Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:04 am
"It sure did," Akela commented while watching Rox stretch. She bumped her nose against him giving a smile as she does. "Sweets on a warm day sounds perfect."

She circled him and brushed against him. "Yes yes lets get fruit. That sounds amazingly good right now." She said with a smile before heading north to the part of the island they had not yet explored in hopes of finding fruit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am

Blinking in slight surprise when she bumped her nose against his own, Rox' ended up blushing. Not as much as before, of course, but enough so that the pink showed up noticeably underneath the light blue of his cheeks. Trying not to let out a grumble like the previous times, he kept quiet, simply wagging his tail and smiling a bit. "We'll find something, I'm sure. There has to be some kind of fruit around here." He said, looking over to her with a smile as she slipped herself up alongside him.

Watching her as she began to head off, he followed along, moving at a bit of a brisk pace so he wouldn't fall too far behind. Calm, relaxed, and surprisingly happy about how things were going now, Rox' moved to be alongside her this time, reaching over to give Akela a light nuzzle on the cheek. "Keep an eye out for any fruit along the way, hm?"

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm
Akela smiled as they walked along her tail wagging almost constantly. "Of course I'll keep an eye out for the fruit hun." She said with a smile happy that he was walking along next to her.

She bounced a long till she spotted something in a tree. It made her pause. "Hey Rox I think that's something there in that tree." she pointed at it with her nose. "Do you see it?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:56 am

'...Hun?' Resisting the urge to give a scrunch of his nose at the new pet name, Roxanne forced a small smile. Wonderful.. He'd certainly need some time to get used to this lovey-dovey.. stuff. It was.. well, it wasn't the norm for him.

Coming to a spot with her, Rox' tilted his head back, following with his eyes to where Akela pointed. Squinting, the squinting being more from the glare of the sun than anything, he just barely made out the oval-shaped fruits hanging from the nearby tree. "...A mango tree, I think.." He mumbled, looking over at her before beginning to walk towards the newfound plant. The fruits were reddish-orange in color, shaped like ovals, some of them were green colored.. Yes, these were definitely mangoes. "Should we get some for lunch?"

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 pm
Akela padded closer to the tree and sniffed at its base to see if anything had marked the tree as their's but no one had. That was a good sign. She circled the tree looking to see what would be the best way to get to them while commenting back to Rox "I think we should and if we find enough fruits we could have a fruit salad" with that she launched her self at the tree digging her nails into it and began to climb up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:44 pm

A fruit salad?... Well, alright then. "That sounds just fine to me." Giving a nod, he slowly circled around the tree, trying to figure out where the ripest mangoes were. "Be careful.." Keeping a watchful eye on her as she began to climb up the tree, Rox' came to a slow stop, giving a few nervous flicks of his tail as he tilted his head back to look up at her. "We'll only need a couple, I think.." Letting his eyes stray from her for a short moment, he eyed the fruits near Akela. "It's just the two of us, so.. three or four of them, perhaps?"

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:11 pm
Akela laughed softly. "Don't worry I'm always careful and besides I'm a gatherer it's my job to get fruits," she said glancing down at him with a smile. " I think three will be enough," She said raising her tail to whack at the fruit. "Watch out below," She called down to him than hit the fruit watching them fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Roxanne followed the fruit with his eyes as they were knocked down by Akela, worried for a moment. Wouldn't the mangoes get squished and bruised? She was pretty damn high and... Oh, wait. No! She wasn't. The tree wasn't all that high, now that he took a moment to look it over. Plus, the branch that she had knocked them off of was one of the lowermost ones. "Got it." Rox' answered in reply, remembering to glance back up at her for a moment - being under falling fruit probably wasn't all that pleasant - before moving to fetch the three fallen mangoes. "Where to next?"

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm
"Good to know," Akela called back to him. After she hit the third one she began her slow climb down. It was a lot easier and faster to climb up instead of going down but she could. Once she made it to a safe distance she jumped to the ground landing in a crouched position. "Lets see if there are any other trees that bare a different type of fruit. If there arent we will have to go fishing," she commented nudging his cheek with her nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:59 am

The three fruits now snatched up by their stems, picked up daintily by the time Akela leapt down to the ground, Rox' gave a small smile around them as he was nudged gently. "That sounds just fine." He said through gritted teeth, making sure to keep a good grip on the mangoes as he spoke. "Let's go look for more then. If not, then we'll go fishing." Unable to say too much with the fruit held between his teeth, he nudged her cheek back, motioning for her to start their hunt for lunch once again. "Continue onward~"

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 pm
Akela giggled softly at Rox's attempt to communicate with her while holding three mango's in his mouth. It wasn't something she seen everyday and had to giggle lovingly at him. "Yes, forward march," she said with a laugh and continued to scout for fruit.

She sniffed high and low but the near by ocean was making it hard to pick up scents of the plants that bared fruit. This made her rely more on her sight than smell. She spied some brush near by and found that it held Salmon berries. Smiling with pride she called to Rox, "Look Rox Salmon berries."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:08 am

Following along, the trio of mangoes held securely between his teeth, Rox' held back as Akela went off towards the bushes. Taking his eyes away from her for a moment, he glanced around, searching the area for any sort of threat.. Nothing? Nothing. Good. Relaxed once more, he made his way over to Akela and the berry bushes, setting their collected mangoes down on the ground before sniffing at the berries.

"Salmonberries?.. I... don't think those grow this far south, Akela. Farther north, from what I've seen." Shaking his head, he eyed the berries, trying to figure them out. "Mm.. Raspberries, I think?" Looking over the bushes, minding the small little thorns along the thin branches, he nodded. "Raspberries, I'm pretty sure, but.. Eh, anyways. Sure. We can take a few good branches of them with us."

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:45 pm
Akela blinked and stood next to him looking at them closer. She could be wrong, she did have a tendency to mistake some berries for others but she never mistaken a good berry for a bad one. "Hmm," she said as she examined it.

Sure enough it was a raspberry like he said. Giggling she spoke to him "Your right silly me. My mind jumped to conclusions when I seen the color. Sorry." She than laid her ears forward on her head so that she wouldn't get any thorns in them as she step closer pushing into the bush. She was able to bite a branch off and pulled it back but it was stuck. Looking at Rox she asked, "Help me pull int out?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:20 am

"Mm.. no." Rox' gave a shake of his head. "No need to apologize." Setting the mangoes down onto the ground, he leaned to help her grab the branch. "It was just a little mistake." He said, inspecting the branch before grabbing it between his teeth at the base of the raspberry bush. Mindful of the plant's many thorns, Roxanne gave a quick twist of his head, managing to snap the branch off near the base.

That done, he let go of the branch so Akela could pull it out into the open. Rox' pulled himself out from the bush, wary of the thorns once again, quickly shaking himself off to get rid of anything that might have clung to his coat. "Got it?"

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:41 am
Akela smiled as Rox helped break the branch so that she could pull it out. Two mouths were always better than one and almost always very helpful. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he began to pull himself free of the bush and thorns.

Tightening her grip around the branch she mumbled "Uh huh," than began to walk backwards keeping low so that she wouldn't get stuck with a thorn, tugging the food along all the way. With a last tug the branch sprang free and she stumbled some backwards. Setting it down she grinned proudly at him. "See I got it thank you for helping me"

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff