Do you Roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSarin

Distinct Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 pm
Well, if you do, would you like to join a good guild? The guild I'm about to tell you about has many members and has many roleplays going on currently. I think it just needs some new Roleplay Blood so it can be even more exciting. :]

Originally Vampire territory, these grounds are now occupied by Werewolves, Humans, Elves, etc. Will you join them?

Blood Rush Grounds

57 years ago, an army of werewolves marched onto Blood Rush Grounds. They demanded either a war or a treaty to let others live on Blood Rush Grounds. Not wanting to battle, the vampires reluctantly agreed to let other races settle on their land. Since that day, even though there's been many quarrels, that agreement still stands. A new future awaits everyone living, or moving onto, these grounds. Will the treaty stay, or will one of the races decide to try and take the land?

From the captain~

Hey guys, I'd just like to let you know that all ideas are welcome. Though the guild is still being worked on, please try to recruit new members so we can get an easy, active guild going where everyone is welcome. When the guild is able to, there's going to be:

A 1x1 Role Play Topic where you will be able to roleplay with another person, 1x1

A Regular Role Play where normal, regular, ongoing roleplay will take place.

A Random Conversation Topic Where you talk about random stuff

A Q&A Topic Where you ask a question and anyone in the guild will answer.

If any other topics or areas are wanted, please say so in the Q&A Topic! All ideas are certainly appreciated. Please stay active and please enjoy!

NOTICE: All races/species are welcome. There are no restrictions as to what species/race you are!

OTHER NOTICE: Please invite your friends!

OTHER OTHER NOTICE: Keep active! :]

As all Guilds, rules must be set:
If it gets to where there is over PG13, please take it to PMs or do a time skip.

Swearing is allowed, obviously. Gaia has Manga articles that involve a lot of swearing, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Please don't kill others unless permission is given.

Please, oh please, don't godmod.

Click here to join the fun!

Pm me if you have any questions, or ask in the Q&A Topic in the guild.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:26 pm
i like roleplaying but im not if id like to join....also im to lazy to read that  

PancakeAngelChan

Angelic Lover

9,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
GAIA FOREVER!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items