Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:28 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme smiled as Rufus tested the support of the swing; he looked like a little kid for a moment or two. Meme stopped the swing and climbed on top of Rufus, folding his legs at either side of his husband's side. He knew how this would look to any bystanders but he didn't care. "Feels like it was built pretty strong, huh?" he asked with a shy smile, pressing his forehead against Rufus'.
((I'm such a tease razz ))
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:21 am
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus groaned. "You're killing me, Meme..." he breathed, before wrapping his arms around his husband and starting them swinging in earnest, smirking as they went higher. "Don't worry - if we fall, you'll land on me!"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:18 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed at his own actions and knew he was pushing their boundaries but this was supposed to be a romantic night for the both of them wasn't it? He smiled bashfully at his partner and gave him a soft kiss against his lips, hoping this night wouldn't end but after some time it started to rain. Meme looked up at the sky worriedly and hoped it was only rain. "I guess....that's our cue to go back inside..." he said somewhat disappointed and worried at the same time.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:49 am
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus stopped the swing and stood with Meme held in his arms. "We can always camp out here, or in the place we met before?" Rufus murmured, kissing Meme's lips slowly and then pulling back. "Mind you, we do need to sleep at some point before tomorrow..."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:57 am

** Meme Pear **
He gave a small smile and thought it might be nice to camp out under the stars. "How about we sleep in the gazebo? We should be sheltered from the rain well enough." He didn't want to leave Rufus' side, Meme knew they would have to go back to their roles in the household the next morning. "I hope this whole thing ends soon." he said softly, pressing his forehead against Rufus' chest.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:57 pm
((Maybe we should restart this rp...or maybe start a different rp? Lemme know either here, pm, or fb.))

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 pm
anime_creator
((Maybe we should restart this rp...or maybe start a different rp? Lemme know either here, pm, or fb.))

theasama

I'm not sure since I like these characters, I just want to do something slightly different with them? Maybe?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 am
theasama
anime_creator

theasama

I'm not sure since I like these characters, I just want to do something slightly different with them? Maybe?

in this rp? Or using them in a different rp? what did you have in mind??  

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:39 pm
anime_creator
theasama
anime_creator

theasama

in this rp? Or using them in a different rp? what did you have in mind??

I'm really not sure. Do you have any ideas or preferences?  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff