Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 pm
On the planet Wildgrowth, The city of Silverhaven was the capital of humans on the main continent. It was next to the entrance to the large and mysterious Greenlife forest. Humans have been debating on what to do with the forest for years. Some wish to preserve it while others wish to cut it down for resources.

But not all of them knew it was the domain of the centaur. The centaur of several tribes have been protecting the forest from invaders as well as keeping the forest alive by their druid magic. Some humans got aware of the centaur and made the forest off limits.

Years ago, a group of researchers and hunters ventured into the forests and were attacked by centaur. They got away but on their way out they found a destroyed village with centaur bodies everywhere. They found one survivor. A baby centaur that they took with them.

In secret, the group decided to rise the centaur as part of a plan to understand the centaur better. They found out from markings on the centaur's tattoos that his name was Kire and was the son of the chieftain of the Blackhoof tribe. He was raised well within the family mansion of the Davidson's who owned the research lab. Kire got along with the family though he was kept from the public eye.

Then when he was 17 he was ready. He was brought to the entrance of the Greenlife forest to search for other Centaur. The researchers needed him to talk to them and hopefully have them accept humans. Kire really wanted to find out who he really was.

Name: Kire Blackhoof-Davidson
Home: Davidson estate, Silverhaven
Tribe: Blackhoof (formally)

Kire Blackhoof-Davidson
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alan Davidson (deceased)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Salina Davidson
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bolt Stormcaller

Monsoon Stormcaller (deceased)

Kemmi

Uzi

Shank (deceased)

Sword

Kyle

Malcome

Com
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 pm
This sound like a fun RP!
Name: Clover Greenleaf
Home: Centaur Forest
Tribe: Greenleaf
Clover is the understudy of her tribe's healer and will one day take his place. It is a very prestigious position and she is looking forward to serving her people. Right now, she does his bidding as part of her training. Meaning, she fetches the plants that he needs for his potions. Clover spends most of her time alone in the forest gathering ingrediants for the healer.
Clover is also very curious about humans and their healing arts, though she would never admit it. Her tribe has always warned the young ones about straying too close to the edge of the forest. The elders tell a story of another tribe that was killed off by the humans just before she was born. She was too frightened by these tales to ever try meeting a human.

Clover:

Clover, human:

Apple: deceased

Oak: deceased

Horsetail:

Yucca/Arrow: deceased

Ax, the Firemane warrior: deceased

Bow: deceased

Bow, human: deceased

Madison Blackhoof:

Kaelyn Blackhoof:

Zoe Theresa Hall:

Dagger Firemane: deceased

Dill Greenleaf:

The Guardian sisters:
OpalUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.QuartzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.JadeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.SapphireUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bayonetta Firemane:

Hope Savage:

Weakness Walendorf

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 pm
Kire's journey into the forest began. He went alone heading the ways towards where they found him as a baby hoping to get answers. He also was hoping to find other centaurs. He soon came to a marking on the trees. He studied them and understood they were marking what tribe controlled the area. He believed that it was saying it was the "Greenleaf" tribe. He continued on to find the tribe and hoped they were friendly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 pm
Clover sighed in irritation from where she sat on the lush forest floor. She cut lemon balm with her curved blade to fill a sixth basket. How much of this stuff could the tribe really need? It was good for sword cuts, but there was no battle on at this time. Horsetail, the healer, was just trying to keep her busy. She was excited when she got chosen to be his apprentice, but so far the experience was not the greatest. She picked plants all day, except for when she was sent to fetch water. She yelled in frustration and chopped a large plant. Then, she tossed it to the side. Horsetail would only lecture her if any of his herbs were not cut just so. "First rule of herbology: always take your time," she mocked in a deep voice.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 pm
Kire then heard yelling and went to the source. Soon he came up quietly behind a tree and sees a female centaur having a fit. He was excited to finally see another centaur but was confused with her current actions."What's with her?" He thought to himself. "Why is she lashing out at those plants? What was that she said about herbs and time? Now It might be more difficult for me to make a first impression."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm
"Is this all you brought? You could not find anymore?" Clover continued talking to herself in a low, berating tone. She was used to be alone and often talked to herself to fill the silence and keep entertained. "I am sorry, Horsetail. I got bored and went to play in the human village," she answered back in a too high pitch. She laughed at herself. She finished cutting this patch of balm. "Well, now I have to find some more to pick. I better find a large source. Horsetail is likely to send me for yet another basket." Clover placed her boline knife in her basket and tried to rise to her hooves. She extended her front legs and balanced while she unfold her rear ones.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:36 pm
Kire kept thinking. "With what's she's saying it seems she upset at someone who wanted those herbs. Oh dang, she's leaving! Should I say something? What should I say?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 pm
Clover stood up and lept into a gallop without watching where she was going. She ran into Kire so hard that she nearly fell to the ground. Her basket, knife and herbs scattered on the grass. Clover was, at the very least, surprised to see someone else in the forest. It took her a minute to realize that he was not someone from her tribe. "Uh, um," she stammered, "Sorry about that. I was not paying attention." Her face looked very confused. "Who are you?" Then she remembered that she had been talking to herself. "How long have you been standing there?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 pm
Kire helped her regain her balance. "I...just showed up. The name is Kire Blackhoof-Davidson. I just came here looking for the nearest tribe of centaur and came found you here lashing out at plants. I didn't say at first cause you looked upset at something."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm
Clover blushed a little; he had been listening. Great, now someone from the Davidson tribe thinks I am a lunatic. Wait, what? "There is no Blackhoof-Davidson tribe. That is a human name. You are lying to me. Why would you do that?" Clover was a very direct person. She took a step back and cocked her head, trying to make sense of this newcomer. She was not sure what was going on here.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm
"Oh yeah." Kire said. "It's kind of two last names. My original centaur tribe was Blackhoof but I was raised by the human Davidson family."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Clover's confusion was replaced by shock and maybe even a little fear. "You were raised by humans? Uh- That is forbidden, no one goes to see the humans. You are not supposed to talk to them." Clover took several steps back and looked around nervously. She wanted to be ready to run. "Are there humans with you?" She had always wanted to meet one, but not alone and more from a great distance where the human could not see her. "I have never even heard of the centaur tribe that you say you are from." Clover looked to her boline. She did not think the Kire would harm her, but it would make her more confident to have the knife back. It was not sharp enough to do anything but cut plants, but would a human know that?  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:29 pm
"It's OK." Kire said to her. "There are no humans here. It was best not to bring them where they may not have been welcome." He then takes out a a black piece of cloth with a tribal symbol on it. "From what I know the Blackhoof tribe was wiped out except for me. Some humans were wanting to study the forest found me as a baby. They raised me until I was old enough to return to this forest to meet my fellow centaur, let them know about humans and truly find out what happened to my tribe. I was on my way to where the humans found me when I came across you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm
Clover stepped forward to look at the cloth. She looked up to Kire, "I do know this symbol. This used to be our allies." She shook her head with sadness. There is nothing there anymore; just a clearing where the village once stood. No one speaks of them anymore, just in case that an evil will visit us. Something awful happened to them, I was always told that the humans killed them and that was why we did not go near them. You were from that tribe? I am sorry." She noticed the tattoos on his skin and traced her fingers along them. "Not just that, you were-are the chieftain's son. You would be the leader of the tribe." She looked back up to him. "You said that you wanted some information?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm
Kire took her hand. "Please, I want to know everything about the fate of my tribe. I wish to know how they were killed and why. Maybe you can come with me to where the village was and help me find clues."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff