Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 pm
"You can say the pain factor is still present, but not as much as it was the first couple nights I had seen the thing behind me. The belt thing is a definite ease from putting on clothes anymore, yet forming a habit to remember to do so is still barely close to setting in. I could say it's like wearing a backpack on my lower back but more flesh like and it moves from time to time."

Frank looked to his tail as it was slightly waving from his sense of thinking, though the rattling sound was still a little creepy to hear even if it was just a little bit and not a loud angry sounding manner. Jeremy watched from his pad at Frank's reaction and filled more in on his notes. It was going to be a lot of paper work to read through later, yet it was fine with him to know what he can on this new changed hybrid. More of the fact that the hybrid was a snake just like himself, but with a different setup then his own. Scales and fangs were one thing to look up, but it was knowing more of that tail of Frank's and it's reaction both physical and neurological connections to figure out how he would better understand how Frank would be able to do things just like before.

" So what you say is that the tail feels more like dragging just another part? I guess we could go into deeper detail on that. I mean this is a tail were talking about here."

Frank looked back to him and shrugged slightly.

"Like you said before about an extra attachment you're right, the sense of being able to feel things on the ground is still new to me. I think it's the sensory stuff that's going to take a little more time to realize, let alone try not to bang into any doors or be stepped on. If you thought the fact of my lower back being pulled out to develop this thing was bad, who knows what it would be like feeling pain like being impact on something. Not gonna even think about that because it will be a case of choice words and hissing. Maybe the sense of getting even if it was intentional."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:28 am
Frank swayed it a little before he swung it over into his hands. " It's still feels weird to be able to do this." It took a minute before Jeremy jumped slightly as frank started to vibrate his rattle enough to mimic what real rattlesnakes do. He laughed a little seeing his friend jump. " I had to kinda watch some nature shows and try to mimic them to do that."
He twitched the tip back and forth gently to show the segments moving and rubbing against rich other. He groaned though as he let his tail go. There was dead skin on his hands. Without any more words, he lifted his tail back up and peeled the rest off gently all the way down to the rattle. When he pulled it off, it left an additional section to his rattle.
Jeremy gave him a trash basket to throw it in and continued. " that was a little impressive. Don't worry I know you weren't expecting to molt in front of me. It happens. But I would like to know what other things you can do with besides using it to climb and falling from I heard with Marcel and Toby"  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:34 am
"Well climbing with this thing has it's challenges, but sure is fun to balance on from time to time. Kinda like having a tool I can use for getting things hard to reach, like on the higher selves. However I haven't used it fully for that purpose in the fear of something falling right on it. If you wanna talk about running that's a game of guessing for now. Granted I've noticed a increase in reflex, but running is something I'm trying to practice."

Frank stood up again and turned to walk over to the desk a few feet away, his tail following in a sway motion to his footsteps.

"At a normal walking pace it's not so bad, but if I was to run I think it would look like the thing has a mind of it's own. Could probably run a good speed, but might end up whacking myself in the process but if I was lowered slightly it changes things. A slight crouch weights my tail more to the ground, so if I did the math that might help in running with this thing. For now I like using it like an extra limb to grab things, think if it like grabbing with your arm instead of hands."

He demonstrated with a pen cup on the desk, wrapping it slightly snug and extending it over to Jeremy. He looked at Frank and to the wrapped cup, figuring out that the tail had many more purposes than that of defense and assistance. It was Frank's own bio multi tool.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:04 pm
Jeremy smirked a little at that. " well at least your making use of it"
Frank proudly put the cup back on the desk and snatched his coat from the hook.
"At least I'm not tripping on it anymore like I use to." He commented. " Think we should check on the others now that the smoke has cleared out a little? Besides, Toby may need help tonight. I hope.....,. I'd like out sometimes too you know."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:17 pm
It was a little bit of a surprise to hear those words come from the one person that almost lives in the basement, but then again the same old routine would tire just about anyone. After all the changing happening to Frank it would be interesting to see what everything he said be seen first hand outside. Picking up a cup or weight is one thing, but to actually see his tail work around other places than the closed up room work will conclude any notes taken. Frank looked around flicking his tongue in the air, giving a slight cringe from the lingering smoke floating at the top of the ceiling.

"I'll have to get used to smelling with this thing, at least I don't have to do always use my nose anymore, being it's lost a bit of it's potency. But a little bit of actual fresh air wont kill neither, I've been dying to come out."

Both of them headed for the stairs, Frank carefully lifting his tail slightly to get past the first step. He was still feeling new to sensing things on the ground like a bare foot touching the floor while his other two feet had shoes on. Instead of being met with dark choking smoke, it was the slowly fading tinge of orange that was indicating twilight was still present in the quiet hallway. There was a slight sound of muffled conversation coming from the living room either from people or the television. Shrugging on that, Frank stretched out his arms and tail stiff from sitting fangs showing as he stretched his mouth slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:18 pm
Jasper yelped scaring both him and Frank who almost ran into him again in the living room. "What are you still doing here? I thought you left?" He questioned in modest surprise. "Not many people stick around this long."
He jumped though when Toby brushed past his tail on the way towards the kitchen. "So not use to that.." he muttered.
"Toby.....are you doing anything tonight?" He shouted to the kitchen with only a crash and a string of chosen words came back as his answer.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 pm
Realizing he probably had crash right into something, Frank looked over into the opening since there wasn't an answer back on his question. His curled a slight cringing expression at the scattered assortment of pans and utensils on the floor, fallen off from their rack connected to the ceiling. Even the most cautious of people till still ran into that, but Tobias had it a little harder to just dodge the thing with his own height wings and all. He was watching Toby rubbing his head from the impact to the crashing appliances, ears twitching wildly from the lingering sound the metal hitting the tile flooring that probably was a very high decibel more to his poor ears than normal. Frank waited till the string of profanity ended before trying to ask once again.

"I didn't mean to startle anyone but I did want to know if anything was going to happen during the night hours. For once in my life I want to be out of my basement cage and come out. Don't worry about me getting in the way I promise on every scale on my body. That is if you were thinking of doing anything."

In the living room Jasper was slowly putting himself back from the scare, but had a confused look on his face on what Frank had said about still remaining. Issac looked over to him and snickered a little that got his attention.

"He's just kidding about it a little bit, pretty much what he was saying was from how you first came here you looked like you wanted to run for the hills from especially Tobias' entrance. Then again I can't blame you for wanting to stay, this is a place that those who have erm.....gifted abilities we can call them can reside without having to be marked as freaks to the public eye."

He motioned Jasper to come sit down, which he did.

"If you do decide to stay here it would just make this little clan even better, not sure if you were told this or not but theres more than just hanging around like some fraternity house. Sometimes Tobias and a couple others would go out if something is wrong in the city, never seen much happen since I've been floating around this place, but you'll know when something is going on......that is if you decide to stay where you feel belonged."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 pm
Jasper tried not to stare but he couldn't help it. Issac was the most colorful with his tufts of bluish green tail feathers. He noticed the staring out of the corner of his eye while trying to watch tv.
"It's ok. Your not the first. Here, I know your curious."
Issac stood up quickly and winced slightly as he yanked one of his feathers loose. He dropped it gently in Jasper's hand before returning to his seat completely stretched out after he ruffled his feathers slightly.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:39 pm
He wasn't quite ready for the sudden action, but it fazed off looking down to his hand to the feather. Staring at the gradient like pattern of the vivid colors carefully, imagining any bird that would have such a color hue to match. Jasper felt the edges with his fingers, feeling the more soft than rugged edges. Issac looked over again and could see on the thinking expression he was giving in thought.

"I tried to figure out what am I personally, but It's been said I'm mixed with a humming bird because of the pattern and personality traits. Kinda had the hunch I wasn't like a peacock or something very complex. Not to hard on the feathers being plucked, not too much pain but gets annoying if too many are plucked at one time."

Jasper gave a slight smile thinking of Issac's feathers falling like they would if molting, yet then again didn't know how it felt so had no room to judge on what it actually feels like.

"So like you said earlier, it's not too bad in this place? I only ask because it's still new knowing there's hybrids residing in one spot yet I never took noticed." then he thought about the couple nights ago at the club when he tossed Aaron through a window. In all honestly he just thought that he was just dressing like that, but questioned when he was called a little cub.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:57 pm
"If you do 't mind me asking? What's yours?" Issac questioned while trying to find the tv remote. "Toby! Where did you hide it this time?" He shouted before Jasper could answer. "What's firm and crunchy and tastes delicious around fall?" Toby shouted back from the kitchen where Frank was still hovering, trying to be of assistance. "I hate it when he does that." Issac sulked while trying to figure out where to find the remote.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:30 pm
"Always with the riddles when it comes with answering a questions, oh and it's sounds like it's an apple you're munching on that's what I'm guessing." he said rummaging through the cushions. Jasper looked over by the opening seeing a glimpse of of something square in a bowl, and motioned his hand over to it for Issac's glare to look. Once he got up to the bowl with a victory he picked it up and went back to his seat still wondering about Jasper's response.

"Well to be honest I just thought it was something in the air or growth, but after a couple weeks the features started to look more bear like. Not so sure which one, but yeah pretty much I'm mixed with a bear. The thing is it hasn't really effected me too much, except increase in strength and hearing as well as doing well at night."

He looks at the callused parts of his hands, tracing the different texture from skin to paw pad and let Issac touch for himself to compare.

"Does it effect how you go on your daily routine? like the stares or insults?" he asked because it had to happen at least a few times, but Jasper heaved a slight sigh.

"I did at first but it didn't last too long when I ended up on my own, more of a night person really. It was perfect that I managed to find a very good job being a bouncer that paid well and was at night so the appearance thing isn't a big deal anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:52 pm
"Your lucky! Toby, Sam and I are really the only ones that have a tough time. I mean, look at me! I'm mostly covered in colorful feathers. They even grew in portions of my hair. He rolled up his sleeves to show all his feathers. And yes, I tried pulling them out when they started coming out. It wasn't pretty."
They both looked over to Toby and Frank arguing about something. Frank was defiantly agitated, the way he whipped his tail back and forth showed all they needed to know.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:34 pm
Jasper watched the tail sway and start to rattle in a way he knew what could happen, yet he had no clue what to do in this situation just meeting these people not too long ago. He may of been confused, but Issac knew that too well it was going to end nasty if they didn't stop yelling at each other. All it would take is one wrong move from anyone and a strike was in order, but they knew they couldn't just sit there still it happened. Issac looked over to Jasper's direction both with the expression of intervening to progress.

"Gonna be a tough one but..... let me get by Frank while you with Toby. He's a little bit out of my league but I can be quicker with hissy fit." he said taking a couch pillow in hand. Jasper simply nodded.

"No problem there, I deal with tough one all the time."

Carefully the two got up from the couch and snuck in different directions getting into the kitchen. What looked like just a few seconds, Issac came from behind stuffing the pillow in Frank's mouth to prevent a bite from startle. Jasper on the other hand grabbed Toby in a tight bear hug, nearly lifting him off his feet wings and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 pm
"What has gotten into both of you?" Issac asked as he let Frank go after pulling him backwards and away from Jasper and Toby. "I never see you two fight like that. Jeremy and Tobias, yes but you of all people? Really?"
Frank was trying to calm down but in a fit of anger, he hit the wall with his tail, crushing the plaster where he swung it.
"Sorry, I'll tell you later. I need some fresh air." He muttered in passing Tobias on his way to the sliding kitchen door.
"My tepee got the best of me again, didn't it." Toby sighed as Jasper put him down. "Thanks!"
He walked to the door and peered outside. Frank wasn't doing ok as he swung his tail as hard as he could cracking branches off of the trees.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:19 pm
Toby knew he had to do something to ease the tension, but his mind was saying just to wait till the steam was let out. Sure he would be able to do something, but the last thing anyone any person could do was come up to an angry strike with a snake already shaking his rattling as it was. Jasper and Issac looked in the window at the damage Frank was inflicting to the nearby trees, right where the rattle strikes the bark scratch gouges were deep on the surface. A pretty good sign that his anger was boiling at his peak, and there was no sign of stopping too soon.

"Don't let it get to you so much, sure everyone here are good friends but even the most strong of bonds can have a strain here and there. Most of it too is the anger inside based on our animalistic sides. Eventually it gets cleared up and back to semi normal." Issac quietly respond keeping his glance to the window.  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games