[OOC] Joining, Leaving, Rank Changes Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NchiMahadhi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Update (Jan. 12 2015) - As per the new rules regarding joining RPs for non-lined prides, once you post a form here consider it approved for certing and simply link back to the request you posted here.

If your character is joining...

Please fill out this form and post it in this thread.

[size=11][color=darkred][b]I've got song a here in my heart! ~[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=black][b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Image:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]How and why they're joining:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b][/size][/color]

If your character is leaving...

[size=11][color=darkred][b]Gotta go my own way ~[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Reason for leaving:[/b]

If your character has a rank change OR your cub has grown to adolescence...

[size=11][color=darkred][b]Movin' on up ~[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Former Rank:[/b]
[b]New Rank:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:14 pm
I AM CHANGING MY RANK
Name: Mwezi'nuru

Leaving pride, figured this would be easiest way to put it in here  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm
Character Name: Ranyshia
Brief Personality: On the quiet side, Ranyshia isn't cold or mean, he's just quiet. He tries to help others when he can, so he's not above giving out advice, or assistance if someone comes to him for help. He smiles often, but speaks only when necessary, unless he has a lot to say on a subject - topics which are usually crafts or the technical aspects of the pride's musical instruments.
Uncert: Image
Brief Background: Born to loving rogues, Ranyshia was the only boy in a litter of two, his older sister has long since gone off on her own. His mother was a skilled crafter and taught some of her skills to him before he left. He continued to learn more on his own from crafting rogues. Ranyshia has been in the rogue lands for a while, wandering on his own but he's grown tired of wandering now and is looking for a single home.
Why s/he's interested in joining the pride: He's musically inclined - though he's not a big dancer. He's got four left paws :< but he'd try to dance! - although he is a strong crafter. Plus, he lieks 'dem ladies.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:18 am
Velveteen Angel

Accepted!  

NchiMahadhi Pride

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 am
Just posting certs here, as stated in the Guild Announcement. If you want any further info, just quote this and let me know what you need. smile All of the info already in the Members list is correct, except for a minor error in my username on Ondokea's bit, and also the mispelling of "none", also in Ondokea's bit.

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm
~Masamune~

Thank you! I'll update asap!
If you're interested into any RP let me know ;D

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:28 pm
*nervous* i am the back-up account created by account owner "lee the wolf"! (which is ME)
I own a WD pup in this pride and she is a intsha. Since the other is lost, this account is getting full control so i am right now getting usernames changed changed but i wanted her in the list sense she was born here by Siesha. Just to let ya'll know. That is all. I'll later PM Yin-bug (if i should) the changed cert.
User Image
(i hope this is good to ya'll. i am getting nervous about it being wrong.)
**EDIT:
Here!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:20 pm
PLZ TO ADD ME
Name: Adagio
Parents: Rei x Vevilla
Siblings: Omwancha, Fyffe, Malaguena
Mate: N/A
Owned by: Redbud-Tree
Brief Bio: Adagio was born into the pride as part of a litter of four by Vevilla. He's never left and has led a relatively uneventful life all things considered. He's a quiet fellow, but curious, and ever searching for new sounds and rhythms that he doesn't know yet.
Uncerted image: X
Acceptance RP: N/A - he was born into the pride.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:13 pm
Umeme'lalio's already in the pride, but Meep gave her to me, so just want her owner's named changed. :3 [Umeme'lalio]

PLZ TO ADD ME
Name: Ziko'roli - His rank is also Sheha as I don't have his cert updated yet.
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Mate: N/A
Owned by: [ Lady Kiya ]
Brief Bio: Ziko'roli came to Nchi to spread his new instrument to the pride that would most enjoy it, the xylophone. The pride soon became his only home, and nothing much else is known about his past. He likes to keep it that way.
Uncerted image: Uncerted
Acceptance RP: [x]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 pm
PLZ TO ADD ME
Name: Ranyshia (...-cough-...it means Pretty Little Angel)
Parents:
Siblings:
Mate:
Owned by: Velveteen Angel
Brief Bio: Born to loving rogues, Ranyshia was the only boy in a litter of two, his older sister has long since gone off on her own. His mother was a skilled crafter and taught some of her skills to him before he left. He continued to learn more on his own from crafting rogues. On the quiet side, Ranyshia isn't cold or mean, he's just quiet. He tries to help others when he can, so he's not above giving out advice, or assistance if someone comes to him for help. He smiles often, but speaks only when necessary, unless he has a lot to say on a subject - topics which are usually crafts or the technical aspects of the pride's musical instruments.
Uncerted image: Uncert
Acceptance RP: COMING SOON > O >  

Velveteen Angel

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:03 pm
PLZ TO ADD ME
Name: Auri (gold)
Parents: Tzigana x Kova
Siblings: 4 sisters and 2 brothers:
Kirtana, Uriel not sure of this sister's name?, another sister who's name i dont have, brother who's name i dont' have, Wakana , Criolo
Mate: --
Owned by: graceangel
Brief Bio: He was born as the color of gold. Thus, he is rather narcissistic. He believes that he is of great value, but due to his obsessing over looking at himself and spending time with himself. he ends up never really providing any solid benefit for the pride sadly. One day, he'll hopefully grow up and take on a more responsible role there.
Uncerted image:Uncert
Acceptance RP: born into the pride  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:43 am
I am her new owner. Both the previous owner, Tilly, and the owner of the mother and the one who gave the pup to her by contest, Talencia, agreed to it, which i was told. All i need is the username of the owner switched to mine. :3

PLZ TO ADD ME
Name: Myrna (Beloved) ~~ Rank is Sheha, like in her previous cert.
Parents: (Al-Hattal x Siesha
Siblings: Sofija, Sucana, Gosset, Panya
Mate: ~~~~
Owned by: DraconisSiirexus
Brief Bio: Ever since her youth as a pup, she never noticed that her father was around her family. She was always curious about who he was at first, but as time went on, even the slightest thought of him never crossed her mind. When she was a child, not many children accepted her at first because of her gift, but after a while, they learned to like her because she acted like their older sister and always took the fall for them. When she was just a juvenile, she always played around and sung for others, letting them listen to her lovely and sweet voice. After her drum quest flew by, she had her knowledge help her well without using her abilities.
Uncerted image: Here
Acceptance RP:N/A - Was born in the pride  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

NchiMahadhi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 pm
DraconisSiirexus

Do you have a cert for her? : ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm
Oh, yes! Here it is! I've been needing to get this in anyways, so ty for quoting me about it!~

NchiMahadhi Pride

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:31 pm
DraconisSiirexus

No problem! And thank you bunches I'll make sure she gets updated onto the member list.
Also do you know who owned her mother and what not? For some reason that entire litter isn't on the member list and I'm not sure when/who joined D:

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff