Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[OOC] Joining, Member Updates & Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 pm
Hmmmm, I read through the front page twice and it says any species. I assume my maned wolf can try to join? If not, ignore this. orz
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Abaju
Owner: Lollipop x L u x u r y
Gypsy name: Cheat
Mate: (If you're bringing one or taking one when you get in.)
Personality: Abaju is rather young but being on her own has matured her common sense. She enjoys picking things off of people. If she finds the item looks even the slightest bit appealing, she'll take it in an instant. Because of how tiny and nimble she is, she's able to silently get away easily. She is rather arrogant and greedy and very confident in her skills. However, she has little other talents.
Image: (I don't have cert yet) Here she is!
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She enjoys thieving and living the simple, carefree life. She's also very distrustful and loves to cheat people out of their things.
What rank would you want for them? I would prefer Thief  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:55 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Muhali
Owner: DFA
Gypsy name: Paradox
Mate: er... we'll leave this blank for now.
Personality: Oh boy, where do I even start. Muhali is... well, a strange character, to say the least. Granted, she's nowhere near as strange as she used to be; Li's blessing on Kizingo'zaa had a curious effect on Insanity, lifting the veil she'd cast upon herself in a moment of weakness. Since then, she's become a sane (if not rather eccentric) lioness. Mostly, she just wants to have a good time, really, and she's quite easy to get along with once you manage to get past the wings and the deity bit. She's quick to jump into bicker fights, and quick to snark, but then again, she's just as quick to love, snuggle and make up. Despite her silly, almost childish personality however, Muhali's a timeless being. She's been around a long time and she's not only dangerous when she gets down to business, but also strong and ruthless in battle, specially when her loved ones are threatened.
Image: certed, and uncerted with items
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She wants to keep an eye on her pride, and what better way than to join it? Plus, as far as she's concerned, this whole pride thing sure looks like fun!
What rank would you want for them? Working this out, but I'm pretty sure she'll end up co owning the Lead Mummer rank.  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:12 am
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Mapigano Huzuni (Fighting sorrow)
Owner: Rennekae
Gypsy name: Paranoia (hopefully - if that's taken, let me know)
Mate: None.
Personality: 'Zuni is guarded and suspicious, taking a long time to get close to anyone. She calls herself Kisiri (Swahili for "secrecy") in order to avoid using her real name, in case her father or someone who knows him recognizes it. She will use this name even with other pride members (since this is her homeland, it's likely that her father and those who know him are close) until she gets to know them and trust them. She will suffer from night terrors every time she sleeps and from paranoia when she's awake. As far as she knows, her father is still out there somewhere and she fears that he is still searching for her as he promised. She will be very attentive to both obvious things and minor details - a side effect of the paranoia.
Image: Bloop.
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: She'll fit in with the older members because her paranoia borders on insanity, and she'll fit in with the newer members because she's already guarded and secretive. She wants to join mainly to be close to Dhoru (since her murdered sister's spirit is attached to him) and for the sense of security a pride would offer.
What rank would you want for them? Alchemist - because of her dark past, she likes to help those in need and make others feel better. Plus, she won't deal with too many lions this way, and those she deals with would be hurt and unlikely to want to harm her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 pm
Rennekae

exclaim Updated!
Reeshie Hack

exclaim Updated!
SilverLutz

exclaim Updated!
Alpaca Chobi

exclaim Updated!
Depawsit

exclaim Accepted! Please post an update with the pride cert when you get her in! smile
Lollipop x L u x u r y

exclaim Accepted! Please post an update with the pride cert when you get him in!
exclaim Familiars don't really count toward the member list update, but you're welcome to have her within the lands!

Painted Moose

exclaim Accepted! Please post an update with the pride cert when you get her in!

Dark Fire Angel

exclaim Accepted! Please post an update with the pride cert when you get her in!
Rennekae

KizingoZaa II

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:56 pm
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
SOA Name: Jumaana
Owner: Neon Fly
New Cert: Current Cert
New Rank: Currently Youth ---> Grow to Mummer
Gypsy Name: Wisp
Other: Don't think Tahirah's litter was ever posted? Noticed she's not on the Members list so I thought I'd post her. Father is an unknown rogue.

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
SOA Name: Petruccio Auditore
Owner: Neon Fly
New Cert: Current Cert
New Rank: Currently Gypsy ---> Grow to Thief
Gypsy Name: Jackdaw
Other: Saw mom and pop up there.. but didn't see any of their cubs so I figure I'd throw him up too while I'm at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:49 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Vincenzo
Owner: Painted Moose
Gypsy name: Daybreak
Mate: Priya
Personality: Vain, tricky, and vague sums up the young lion. Vincenzo, while quick to laugh and smile, keeps himself at a distance from everyone except for his dear mate, whom he loves to mentally torment.
Image: [x]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: When he once called the Dawn Walkers home, Vincenzo was a Priest that devoted his life to the Gods. He mated with his childhood crush, and was devastated by the loss of his new home. However, he's never been the type to wallow in grief, and the idea of a freer atmosphere appealed to him. While he is still devoted to his beliefs, Vincenzo is a freer, sensual being that loves his roll as the "pretty boy" in the room. A pride where he can open up and truly be himself would be right up his alley.
What rank would you want for them? Mummer (Dancer) - His mate was a crafter, and while he spent time with the Artisans he developed a love of the dance. Turns out he had a natural born talent!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:53 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Priya
Owner: Sabra Knight
Gypsy name: MoonRise
Mate: Vincenzo
Personality: Very quiet, but passionate about her work with a quick wit for the market. She has a temper which she can hide very well save with her mate Vincenzo who often finds ways to mess with her. Very creative and bold at heart though after all she’s been through she’s just longing for a place to stay so that she can focus on her art.
Image: [x]
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: When she once called the Dawn Walkers her new home, Priya was still a crafter who dedicated herself to her work so that others could shine brighter. After wandering apart from him coming to the pride allowed her to meet someone dear to her and it was finally there that she mated with her childhood love. It was no surprise then to see how heart -broken she was from losing this place which had allowed her so much that had been lost. Still she was with Vincenzo and with his help moved on. All she wants is a place where she can be with her love (the arts) and to also be with Vincenzo. The freedom of the pride is also something that reflects her own self as she loves being able to freely express herself through her crafting.
What rank would you want for them? Crafter  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 am
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
SOA Name: Dante
Owner: Andranis
New Cert: New-ish cert
New Rank: Merchant
Gypsy Name: Duck
Other: I've actually had his Merchant-rank cert for a good while... I forgot to update it here, for some reason gonk I noticed him amid the Gypsies, and was like, "Wait, he's a Merchant.. .... Did I update his cert? Yeah, I did... Did I update that in the PRIDE? NOPE." My bad sweatdrop  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:47 pm
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
SOA Name: Natsuki
Owner: Light Atago
New Cert: Not really a growing, but her cert did change.
New Rank: Changed rank to Alchemist (Old rank is from rank names before the insanity was lifted.)
Gypsy Name: Whisperleaf
Other: Just updated her to the "new" cert and new pride format (which I know isn't really new, but I've been gone so long. XD;;;; ) Also, the memberlist says she's owned by Thal, but... She's mine. XD;;;;;;;;

MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
SOA Name: Takadamu'Jani
Owner: Light Atago
New Cert: Not really a growing, but his cert did change.
New Rank: Dreamer
Gypsy Name: Grassblade
Other: Just updated him to the "new" cert and new pride format (which I know isn't really new, but I've been gone so long. XD;;;; )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:03 am
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Zeltzin
Owner: Andranis
Gypsy name: She'll find one later xD
Mate: Are you kidding, she's a cub!
Personality: Zeltzin is rather shy - She's had a very eventful month or so in her life, first being taken from home and then taken to a whole other pride. She fears sickness, having come from the Kitwana'antar(No, she didn't bring it with her!). While she was painfully aware of how little she looked like her mother and sisters, she IS optimistic about being around a pride of lions she looks a bit like. Even if a lot of them are VERY colorful...

She's absolutely enthralled by the landscape, finding it beautiful and vibrant and lush, and even a bit comforting since it's not inhabited by a pride where 90% of the lions are coughing and dying.
Image: Uncert - I seem to lack a certed image of her! ;o;
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Zeltzin was given by her mother to the God of the Cursed as payment for an accidental insult to the god, and then said god traded her to Duck when he tired of her being around. Duck then brought her home, because... What's he going to do with a cub? He's not enough of a jerk to trade a CUB for anything xD; (He's way too nice to be even a mild jerk)
What rank would you want for them? Right now, Prince xD Not sure when she gets older - I'll figure that out at a later time ^^; Maybe something to do with healing like her mother.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm
Neon Fly

exclaim Updated!

Painted Moose

exclaim Accepted! Please post an update when you get your jrp and pride cert!
Sabra Knight

Andranis

exclaim Updated!

Light Atago

exclaim Updated!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 pm
YO, LEMME IN HERE
Name: Momoiro
Owner: Alpaca Chobi
Gypsy name: PinkGator
Mate: n/a
Personality: She's cheery for the most part an usually pretty easily satisfied.
Image: User Image I wanted to wait on getting her certed with a kizi cert. Instead of doing a rouge cert.
Why they would join/fit in Kizingo'zaa: Momo is very relaxed and goes with the flow. Gypsy life would be fantastic for her laid back personality.
What rank would you want for them? Crafter  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 pm
FAMILY UDATE AHOY
Mother’s Name: Fireheart
Mother’s Owner: SilverLutz
Father’s Name: Straw Dog
Father’s Owner: Depawsit

Cub Name: Chaska
Future Name: Icenose
Cub Owner: Blu Chalk
Cub Cert: Here

Cub Name: Hana'hofu
Future Name: Blood on the Water
Cub Owner: Rennekae

Cub Name: Asker
Future Name: Cold Fire
Cub Owner: The Captain Britain

Cub Name: Vanellope
Future Name: Sugar Rush
Cub Owner: Depawsit

Cub Name: Nicolae
Future Name: Fire Dog
Cub Owner: Thalion

Adol certs are here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm
Note to stupid self:
Delete Chi from mummers. She doesn't need to be in there twice wtf. Worst member updater ever.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:55 am
MEMBER UPDATE AHOY
SOA Name: Kukesha`Usiku
Owner: Green Ever After
New Cert: --
New Rank: Alchemist -- When all the meta stuff was going down I had gone on a hiatus and hadn't had a chance to go through this stuff. So I figured better late than never...
Gypsy Name: Tender Leaf
Other: I will repost for her to get the new cert, but figured this should be posted first. Please let me know if I did this wrong. If there's no notification I will assume everything is alright.

Thanks!  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces