Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Undertaker's Grave Yard (aka Archives)
Can we be a family? -Private- RP 1x1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:27 pm
Topiltizin Quetzalcoatl

Adamant Mirage

User Image
The hatred is burning my mind and my soul...

User Image

I've thought that feeling
With your life's dead bodies everywhere
You really want me to be a good son, why?
You make me feel like no one

Violence is my language,Hate is my right hand,I am death incarnated

Dog's eyebrow furrowed, he shook his head and then started to walk away, but stopped and turned back. "When you're little wannabe side kick is elsewhere then we'll talk,"

He chuckled lightly, then grabbed Aimee by the back of the neck, much like an animal would a pup. "We have to talk,"

Aimee snarled at him and swiped at the tendons in his wrist forcing him to let her go. "I don't think we have anymore to discuss than we ever have."

User Image
Why can't you see
You're where I want you to be
I hope you see it my way
Your end will come, you will see

Feel the strength, why can't you see?
I am the one I want to be
I am a one man war machine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image
What you don't know won't hurt you
~~Maybe the lies are true
~~~~Try to remember, try to forget
~~~~~~Those yesterdays bleeding through
You'll never see me coming
You'll never know my name
~~
Try to remember, try to forget~~~~
But you'll never be the same~~~~~~

User Image

Mirage growled and without thinking, she threw out a huge blast of shimmering lights that wavered around Dog. Mirage used all she knew to do to put him into a deep debilitating hallucination.

User Image

I could do anything
~~I could go anywhere
~~~~I could be anything
~~~~~To anyone tonight

I'm already going
I'm already gone
~~
There's a stranger in my place~~~~
You'll never find me~~~~~~
But I'll get along~~~~~~~
Cause the angels know my face~~~~~~~~

Femme Feral

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200

Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nature had ceated a creature that was a perfect killer
Xand man found a way to make it better this was death indiscriminate and uncaring.
XXThe man called Logan was gone. He had given in to the animal he hated so much.

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

Logan Snarled at Dog, he grab him by the collar, pushed him towards the wall and show him the very same claws that gave that scar to him long time ago. Except, they weren't very shiny back then. "Now TALK NOW. WHO ARE YOU, WHO AM I." He pushed him towards the wall even more, added more pressure towards him. Eagerly to give out some answer. Then suddenly a bright light surrounded Dog, he lets go all of a sudden only to grab his head in such of pain. Weird Images were started to burn right into the brain. Logan began to scream out in pain. Worse, his scream were like a death cry you often hear back in the war world wars.

The government though they would make them their ultimate weapon
    but in truth, he was that before another.X
    What can only be a called 'berzerker rage' take hold of him and everything goes red.XX
    The animal he believe he truly is but despite everything he wants so badly to be the man.XXX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 pm
Topiltizin Quetzalcoatl

Adamant Mirage

She'll Eat you alive...

User Image

╔═══════════════╗
Aimee Logan aka Ravish
╚═══════════════╝
Don't be aroused by my confession
Unless you don't give a good goddamn about redemption
I know Christ is comin', and so am I
And you would too if this sexy devil caught your eye

Aimee saw her father react before she saw the lights, so naturally she closed her eyes, with her arms crossed and eyes closed she could hear the hearts beats and breathing of all three of them. Her father and her Uncle were flipping out, and well that just was her. She was smart...following her nise and not opening her eyes she easily found her way to her father just like she would with her eyes open, she grabbed Dog by the hair and visciously slammed his head into the wall. There was a sickening pop like a watermelon hitting the wall. As Dog wavered and collaspsed to the ground. There was a blood stain where his head hit, and his head was flat and crushed, if he had been human he'd bee dead. But even now his skull was shifting and rounding and healing up the damge, as he lay unconscious.

Still eyes closed, she said calmly, "What on earth are you doing, child? And could you stop? Problem averted my father isn't going anywhere."

...She'll suck you dry
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Pray, Til I go blind
Pray, Cause nobody ever survives
Prayin' to stay in your arms just until I can die a little longer
Saviours and saints, devils and heathens alike
She'll eat you alive...

User Image

User Image

Dog faltered at first unable to look away fromm the flashing lights, something in his brain malfunctioned he could almost feel the disruption in the synapses firing. (However assuming he knew what a synapse was) Then the hallucinations, colors bright colors dead people swirled around him he couldn't tell up from down, and down from up. He felt like a hippy ODing on acid. Then there was a dull wet thud in the distance, he didn't know what made the noise, then everythin went black.

User Image
Why can't you see
I hope you see it my way

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Femme Feral

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image
~~

User Image

Mirage rolled her eyes. "It won't stop until it wears off." She checked her nails. "Oh..and Winning!" She pulled a fruit and nuts bar from her pocket and started to eat it as she leaned against the wall, waiting for Logan and Dog to snap out of their dream worlds...Though Dog...may take longer.

"You know, I wouldn't do that to my father. ...Well, that head his head is Adamantium, so even if I wanted to I couldn't." She finished the snack bar in three large bites.

User Image

I could do anything
~~I could go anywhere
~~~~I could be anything
~~~~~To anyone tonight

I'm already going
I'm already gone
~~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 pm
Topiltizin Quetzalcoatl

Adamant Mirage

She'll Eat you alive...

User Image

╔═══════════════╗
Aimee Logan aka Ravish
╚═══════════════╝

Aimee cautiously opened her eyes, and then spoke giving the girl a dirty look, "I was conceived out of the sheer spite my father has for your, he raped my mother sheerly to piss off James, and low and behold, he doesn't rememeber my mother." her voice was icy, "He is a sperm donor that refuses to go away, My true parents were killed off when the forest I was raised in was mowed down to build an apartment complex, I was raised by animals because I got lost in the woods as a child, I imagine, I don't know the details because I was only three, I know my father killed my mother eventually, but I imagine the reason they never made a great effort to look for me was because everytime My mother looked at me, she saw him, and then she was free, My mother told HIm of my exsistance and then he killed her."

Her voice was cold, and angry the first hint of emotion she had shown, "One might take note on the difference in speech levels between my neaderthal of a father an myself, I was taken in when I was...well I don't really remember how old I was, I think maybe late 20s, I don't know it's been centuries, I was taken in by a pompous rich family, they thought it was the 'in' thing to take in someone less fortunate than themselves, then they learned that they couldn't handle me..."

She didn't normally talk so much, but apparently this girl was her cousin, and one may not think someone like her values family but she had a very strong pack instinct, and distaste for her father, which contradicted that.

...She'll suck you dry
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Pray, Til I go blind
She'll eat you alive...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Femme Feral

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image
~~

User Image

Mirage gave a nod that she understood. "Life is s**t. Everyone has to live in it. I'd bet that your father had a ******** up life...worse than yours. Least he cleans up after ya. He could be trying to kill you every two minutes." She put the wrapper in Logan's pocket and smiled. Slapping his face a few times, she hollered at her father.

"HEY, OLD GUY. YO SIDEBURNS! Wakey wakey!!!!" She put his hand down his pants and laughed as she took a picture with her cell phone.

"As cruel as this looks...This guy owes me." Sh explained to no one.

User Image

I could do anything
~~I could go anywhere
~~~~I could be anything
~~~~~To anyone tonight

I'm already going
I'm already gone
~~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:21 pm
Xand man found a way to make it better this was death indiscriminate and uncaring.
XXThe man called Logan was gone. He had given in to the animal he hated so much.

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

As the rushing images began to burn into that brain of his, he completely couldn't still figured out what is going on. He see all of this rushing memory going by him and yet he doesn't feel like he belong there. Logan began to feel something else too, a pain not cause by these, but something else. He then started to see a Red hair woman. 3 children, he figured he was one the boys playing with them. The memory began to go blurry and another showed up. A boy and a puppy, looking all happy, then all of a sudden, it rush into image of a slashed throat puppy on the floor and in the shadow a sinister smile. Then It rush into another one, were he and that raed hair woman were in a poorly cabin, working.

Then everything went dark, right to the point were dog, the very same man was standing there, smiling over the dead body of the woman. This image somehow made logan cried out the most in anger. His eyes were beginning to turn red, he pop his claws as he roar out, and went after towards Mirage, thinking of Dog at the moment."You killed her you basterd. YOU KILLED HER. WHY WHY WHY, SHE WAS YOUR FRIEND, I WILL TEAR THAT FREAKING HEAD OFF YOUR BODY DOG!!!!!!"

What can only be a called 'berzerker rage' take hold of him and everything goes red.XX
    The animal he believe he truly is but despite everything he wants so badly to be the man.XXX

Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

Femme Feral

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

User Image
~~

User Image

Putting her cellphone up, Mirage looked back up at a suddenly raging Logan. With wide eyes , she took a step back. "Logan? What the hell..." Her mirage effect never that that effect on anyone. A shiver went down her spine as she realized he was out of his mind. "Holy s**t."
She raised her hand to fire another beam at him, but she was too late. A set of claws were slammed through her chest. It pierced her lung causing her to gasp and gurgle up blood. She hung on his claws, held up a few inches off the ground before being slammed down onto the asphalt. Coughing loudly, she swung her fist at him, her claws unsheathed and impaling him through his neck.

"sO...Hellp...mee gah.....gET off mE!"

User Image

I could do anything
~~I could go anywhere
~~~~I could be anything
~~~~~To anyone tonight

I'm already going
I'm already gone
~~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

Logan could feel the animal taking over for him. He could feel all that rage going out. The hunger for blood, and he going to start with the victim right that set on his claws. Logan smiled evilly. Mirage began to fight back, the feisty woman she is. Logan was about to impale her with his other set of claw, but she impaled him in the neck fast enough to stop him. Logan threw off from his claw as he threw her away towards Aimee Logan and Dog. Logan roar as he charged towards them, both Mirage and Dog were on the floor, he only see one target standing on their legs at the moment. Right now, he set his killer eyes towards Aimee."IM GOING TO TEAR YOUR GUTS OUT DOG"
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Xavier senses the increase rage from Logan. Xavier closes his eyes and set his mind towards Logan. As he set in, Logan rage began to build more and more, and completely shut Xavier out. Xavier gasp for air, he never felt Logan angrier then this. Xavier tries again but again, he failed. Xavier try the next best thing. Mirage, can hear me Mirage. It seem like you are in need of assistances.

Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

Femme Feral

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image
~~

User Image

Mirage gasped when she felt Xavier's presence in her head. Nearly shouting in her mind, she roared at Xavier. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" Mirage got up with a pissed off growl and unsheathed her claws. Four claws on each hand that could withstand any force against it. Vibranium, the metal of champions. Without saying a word, she ran at her father, claws out to impale him. Her skin was playing tricks with his rage filled eyes. She continued to slash at him viciously and without relent.

"Wake up you beer swilling pig ********!" She growled at him as she was piggybacking with her claws stabbed firmly into his collar bone and ribs. "You...SO.. OWE ME!" Ripping her claws from his flesh, she covered his eyes and face with her blood soaked hands, projecting positive hallucinogenic light directly to his eyes.

User Image

I could do anything
~~I could go anywhere
~~~~I could be anything
~~~~~To anyone tonight

I'm already going
I'm already gone
~~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 am
Topiltizin Quetzalcoatl

Adamant Mirage

She'll Eat you alive...

User Image

╔═══════════════╗
Aimee Logan aka Ravish
╚═══════════════╝

Aimee saw MIrage get impaled, and she surely didn't want to end up the same way, she rather gracefully leapt out of the way. Her teeth however were bared on instinct and a deep growl went through her, With Mirage on his back she thought and then looked over at the firehydrant to her left. She kicked the side off of it causing a just of water to shoot out at high speeds and hit the man, she hoped this would shock his brain into consciousness.

"James Howlett, What do you hope to accomplish by tearing your daughter to pieces?"

...She'll suck you dry
Pray, Til I go blind
She'll eat you alive...

User Image

User Image

Dog began to move slowly, the noise jarring him into a state of consciousness as his brain rearranged back into the appropriate places. He wasn't really aware of what was going on until he heard the rush of water. He looked rather confused at the state he found everything in.

"What the ********>

User Image
Why can't you see
I hope you see it my way

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:03 pm

█▓▒░ Logan ░▒▓█
Weapon X
User Image

Just as he was about to impaled Aimee, He felt Mirage on his back and impaled him. He reach out back and grab her by the hair and slammed her back into the concrete floor. She manage to get up, but she able to trick Logan eyes. Logan can still smell her, smell the reality, the beast can no longer trust his eyes Still there are other way the beast can hunt down without his eyes.

At the instant he hear another sound, a different voice. Suddenly, he was soaked wet. Big Mistake. He mistook the water, from the fire hydrant, as an attack from the enemy. He can smell Aimee and Lash at her in anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Xavier continued to talk towards Mirage through telepathy, although it is getting hard too since he can feel the rage both Logan and Mirage at the same time. Mirage, no attacking him is not nessecarly a good idea. There is only two way you can bring him back to normal. You must remind him of who he is, he is not an animal. Do not let the animal take control of Logan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:46 pm
Topiltizin Quetzalcoatl

Adamant Mirage

She'll Eat you alive...

User Image

╔═══════════════╗
Aimee Logan aka Ravish
╚═══════════════╝

Aimee snarled unable to dodge the claws that stuck in her torso, she narrowed her eyes. She ripped the claws out of her by rolling out of reach, she was unsure of how to take him, the only other ferals she was used to was her father. Speaking of her father, she heard him growling as he stood up, "Oh...s**t..." she cursed but the words coming off of her tongue sounded almost proper, like she wasn't the type to spek that way.

...She'll suck you dry
Pray, Til I go blind
She'll eat you alive...

User Image

User Image

Dog was pissed, no one but him stabbed his daughter, "JAMES! I don't care what you do to your daughter and I don't care what you do to me, but you keep your claws out of my kid or I'm going to skin you and sell your skeleton for scrap metal, you self righteous a*****e!"

"Yes father, I am sure that is the correct way to deal with this situation, I don't like you but if he does end up killing you, I will be rather pissed off," Aimee said flatly the wound already healed, "Now is a great time to try for father of the year,"

"Take the little blue girl and get the hell outta here this is between me and him," Dog snarled, four bone claws sliding from the backs of his hands.

User Image
Why can't you see
I hope you see it my way

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Femme Feral

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image
~~

User Image

Mirage growled as she regained her footing and crouched, watching Logan spaz out in his rage. And juust how the hell do you expect me to do that. She though to Xavier. Hoping for some miracle, she shouted at Logan as she lept in front of him, holding each of his powerful arms in her hands.

"Logan! For ******** sake! Get a grip!"
She was cut off from speaking by his strength. Forcing him back and against the wall, all she could do is grunt against the sheer force that her father had in his rage.

"Logan....sonofa-....LISTEN! I'm not your enemy! I'm your kid! You're only SANE KID!" She managed to force his claws away from her. "You gonna kill your own kid?! Are you that much of a MONSTER!? AN ANIMAL?" She looked him square in the eye. "Are are you a man?!"

User Image

I could do anything
~~I could go anywhere
~~~~I could be anything
~~~~~To anyone tonight

I'm already going
I'm already gone
~~