Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 am
Feel free to introduce yourself and your pets here (pet pictures go in the other sticky though).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 am
(Updated October 1st 2014)

I'm 31 years old.

I have my AS in Criminal Justice and my BA in Psychology.

I have two dogs, ten cats, and a ferret.

I'm into animal welfare, health (mostly reproductive health - I also run The Sex Education Guild), the environment, gardening, yoga, and reading.

I've been vegetarian for about seven years.  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

MagickDarling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am
I'm Lauren.

I have 6 dogs at my mom's house. Three pitbulls named Gucci, Tidbit, and Anderson. I also have a puggle named Dinky, a chihuahua mix named Chico, and a wire hair terrier named Sarah. At my father's house I have two chihuahuas, and apple-head named Lyccan, and a deer head named Selena.

I am not vegetarian of vegan at the moment sad I would surely like to be in the future, when my mother is dictating what I eat.

I am into animal rescue. I hate it when I hear someone say that they bought their dog from a breeder when there are thousands of animals literally dying waiting for someone to give them a home.

I also support a local animal rescue name Operation Education. I especially like them because not only take in the pitbulls that so many people turn away due to ignorance, but also attempt to teach the public about how important it is to spay and neuter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 pm
Nice to meet you!

Yeah, I wasn't able to make the transition to vegetarian until after I moved out of my parent's house. My father is kind of a "steak and potatoes" guy. When he found out that I went vegetarian, he kept trying to make up all these health statistics about vegetarians being unhealthy and dying young even though I know he's never researched nutrition in his entire life. lol  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

oh land

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 am
Hi! Thanks for accepting my join request!

My name is Andrea, I'm 16 years old and have been vegetarian for over three years now, and vegan for almost two. I first became vegetarian without a real reason. To be honest, I was just bored and that was something to do. But the longer I was veg, the more I learned. The turning point for me was when I watched Earthlings. After that, the only thing that made sense to me was to be vegan.

I contribute to the blog www.fromatovegan.com
My first post will be up soon. smile

I have a dog and a cat. They don't get along at all, unfortunately. sad When I move out in a few years, I plan on adopting from Farm Sanctuary!  
Animal Rights

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games