Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
CrissAngelLover12345
Vanilla eXee
CrissAngelLover12345
They're so cute!!!!!!!!! Makes me wish we had a pond. I know we have lots of frogs and toads here, so it would be awesome to hopefully be able to watch some tadpoles grow! I hope most of them survive! biggrin

Most of the tadpoles are in our fountain, which only has a few gallons of water in it. I'd say if you can keep the mosquitoes out, just put a bucket of water in your yard that frogs can get into when they mate and you'll probably end up with tadpoles :3

They're doing well so far, I think we're gonna get a good amount of frogs.

Keeping the mosquitoes out of it would be the difficult part... I might try that. ^_^

I'm glad they're doing well. :3
nooo, keeping the skeekos out is SSSSSOOOOOOOO easy! check every day for fresh skeeto nests, and simply remove any with your finger, and flick it into the grass, this is what the nests look like (only much smaller, they float on the water) it also helps keep down the skeeter pop, cause they dont fly off and lay them somewhere else!

biggrin Now that I know what to look for, it will be super easy. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
Cowgirl-with-heart
CrissAngelLover12345
Vanilla eXee
CrissAngelLover12345
They're so cute!!!!!!!!! Makes me wish we had a pond. I know we have lots of frogs and toads here, so it would be awesome to hopefully be able to watch some tadpoles grow! I hope most of them survive! biggrin

Most of the tadpoles are in our fountain, which only has a few gallons of water in it. I'd say if you can keep the mosquitoes out, just put a bucket of water in your yard that frogs can get into when they mate and you'll probably end up with tadpoles :3

They're doing well so far, I think we're gonna get a good amount of frogs.

Keeping the mosquitoes out of it would be the difficult part... I might try that. ^_^

I'm glad they're doing well. :3
nooo, keeping the skeekos out is SSSSSOOOOOOOO easy! check every day for fresh skeeto nests, and simply remove any with your finger, and flick it into the grass, this is what the nests look like (only much smaller, they float on the water) it also helps keep down the skeeter pop, cause they dont fly off and lay them somewhere else!

biggrin Now that I know what to look for, it will be super easy. XD
it is xD its so unbelievably easy LOL I do it every time I water our animals, cause they get mosquito nests in their troughs, except for two of them, one is the dogs pool which I randomly empty and clean, and the other one has goldfish in it, its a bathtub, and they eat the skikos smile  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 am
-insert sperm joke here-

Dude that's sweet smile Hope your little swimmers grow into something worth showing!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff