the stuff you have. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
Lilygwen

Exxos

humble_gypsy_traveller

We could even do a tektek swap...where someone starts off with a look, then someone adds/subtracts to the look and so on. It's really popular with a lot of guilds I was/were a member of.
Yeah, that sounds really cool!

Incidentally, I ended up playing around with the av you made me. Believe it or not, this is what I ended up with!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 am
Lilygwen
Glad you liked the idea. I have to see if I can make something else up with your inventory. whee Edit: Here's one. Purple

I really like this idea so here's my invo with the base that my avi always has. Feel free to play around with my stuff if you get inspired. My inventory is not a large one but I have few really good items I like a lot. Feel free to add up with stuff I don't have, just keep it under 50k sweatdrop Lilygwens inventory

It's fun to see what other people can come up with the stuff you have. 3nodding

Yeah, I did one for you! Kind of a faery princess thing. I think the shoes are the only thing that's not yours.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 am
Sammirah
Yeah, I did one for you! Kind of a faery princess thing. I think the shoes are the only thing that's not yours.

So pretty! I especially love the hair! 4laugh

edit: here's my little tweaked up version of yours example. heart  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
Lilygwen

Exxos

humble_gypsy_traveller

Yeah, that sounds really cool!

Incidentally, I ended up playing around with the av you made me. Believe it or not, this is what I ended up with!

It looks AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 pm
I don't even know how to get my inventory into tektek. Which is good perhaps since i am about 10 items away from spilling onto a three page inventory. razz  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

FOOKUCUNTS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 pm
Steampunk theme http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=45749817  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 pm
Sammirah
hey cam, feel free to move this if you think it'd be better in a different subforum

So I'm tempted to post my inventory in the dressup forum, but aside from being intimidated by all forums I'm not a regular in, I noticed that most of those threads offer money for the best ones? But I figured we could just have fun making tekteks for each other, here.

Anyway, I've got a decent-sized inventory, but I'm usually stumped as to what to do with it. Give me a hand? I just need some new ideas.

]http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?src=env&env=579053

I love this! How fun to be able to play with other's inventories. It's fine to stay here in the main forum. smile (did you mean "item" for the the word in the title?)

@Gypsy - the Tektek swap would be a fantastic game to add to the playroom. You should start one! smile

So how do you show just your inventory on tektek? Do they have the instructions there?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:16 pm
Camwen
Sammirah

]http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?src=env&env=579053

I love this! How fun to be able to play with other's inventories. It's fine to stay here in the main forum. smile (did you mean "item" for the the word in the title?)

@Gypsy - the Tektek swap would be a fantastic game to add to the playroom. You should start one! smile

So how do you show just your inventory on tektek? Do they have the instructions there?

Thanks Camwen...the tek tek swap has been listed. And to answer your question...go here...

http://tektek.org/gaia/account.php ...now for the next part...I have NO IDEA how they did this...it's cool though...you click "view inventory code" and basically, it calculates all your wearable items, then it brings you to the tek tek page that allows you to create an avi look...FROM YOUR OWN INVENTORY! IT"S CRAZY! I'm not trying to be sarcastic...I'm actually spellbound. xd  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff