Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:04 pm
Dricmaw
Crap forgot picture that i finally figured out how to make (ty Youtube XD)

Use this instead of a recolor. It'll look a lot better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 pm
Dricmaw
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username biggrin ricmaw
Character Name:Corvak
Character Description:A once shy but now has higher confidence, Corvak is mostly a protective peacekeeper. Unless he gets angry, (which is Very hard to do) Corvak's fury is like a volcano eruption.
I want to be:Trainer Trainer / Pokemon
If trainer, what starter?(refer to starter list):Eevee
If Pokemon, which one?:Charmander
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:normal
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
In Blyse City two pokemon trainer's are fighting for what type of pokemon is the best in the middle of town square.Meanwhile Corvak is observing his hometown after a year of Phoenix Academy."I'm back home." With a grin on my face I race into town. I enter town square and see both pokemon trainers fighting."Flying types are the best!" Ross says."No electric pokemon are the best!" Carlos says. I sigh as I hear these two fighting over a personal opinion. I walk over "Hey guys hows it going?" "Don't worry about it, it's not your problem" Ross says. "Hold on a moment Ross, it's could be great to have a third opinion." Carlos says. "Well I'm not here to give an opinion." I say. "Then why are you here?" both say in unison! "I'm here to tell you that all types are equal. Each type has it's strength and weaknesses and that all types are great." I say with a smile. Both Ross and Carlos look at each other. "I guess he's right." Ross says. "Yeah he kinda is.... but we have to test it." Carlos says. "You thinking what I'm thinking." Ross says with a evil-like grin. "Yes I am." Carlos says with the same grin. Both pull out their pokeballs "Tag-team the third party member!" they say at the same time. "Awww crap I only have one pokemon though!" "We never said it was suppose to be fair!" They both say still grinning."..... God Dammit, this is what i get for helping." I say while shaking my head.

So are you wanting to be a trainer or a pokemon?

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:41 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Miss_D_White
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
@Miss: Well only two are in those ranges, because they are his main's. The rest are 70 or below...
What if I changed Slowking to level 80?

would that be both at lvl 80, of the carracosta at a lower level?

I would prefer for them both to be 80.
I can make the 70's, 65's if that would be better.

I suppose they could both be 80, how about this:

Carracosta - 80
Infernape - 68
Ursaring - 78
Wailord - 75
Gyarados - 64
Slowking - 80

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 pm
@White: That is perfectly fine with me. :]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

Ok, I'll accept it with those levels then. Have fun with the Celestia Boss.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 pm
Why thank you. :3
I believe I shall.
Should I make a trainer profile for him? There isn't really a format for just profiles.... At least not that I have seen.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:17 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

I agree with these levels, the new ones I mean. Sirius needs to be powerful but not so powerful he can single handendly destroy the E4 XD
I love your app and the roleplay but could you possibly type up a Pokemon one? Preferably using Sirius as the main charry? I just want to make sure you are able to handle the power he posses and being able to control an entire group of people. mainly I want to read it for my own benifit but if you dont want to its fine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 pm
It's no issue. :]
It's a little bit late where I am, so I don't trust myself to write up a great one, so I'll get on it tomorrow.
I kind of wanted to anyways. This is my first pokemon RP.
So I'll have that PMed to you tomorrow, ma'am. :]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
I believe I shall.
Should I make a trainer profile for him? There isn't really a format for just profiles.... At least not that I have seen.
Yeah, we're still working on the biggest part of the gym, so if you'd like to help by making a Profile template, we'd greatly appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk

Hey. We have a small issue with the levels of your Pokemon, they are a bit low could you raise them? We want Braitto and Deres gym levels to be between 40-50 if its not to much of a problem?
In case you dont remeber here is your team:
Jolteon (Lvl 37)
Galvantula (Lvl 36)
Zebstrika (Lvl 30 )
Magneton (Lvl 40)
Luxray (Lvl 39)
Ampharos (Lvl 41)
Could you please raise them a little? Thanks!

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 pm
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
I believe I shall.
Yeah, we're still working on the biggest part of the gym, so if you'd like to help by making a Profile template, we'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm not great with them, but I can give it a shot. :]
Any essential things you want to be included?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Username:
RP Name: ( Your name in the RP. )
Ethnicity (Black, White, Asian, etc.)
Sexuality: (Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian)
Appearance: ( PICTURES! )
Biography: ( This can be as long or as short as you want to be. A summary of your character's life)
Personality:
Allegiance: (Simple Trainer, Celestia grunt, Celestia Boss, Celestia sympathizer, E4, Gym Leader, etc.)
Goal: [What goal does your character hope to achieve?]
Origin: (The city you were born in, unless it's from another league. Then just say the name of the league, such as Sinnoh.)
Pokemon Team: [Include levels]
Pokemon in Storage:
Badges:
Bag: [The items you have bought, such as pokeballs, and repellents. Assuming such things will be bought in the future.]

Theres a rough outline. Just tell me if there is anything you would like to add, or anything you would like to take out. :]  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
I believe I shall.

I'm really not sure what all should go in one, this is only my(Miss_D) second RP and my first one is a Harvest Moon RP with Harvest Moon related questions, so I'm not sure what should go on this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 pm
II Wish II
Danali_Black
II Wish II
Is it me or do I find the levels of the elite four inconsistant?
The third member clearly overpowers the fourth when it should not be the case.
Need to balance it out a bit, perhaps even suggest a gradual increase in difficulty like below.

Weakest: (50-58/60)
Mid Weak: (60-68/70)
Mid Strong: (70-75)
Strongest: ( 80 )

I agree. They need a happy medium. I will gather all E4 members together somehow and present this problem. Their levels should range somewhere between 60-70 a perfect center

I think that's a lovely idea, you think it wise send pm's to the others being that not everyone runs on the same time table or discuss it now? [/is an e4 member]

I originally started a forum for it but since not many people showed up I thought I'd send quotes. Your idea of trying to get the Elite to the same levels has caught my attention. That being said we have decide Elite four members should range between the levels of 60-75 giving you a chance to raise yours to match the others ^^  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
I believe I shall.

I'm really not sure what all should go in one, this is only my(Miss_D) second RP and my first one is a Harvest Moon RP with Harvest Moon related questions, so I'm not sure what should go on this one.

Well, I made a rough outline above.

I have been in a lot of RP's, so if you need any help feel free to ask.
It's hard to make a format when the systems aren't completed though, but I think I covered plenty for now.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff